Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Meet Me Inside | Meeka 's Networking
❧ I can be contacted through a reply here, a PM on my main account or Skype .
❧ I  tend to go with the flow my muse but I won't mind if we plot details out. PM me discuss it first if you want a thread to go on a certain way.
❧ My list are connections that I think are relevant to my characters but feel free to throw any of your ideas. I'm open to all sorts of shenanigans.
❧  Please tell me if you want a thread or not <3
❧ Credits to Bree for the code <3

Katherine Midford
20 | UCHB | Unattached
Debutante

Kitty is a sweet heart and a social bookworm. When not attending balls and gatherings she is mostly researching on World Magical History and Astronomy.

Enemies | She really hates people who are too full of themselves. Or maybe your deb / society lady is jealous of Kitty? A misunderstanding that she tried to steal your debs'man? Girl needs some drama in her life.
Romance & Hurls |While emotionally unavailable, her family is determined to marry her to someone they deem respectable, UC and aged 24+.  Her type at the moment are dark haired athletic men

Araminta Scrimgeour
21 | UCPB| Unattached
The Other Scrimgeour Girl / Unfortunate Debutante

Minty is known for being related to a number of relatives who've made headlines (Father is abusive, Twin ran off and was disowned, Cousin eloped) and so her social life has been completely ruined. Setting those aside, Araminta is known to be a demure and kind girl with a tendency to be haughty and judgmental.

Friends? | Her social circle has kicked her out with the downfall of her reputation and most of her ' friends' have stayed away from her but there may be a few that have stayed with her especially now that she feels isolated.
Ex-friends Araminta's circle manly composed of rich UCPB girls & boys whom have probably cut all ties with her and her family. I really want to know who Araminta was with before the scandals.
Not Bella | Araminta is still cursed with looking like Bella and she hates it. Feel free to mistake her for her sister xD Especially her sister's past romantic partners.
Romance and Hurls | The scandals that surrounds her family has hurt her chance of ever marrying to a prestigious family, which is the one of the few things that she desires. Ideally, she would want an UCPB but I'm sure she is willing to stretch it to comfortable MCPB. Desperate or 'Undesirable' bachelors or Widowers are more than free to try and whisk her away from her family drama.

Beatrice Young
23 | WCPB| Unattached
Lady's Maid to Ellory Lestrange

The girl who dreams to be Cinderella, but isn't. Generally known to the public as friendly and cheerful but deep down is jealous, bitter and sad.

School friends | She belongs to the class of '85 and was a Gryffindor but dropped out in '83. She is known to  befriend girls that are well off. Girl friends of Ellory from Hogwarts might remember her. Although she was also friendly and noticeably more comfortable with her male classmates.

New friends | At the moment she's friendly with all sorts, realistically fellow WC.

Ex-crush/Male best friend | I should probably make a plot thing for this >.>. I mentioned in her app. Said ex-crush was in the same years as well and probably finished schooling. The two of them had a budding romance but after she dropped out it their feelings may have vanished and are now purely platonic. or they still secretly like each other.

Honey Whitledge
14 | UCHB| Unattached
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Honey is the youngest of the infamous Whitledge orphans under the care of their eldest brother who is too young to actually be their guardian. A Sweet and naturally curious girl who seeks adventure but underneath it all is fiery temper.

Friends | Fellow students age 14+ and other students that wouldn't mind her energy. I also want to know her dynamic with her year mates most especially the fifth year 'puffs.
Study Buddies | It leans more on secret experiments and practice duels than actual reading and doing homework. In my head, Honey tends to learn more from hands on experience.
Enemies | While not the type to pick fights, if any of her siblings (Or her) are insulted in front of her be prepared for a fight.  Not short tempered, but can easily explode if someone hits a nerve.
Tutors | Honey wants to have advance lessons in DADA or Charms. She'd accept any help she can get from an older student. Younger 'puffs might ask for her help though she's terrible at teaching xD
Crushes | She is at the age where she starts to notice the opposite sex. The poor boy would probably be into quidditch or in the dueling club.
Updated 08/06/2020

Hiiii, Meeka! I don't have too many people for you, but here are some options.

For Iris, I have:
Archer Belby is her nephew!

For Honey, I have:
Clementine Rookwood is a fellow Hufflepuff, and she is friends with her sister, Darling.
Thomas Montgomery is into quidditch, and a boy. He would be REALLY AWKWARDED OUT if she had a crush on him.

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
(June 2, 2019 – 3:59 PM)Billie Farrow Wrote:  Hiiii, Meeka!  I don't have too many people for you, but here are some options.

For Iris, I have:
Archer Belby is her nephew!

For Honey, I have:
Clementine Rookwood is a fellow Hufflepuff, and she is friends with her sister, Darling.
Thomas Montgomery is into quidditch, and a boy.  He would be REALLY AWKWARDED OUT if she had a crush on him.
Archer - Just in time for summer! Iris adores her nephew. Iris tries to be the 'fun' aunt and would bring him to the zoo or museum.
Thomas- YES. We might have to wait for September but they could have an awkward run in if he passes by Hogsmeade.

I wish to hurl Ace and Araminta together. What say you?

Magic by Elaine!

(July 4, 2019 – 1:12 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  I wish to hurl Ace and Araminta together. What say you?

YES PLEASE! Do you want to start the thread or do you want me to?

(July 4, 2019 – 1:49 AM)Katherine Midford Wrote:  
(July 4, 2019 – 1:12 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  I wish to hurl Ace and Araminta together. What say you?

I can! When would you like their first thread to be dated at?

Magic by Elaine!

(July 4, 2019 – 1:56 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  

Any date is fine as long as it's okay for Ace to be out and about

(July 4, 2019 – 2:04 AM)Katherine Midford Wrote:  
(July 4, 2019 – 1:56 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  

Any date is fine as long as it's okay for Ace to be out and about

If before the incident, any time. After the incident, I'd say a few days after what happened. By then he'd be up for being out and about. Which would you prefer. Smile

Magic by Elaine!

(July 4, 2019 – 2:06 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  If before the incident, any time. After the incident, I'd say a few days after what happened. By then he'd be up for being out and about. Which would you prefer. Smile
After the incident

(July 4, 2019 – 2:15 AM)Katherine Midford Wrote:  
(July 4, 2019 – 2:06 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  If before the incident, any time. After the incident, I'd say a few days after what happened. By then he'd be up for being out and about. Which would you prefer. Smile
After the incident

Here you go! Smile

Magic by MJ!

Daisypath Vacation tickers
I HAVE:

FOR IRIS:
  • Amelia Evans – they were close in classes (but different houses), and they also have a mutual good friend in Phyri, so they've probably know each other for a long time!
  • Kingsley Wells – he's one of her co-workers as well as a Ravenclaw. A little bit on the airy side, but endearing and smart as hell, so they'd probably enjoy each other's intellectual company.

FOR HONEY:
  • Cordelia Fawley – Cora would probably be available as a tutor for Honey; I'd like to see Honey try and mention boys to her and make her excruciatingly uncomfortable. That and I imagine Honey and Cora's younger sisters would be close in age, so she'd self-righteously feel like she'd have to be a role model for those younger than her and close to her sibling's age.

FOR OCTOBER:
  • I also have Cora for October! They're a year apart but undoubtedly know of each other, so we could hurl them together and see how they fair together?

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
(July 4, 2019 – 4:52 AM)Amelia Evans Wrote:  I HAVE:

FOR IRIS:
  • Amelia Evans – they were close in classes (but different houses), and they also have a mutual good friend in Phyri, so they've probably know each other for a long time!
  • Kingsley Wells – he's one of her co-workers as well as a Ravenclaw. A little bit on the airy side, but endearing and smart as hell, so they'd probably enjoy each other's intellectual company.

FOR HONEY:
  • Cordelia Fawley – Cora would probably be available as a tutor for Honey; I'd like to see Honey try and mention boys to her and make her excruciatingly uncomfortable. That and I imagine Honey and Cora's younger sisters would be close in age, so she'd self-righteously feel like she'd have to be a role model for those younger than her and close to her sibling's age.

FOR OCTOBER:
  • I also have Cora for October! They're a year apart but undoubtedly know of each other, so we could hurl them together and see how they fair together?

Iris
A big yes to Amelia! There kinda similar in terms of personality and Barney Skeeter so I think they'd get along really well. Phyri also a big plus! And on Kingsley, Iris wouldn't mind him being airy. She probably finds him a nice change since everyone in the hospital is so serious.

Honey
Hahaha! I'd like to think that she is more comfortable with opening up with Cordelia than her own sisters so she will definitely talk about boys. I'll hit you up more on this one on September.

October
Yes hurling! Do you prefer if I start or if you did?

Aside from friend hurl with October let me know if you want to do Iris/Amelia or Iris/Kingsley :D

The following 1 user Likes Katherine Midford's post:
   Amelia Evans
Excellent!! Go ahead and start the October/Cora one!

Amelia's got a fair few threads, so if you don't mind waiting a tad until one of them wraps up, I'd be down to start an Iris/King thread at the hospital! In the meantime, I can make a note of the Iris/Amelia one in my thread log so I don't forget xD

The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Araminta Scrimgeour

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
Heyooo! How's it going? :3 I'm Eve, a newbie, basically showed up a week ago and decided taking a bunch of wanted ads was a good spectacular idea... so here I am, ready to throw them at you. (Btw, I'm a tad tired and on my phone, but all the info on them is on my Networking Thread)

So, I would love to throw King Lukeson at Honey Whitledge. He's a sweet, soft, caring ball of anxiety that is extremely - to everyone's surprise - talented at duels and DADA. He could offer to teach her if he notices he's struggling! Or if she asks. Honestly, he enjoys tutoring people because I makes him feel useful lol aaand he's plenty nice about it.

My Irene Fudge is in a big need of friends and I could see her easily befriending October Lynch. They're both ambitious, different from their siblings and Slytherins. Irene is from the Middle Class but she wants more, better, veeery ambitious. So! I could see her befriending October even though she's one year older. Dunno how their personalities would go but I think well enough.

I also have an incoming firstie that is not in my Networking Thread, Idris Ross, but he's like..... yeah, dunno lol couldn't think of anything plotting wise.

[Image: WCKsUh0.jpg]
I saw your survey where it listed Daffy as Katherine's best friend - she is @"Hope Crawford" best friend too so maybe Hope and Kitty are also pretty close friends?

Also down for hurling Richard at her xD <3

The following 1 user Likes Roberto Devine's post:
   Elsie Kirke
I have Maddie for school chum friendships! We had them as buddies. We could have them discover each others dealings with Handsome!

Natsuko and her would make good chums and I could see Adrestia trying to be friends with her

I have no hurls for your UC girls, but Jack Cardew is cute AF MCHB

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
View a Printable Version