Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

Lonely Threads
Lonely Threads

The purpose of this list is to post the links to your lonely threads in order to bring other players' attention to it. Simply post here with a link to the thread. If you'd like a certain type of person to join or have a particular plot in mind for it, feel free to include that. Once your thread has been replied to please edit your post and say so. The staff will then delete your request to keep things nice and neat.

In order to help the staff keep the list tidy, please refrain from grouping all of your open threads into one post. Post a new post for each thread instead!

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Amelia Evans, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Will is hanging out with his groomsmen at his wedding. Hmu if you'd like your character to be one, or just post there!

[Image: ZpvYQHm.png]
avatar & signature created by the talented mj
Help out Ewart at the "Hogwarts is a home" charity drive!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ewart Fraser's post:
   Titania Allaway

You've retreated outside at the Sanditon Soiree and have started talking to yourself, welp~
#TeenageWoes in the Robe Shop

brought to you by bee's wizardry
Abbas is finally in Britain for the QWC and is taking in the sights of the Sanditon!
Something is biting in Beautful Beast
Angeline is at the Galleon Gala for GLEE and you have just approached her for your dance!

Hurling thread! Ideally UCPB 25+ but I can be flex if it's for the lols xD

[Image: m6ryy4h.png]
time of death: when MJ dropped this heart-stopping set
Nabil just casually trying to woo women at the quidditch dance/party.
Quick and Easy Ada thread because I want to get her out there but have a headache . Ada has lost her hat at Sanditon and it's come to rest at your feet.

[Image: rV9jdYL.jpg]
Set made by Soph

To those who associated with Egeria closely in school or childhood she would've been known as Ada. It comes from her middlename Adelaide.

Follow Egeria at Urgh Dad

GET INVOLVED WITH HER PLOT!
Eli has stumbled upon a dead body.

Open to (1-2 people):
-Those who reside at the MC/UC house.
-Relatives/Friends/Visitors of the family who lives there.
-Law enforcement or other ministry
-Another thief?
-Anyone else who could logically be there
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eli Fox's post:
   Aldous Crouch

[Image: sit32P.jpg]

Cuteness thanks to Lady <3
Titus is trying to become the next great magizoology artist. Tell him there's hope or crush his dreams?

thanks be to lady <3
Justice was conveniently sleeping the day away until your character decided to wake him.

we all know MJ is amazing but DAMN
Edna is selling tarot cards at the Hogsmeade Literary Festival—to your student!
ciaran has approached your lady at the galleon gala with sad ulterior motives
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ciaran Midford's post:
   Aldous Crouch

[Image: F56pYb.png]
Don't have the large pile of money and influence required to get a PRIVATE quidditch box? Worry not! We have seating in boxes tailored to working, middle, and upper class folks, priced so that ANYONE can enjoy the World Cup match!

Are your characters stuck in the smalltalk loop?
Does your imagination feel like it just can't perform as it used to?
Mid-thread crisis getting you down?
Unable to get that post up?
Is your relationship suffering because of your inability to satisfy your partner?
SUFFER NO MORE!
With a little intervention from @The Suggestionizer your RP life could be back on track in no time!

--> Click here for more details <--

Known side-effects include: chronic ridiculousness, immense satisfaction, itching, uncontrollable laughter, burning, deep regret, despair, shock, horror, incidental dismemberment, joy, and death. Use at your own risk!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lonely Plots Charming 15 30,419 July 12, 2020 – 7:20 PM
Last Post: Gideon Ollivander
  Threads for ~The Season~ Holly Scrimgeour 11 773 July 2, 2020 – 7:42 PM
Last Post: Roberto Devine
  Summer Wand Threads! Gideon Ollivander 10 416 June 26, 2020 – 6:04 PM
Last Post: Aldous Crouch
  Group Threads? Holly Scrimgeour 18 991 April 5, 2020 – 12:55 PM
Last Post: Aldous Crouch
  Lonely Hearts Ghost Writer Ophelia Devine 4 549 February 6, 2020 – 2:44 AM
Last Post: Holly Scrimgeour