Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Lonely Threads
Lonely Threads

The purpose of this list is to post the links to your lonely threads in order to bring other players' attention to it. Simply post here with a link to the thread. If you'd like a certain type of person to join or have a particular plot in mind for it, feel free to include that. Once your thread has been replied to please edit your post and say so. The staff will then delete your request to keep things nice and neat.

In order to help the staff keep the list tidy, please refrain from grouping all of your open threads into one post. Post a new post for each thread instead!

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Amelia Evans, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Eli has stumbled upon a dead body.

Open to (1-2 people):
-Those who reside at the MC/UC house.
-Relatives/Friends/Visitors of the family who lives there.
-Law enforcement or other ministry
-Another thief?
-Anyone else who could logically be there
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eli Fox's post:
   Aldous Crouch

[Image: sit32P.jpg]

Cuteness thanks to Lady <3
Don't have the large pile of money and influence required to get a PRIVATE quidditch box? Worry not! We have seating in boxes tailored to working, middle, and upper class folks, priced so that ANYONE can enjoy the World Cup match!

Are your characters stuck in the smalltalk loop?
Does your imagination feel like it just can't perform as it used to?
Mid-thread crisis getting you down?
Unable to get that post up?
Is your relationship suffering because of your inability to satisfy your partner?
SUFFER NO MORE!
With a little intervention from @The Suggestionizer your RP life could be back on track in no time!

--> Click here for more details <--

Known side-effects include: chronic ridiculousness, immense satisfaction, itching, uncontrollable laughter, burning, deep regret, despair, shock, horror, incidental dismemberment, joy, and death. Use at your own risk!
Tae-min's lost his marbles
Help Pythia with her woes about the future?
All aboard the Hogwarts express!

Open for two or three students.

Magic by MJ
fluffy shopping thread

[Image: rZ8Ezq.jpg]
A marvelous Lady design
Paxton at the Quidditch Scrimmage Game!

those scrimmage seekers are taking forever and even aleksei is noticing

aleksei is non-binary. in ooc narrative, aleksei goes by they/them, IC people would percive them as he/him

magical set by lady!
Opal has set up a make shift meet and greet in the common room. Ravenclaws, come chat with one another!

Magic by MJ
During the Sorting Ceremony! Open to one or two other Hogwarts staff members. Thea is commenting on the hatstall.

Divination Club Meeting - Come play a (hopefully) fun writing prompt game?

Eloquence finds a stray niffler at a fancy function: https://charmingrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6309

[Image: loq-sig.jpg]
Billie wondering what the Hell a Hufflepuff is.

First night at Hogwarts. Open to puffs!

[Image: gSiiwYS.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
Ellory is pregnant but she doesn't know it. And she had the urge to throw up after trying to eat a fruit tartelette at a random tea party. Open to a woman who would likely be at that party, bonus points if it's a relative or a mother!

[Image: spldSej.png]
SET BY MJ

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Elon is offering you free Floo Powder if you let him read your palm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lonely Plots Charming 18 35,111 October 1, 2020 – 9:44 AM
Last Post: Florence Fox
  Halloween Theme Threads Ophelia Devine 16 369 September 21, 2020 – 4:52 PM
Last Post: Cecily Gallivan
  Threads for ~The Season~ Holly Scrimgeour 11 1,228 July 2, 2020 – 7:42 PM
Last Post: Roberto Devine