Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Clare Victoria Basiltree for Christopher Basiltree.
Meddlesome mother, but make her a squib <3
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

Lonely Plots
Lonely Plots

Have you got a grand idea for a plot but need a role (or roles) filled in before it can really take off? Post below describing the sort of character you need, your intention for them, and, if possible, how many threads you might require!

For example:

Quote:Wanted for Jeremy Rohlwing: a potioneer he can pay to brew an (unsuccessful) Eyesight-Improving Potion for him. MC/LC AB, professional or amateur, does not have to be reputable. Estimated 1-3 threads. Contact MJ by Skype.

You can be as vague or as detailed as you like! Requests for specific characters to be created must instead be posted in plottable characters. This thread is intended only to recruit existing characters into your schemes.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Amelia Evans, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

WHIRLWIND ROMANCE WANTED

I have a craving for a whirlwind courtship type of thing where a pair of characters go from strangers/acquaintances at best to courting/engaged or something of the like pretty swiftly, even for VE standards.  I am open when it comes to class, blood status, rep dings and some scandal~. Of course this is assuming they click.

The following would be likely to end up doing something like this and are my offers:
@Kentigern MacFusty, @Lily Huddleston, @Mundungus MacFusty, @Pablo Medina, @Sayid Weber, @Xavier Mondragon
still seeking as of January 29, 2021

[-] The following 2 users Like Roberto Devine's post:
   Madeleine Backus, Ophelia Devine

magical set by mj!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
FOR AILSA FRASER:

So Ailsa designs and sells lingerie under the name Fraser's Foundations AND in the last year she has been mentioned in both the Prophet and Witch Weekly which to her mind can mean only one thing - the time is right to expand! With this in mind Ailsa is seeking two kinds of people:

1) MC/UC ladies who in the most genteel ladylike way possible will be her brand ambassadors and namedrop her in exchange for free lingerie.

2) Less well-off MC or WC ladies who would be a model and be photographed for her brochure. This too will be mostly respectable, tastefully done and absolutely definitely going to go wrong in some as-yet-undetermined way. There is also a free lunch and a fee to be earned. Ailsa also doesn't care that much about reputation assuming you're not an actual murderer.

I'm after 1-2 threads of Ailsa being charming and mildly embarrassing with #1 and basically the same with #2 except there's a fair chance both of them will be in lingerie because Ailsa doesn't want them to be overly conscious of themselves while they test model the goods!

Still searching as of 24/01/2021
[-] The following 4 users Like Ailsa Fraser's post:
   Acacia Ruskin, Aldous Crouch, Elias Grimstone, Melody Crouch

[Image: oDchrqE.png]
oh MJ mama likes ;)
You've Got Mail
STILL LOOKING 28/1/21
A couple find affection and friendship through anonymous letters to one another -whether through lonely hearts, or some other pen pal arrangement (lost letters/dead letter drop in an old book).  They share a great deal of personal information and confide in one another a great deal. 
In the physical world they dislike each other either as a result of a rivalry or of some altercation/offense that arises and is misinterpreted by both, with each blaming the other. 

Find affection? use the info to betray each other? Never meet and always stay the mystery of the letters? Who knows - no specific ending in mind but was watching the movie and thought it would make for an interesting starting point.

Open to using any of my characters for this @Madeleine Backus @Natsuko Mountbatton @Benevolence Montague @Samuel St.John-Black @Rose Hart @Cadawalader Selwyn @Ginevra Blackwood
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benevolence Montague's post:
   Cecily Gallivan

[Image: wl0I79B.jpg]
Lady is a wonder
That boy
STILL LOOKING 28/1/21
@Ginevra Blackwood is confident, rich and pretty.  She has had every advantage in life, and has always been able to respond with a sassy retort to just about every man she has ever met except for him.  He was a few years older than her - in her brothers peer group at school (wealthy MC or UC) and her first crush. 

He could be married, or otherwise unobtainable now (preferred), but it doesn't stop her from becoming a 13 year old again every time they speak.  She doesn't necessarily think of him romantically but he does remind her of the ridiculous puppy crush she had on him when she was younger. 

I want her to have someone that she isn't able to go toe to toe with sass wise.   

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^
The Lost Codicil
STILL LOOKING 28/1/21
A codicil is a supplimentary document to a will that explains, modifies, or revokes a will or part of one.  It is usually a seperate document to the body of a will.  Victorian literature (and law) is full of secret codicils.  Death bed changes and secret codicils were very common.

The Plot
The will has already been executed - it was all straight forward! Everyone had moved on with their lives. 
Until someone found the codicil!

It was very specific - an arranged marriage - and without the marriage there would be no inheritance!  It's a legal mess!

The characters have some options at least - go through with it (including any necessary anulments - one or other side could already be married), or they could fight it in court!

------

There is no limit on when the original will was executed.  And no real requirement for first or second sons/daughters

Requirements:
Purebloods - probably most likely, but there would have to be logical reason
Dead parents - or at least a dead father  -someone who could have/would have made arangements behind the backs of the rest of the family. 

Characters I can offer to either side - @Samuel St.John-Black // @Benevolence Montague // @Ginevra Blackwood
Could be induced to make this an adoptable plot if it suited someones needs.

[Image: wl0I79B.jpg]
Lady is a wonder
STILL LOOKING 28/1/21
Meserimus needs a hair cut! (because all the photos of him as Gandalf are now super old and the quality is meh) SO!
I'm looking for a student (any grade) to screw up badly in potions class and basically burn off his hair and beard!
Accidental screw up, or was the student messing around? Thats pretty open.

[Image: CgHzljG.png]
Bee is amazing
Before the summer of 1889, one of Florence's paramour's leased a home in Bartonburg for her so that she could be in easier reach to him as she was living in London at the time. Thus, this man is located in Hogsmeade and is either on the wealthy side of middle class or is upper class. Everything else about him is pretty open, he can even be married. He's obviously pretty smitten with Florence and she has been enjoying her cushy home. He probably has no idea she's a con artist but might possibly be aware he isn't the only man vying for her interest and affections.

A WC/MCAB married woman who would like establishing an affair in exchange for expensive gifts. Can be an explicit thing or have a ~veneer of romance over the top. Could be a new thing or established, but if the latter I'd like to backdate a thread to see if they click!

Should have a middling or good reputation so he wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her (or a good explanation for how they might have met out of the public eye otherwise).
NUMEROUS ITEMS FOR FRIENDLESS NIGHT:
    - The Good Samaritan that saved Friendless's life in this thread even though he is now a werewolf instead of dead. I would love for them to end up continuously running into one another and maybe developing a sort of odd friendship.
    - Someone to teach him how to read and write
    - Some regular clients would also be cool but mostly I want the first thing. XD He prefers men but he does both because #money.

[Image: jG7lqp.png]
THE ZODIAC KILLER
Ruby offers Divinational Services. I really like the idea of her unknowingly offering her services to a criminal. I titled this the Zodiac Killer because it was just perfect, but maybe they're doing something boring like scamming people or something.

My idea is that they do a big enough crime that the investigation department gets involved, they somehow discover Ruby and they think she knows who the Zodiac Killer is. Drama for everyone.

Some ideas of the crimes:

Killer.

Romantic Con Artist. He or she wants to marry up or something like that and they ask for Ruby's love intepretation services to scam women. "Omg, our Venus placements say we're MEANT for each other!!"

They're making some kind of mystical dark magic talisman and it's important to know about whether Venus is in retrogade.

I LOVE THIS MJ SET AH <3
Got a Bridgerton itch you want scratched? Have your student (or whomever) try to track down the identity of Marlowe Forfang a la Eloise on the hunt for Lady Whistledown ;) Maybe they've got some motive or special interest related to lycanthropy but maybe they just like the idea of solving a mystery!
[-] The following 2 users Like Juliana Binns's post:
   Anne Moony, Lavinia Rose

THE CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND

Five years ago, Hector Cartwright disappeared without a trace—no message to family or to his longstanding best friend. Lavinia has set up shop in Hogsmeade now, and is due for a run-in. What could a vague sense of recognition when meeting an unknown woman lead to? That's what we're here to find out!
  • MC or UC male from a magical family
  • Ravenclaw if meeting in school, open house if neighbours growing up
  • From London if childhood neighbours
  • Started Hogwarts in '72 (can do a couple years earlier or a year later for the right, currently played character)
  • OPEN natal family & marital status
  • OPEN occupation
  • Not generally an asshole, at least not in his youth

[Image: 23zugat.png]
mj is a legend ♡ —

EDITED 28/1/21
Like Father like Son!

Cad hasn't fallen far from the fatherly tree and is developing an eye for girls! He is looking to seduce/dally with someone at school. Possibly more than 1.

Would your girl but naive enough to think herself in love? Most likely targets would be WC/MCAB. He would be less flippant with UCPB girls but they wouldn't be ruled out completely!

He is ready for fall out!

[Image: Dmd4EHa.png]
Behold the Awesome of Stefanie!
Samuel St.John-Black is a wealthy, connectd pureblood, he is connected to @Hope Crawford a beautiful wealthy halfblood!

Wanted:
A pureblood WC/MC to have feelings on the matter!

[Image: YKi0A8i.jpg]
Lady is a star
Ginny is bisexual, although doesnt really get what that means.
She almost certainly had a dalliance with a girl in her year /house. Nothing too heavy probably just some kissing in bed. Ginny doesnt even really count it as anything (because sex stuff only counts with men)
Ginny is going to confront her feelings on kissing ladies
Other than being someone Ginny could be close to in her own house, the rest is open, including the others sexuality, marital status and feelings on the matter.

And/or someone to catch Ginny and this woman in a secret make out

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adoptable Plots Charming 40 15,996 11 hours ago
Last Post: Delight Urquart
  Lonely Threads Charming 30 71,358 Yesterday – 8:42 PM
Last Post: Yassine Bensouda
  Fall/Winter Hogwarts Plots Edna Shacklebolt 4 670 October 29, 2020 – 9:20 PM
Last Post: Edna Shacklebolt
  Lonely Hearts Ghost Writer Ophelia Devine 4 1,124 February 6, 2020 – 2:44 AM