Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Lonely Plots
Lonely Plots

Have you got a grand idea for a plot but need a role (or roles) filled in before it can really take off? Post below describing the sort of character you need, your intention for them, and, if possible, how many threads you might require!

For example:

Quote:Wanted for Jeremy Rohlwing: a potioneer he can pay to brew an (unsuccessful) Eyesight-Improving Potion for him. MC/LC AB, professional or amateur, does not have to be reputable. Estimated 1-3 threads. Contact MJ by Skype.

You can be as vague or as detailed as you like! Requests for specific characters to be created must instead be posted in plottable characters. This thread is intended only to recruit existing characters into your schemes.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone, Elladora Black, or Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

FOR GEORGE WATERFORD:

A male Ravenclaw in his third year. Needed for one-two threads. Body in the room—nothing extravagant! Live body, of course. I don't want your corpses.

Still seeking - July 15th, 2018

Beauty set by Soph <3

Though George is publicly presented as male and should be addressed as He/Him/His, privately she considers herself as female and will use She/Her/Hers pronouns.

FOR RUFINA MULCIBER:

A gentleman aged 34-40 or so, upper class, with two magical, human parents. His marital status is open, but he should be of good reputation and a sociable sort. He and Rufina entered into a flirtation early in 1885, but this eventually developed into a physical affair. Rufina called things off early in the fall of 1886 and then had some personal drama that he is blissfully unaware of, having likely moved on with his life. He does not work at the Ministry.

This is a multi-month commitment—I’d like to both backthread their initial developing relationship and then thread them after Ernest’s impending accident.

Ideally he's dark-haired because apparently that's her type, but I'm not going to shun someone fairer if he works well otherwise! No gingers, though.

graphics by mj ❤ —
Wanted for Barnabas Skeeter:
  • A lady, now married (or not but he could believe her to be married), with a botanical name of some sort. (Or jewel, or some kind of object. Basically he has a tattoo of her name imagery on his arse cheek so it needs to be a thing~ of some kind. This was played by a character in the past and her name was Ivy, just to give an idea.
  • Any class, any blood. He's a halfblood so blood status doesn't matter. Class doesn't matter because they had a fling~ with sexual tension but nothing came of it because he didn't make a move, nor did she, and they can't be together because of class reasons and/or she's married.
  • They annoy the hell out of each other but there is chemistry there.
  • I've left up a summary of the threads in his ship index in his profile (see the extras tab) if you want to see what organically came of it in the past. (The past character is Ivy Scrivenshaft.)
  • Props if she's a healer but not required!

Where this is going...
  • Likely just a "the one that got away" scenario for him, ill-fated, would never have worked out anyway type of thing,
    but I would love for her to flaunt herself at him whenever they run into each other in public. Accidental sexual scenarios to increasingly frustrate him would be ace
  • Depending on how crazy she drives him, he could have poor judgement and a) get drunk and write her awful love poems, b) not stalk her in a creepy way, c) be secret admirer in a definitely creepy way, d) have a brief love affair where he's always breaking up with her but then coming back for more.

Bee's wanted ad for Amaryllis -- nee Potts could fit!

/july 22
[-] The following 2 users Like Barnabas Skeeter's post:
   Ambrosia Shinnick, Amelia Evans

Are you female, < 5'3" and MC? Marry me!

av by Bree ❤
FOR SWEETIE WHITLEDGE:
    The Mean Girl Duo

Up until recently, Sweetie has had at least two girls that she spent a good portion of her time with. These girls are the same year as her or older, and can be from any house. They would know her quite well, enough to get the girl who refuses to cry, to burst into tears in front of her own brother. Their actions are due to Sweetie's changes in personality, from events that have happened over summer. (They could also not like Sweetie's friendship with a halfbreed, and are frustrated that Sweetie stood by Crystal through the ban.)

I mainly want them for a few threads, or it could be more. I want to develop what is actually happening to Sweetie that is causing such upset for these other threads. More threads would be excellent. I am open to the outcome of what happens between the girls (whether they become friends again, or they forever stay bitter towards one another). I would prefer that all of these girls be Upper Class, though their Blood Status is completely open.

The Ally

This person is an outsider to the full conflict, but has felt sympathy for Sweetie. Choosing to stand up to the Slytherin, this student and Sweetie develop a friendship of their own. All of this is going to help with Sweetie's development, and I would love for her to see past class, and be more trusting of some people in the process (as well as see that money isn't everything).

I would prefer that this character does have a lasting connection to Sweetie, though that is up to player. I'd prefer someone who is outside of her family conflict and a Working (or Middle) Class character of similar age to Sweetie (preferably in her school year).

These characters can either be pre-made, or new characters.

Sweetie prefers to go by the more proper name of Rachel, and your character may know this.

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Seeking a Terribly Bad Romace Idea for Miss Lucille Flint:

It's almost a new season and Lucy is determined she will fall in love this year. But no one said she had any sense in a match. Test her sensibilities by throwing the most improbable matches at her. I'd love to see her dreaming attitude get her into some trouble. Hoping for 2-3 threads for each gentleman who comes forward. This does not have to be a permanent thing, but I am hoping for some development in Lucy, perhaps even a shred of sense as she grows up. Or it could be permanent with lasting changes. Let me know if you are interested.

Updated: July 22, 2018

[Image: vaCSeY.jpg]
FOR GEORGE WATERFORD:

A female Ravenclaw in her first/second year, or a female student of any house in years 2-4 (as of Sept 1888), who has developed a crush on George. Occasional comic relief threads. Humourous awkwardness.

[-] The following 1 user Likes George Waterford's post:
   Elladora Black

Beauty set by Soph <3

Though George is publicly presented as male and should be addressed as He/Him/His, privately she considers herself as female and will use She/Her/Hers pronouns.

FOR JANUARY
In Januarys app, I mention in 1887: "This same year she has a rather intense though still rather innocent flirtation with a Quidditch player." I would love to have that instance fitted onto an actual played character.

They should be male, acab and have either been on a school Quidditch team in 1887 (and thus, yearmates with January) or were already a professional quidditch player if they're a bit older. Age is flexible for the most part but definitely same age or older than January. This was pretty much an emotional affair for the pair so keep that in mind with your offerings~

[Image: IZQQzf.png]
set by stef!
For Zinnia Potts
Zinnia is a bit of an artist specializing in water colors. She used to focus primarily on landscapes and floral things but has recently taken up painting portraits! She's going to randomly start painting faces. Some could be based off of people seen around the shop and others are just randomly made up entirely. HOWEVER, I would like for some to end up having some sort of resemblance to people, particularly gentleman. I'd also like for her to get caught painting or have one of her painting being noticed by someone who it looks quite like. Awkward threading shall ensue when she's confronted by said person. Maybe they think she's creepy for it. Maybe they're flattered by it. Maybe they think she has a crush on them as a result. I'm game for whatever/however many!

PM me via Fortuna Lockhart or hit me up on skype!
FOR PERSEPHONE:

I would like the possibility of Persephone staying after the festival leaves. But for that to happen, I would love to build plots with those that are around either Hogsmeade or Irvingly. She is quite a lovely character who I wouldn't mind playing out longer than the summer if she can get some connections and a good plot going. Feel free to PM Acacia Ruskin to plot her stay.

Potential Plot Points:
    ❧ Her family finds her ~ Her family has never been listed, and Persephone might not even be her real name. What little facts that are mentioned of her family can be found in her profile. (They may think she's dead because she ran away right after the plague occurred.)
    ❧ She could find love. I'm open for an ACAB gentleman who she could potentially fall for and be willing to stay in the area for.
    ❧ Former friends find her and connections are remade. Basically, similar to the concept of her family finding her.
    ❧ Other random reasons that might make this carnie stay are open for discussion as well.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Persephone's post:
   Clayton Beasley

Kit made pretties
[Image: v73Csf.png]
FOR WATSON DEVEREAUX
    A friend from Hogwarts, (Dev attended 1864-1871 and was in Gryffindor but house doesn't matter, friends would be academically inclined, probably,) to reach out through mail following the rumor that he's alive. Ideally this will result in Dev having someone to dig up his own grave with.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Watson Devereaux's post:
   Ophelia Devine

To Say: “I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all” --

deep quote code by Soph ♥
FOR BELLA SCRIMGEOUR
A new gal pal to replace the ones she's practically abandoned since her disownment. After falling classes and doing her best to scrape by for a few months, she's grown very bitter towards talk of "society" and "rich girl woes" and is likely to try and make friends with girls who are in a financial situation similar to her.

These girls would ideally be around her age and have similar interests to her (which right now includes dragons since that's her research topic), but I understand my selection pool is limited and therefore I'm willing to take any WC female characters who are willing to befriend her! They also shouldn't be too stuffy on reputation matters and/or pay no mind to ~society gossip~ since she's not been spoken kindly of.

bee made me this set and i love it
Post Log

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lonely Threads Charming 12 8,335 Yesterday – 4:11 PM
Last Post: Tybalt Kirke
  Adoptable Plots Charming 8 1,099 May 27, 2018 – 8:39 PM
Last Post: Bella Scrimgeour