Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

The Hufflepuff for Julius Scrimgeour.
The new summer musical hit, The Greatest Broman!
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Saturday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: MJ
Pass: Nah
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: 19th August
About the Absence: Annual visit to Canadaland~ I fly on Thurs 25th and fly back on the weekend of 17th/18th August, so will be completely absent those days. May be a little scarce in between but tbh probably not xD Beginning of this week I'm working mad shifts though so won't be on properly until Friday at least.

edit: actually flying back 14th/15th!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

(June 26, 2019 – 2:07 AM)Edric Umbridge Wrote: Name: Bree
Pass: No
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: July 21st
About the Absence: I need a break from existing, but my mom told me that's not an option so I'll have to opt for sleeping whenever I am not working. My bones hurt. My head hurts. I just... hurt. Too much work, too many emotions, not enough nice things. Summer camp has been sucking the life out of me because watching and managing 25 kids ages 5-11 for 8 hours a day is Just Not Working in my favor. I also have to finish my DCF hours for work this next month and take the exams. I also signed up for another 9:30am-10pm shift on July 19th so pray for me. Send caffeine. Send food. Send help.

Name: Bree
Status: Scabsent. I'll be scarce during the weekdays from now until August 11th. I'll be absent from August 12th-16th.
Pass: Yes (for July).
Date Leaving: Now.
Date Returning: August 17th.
About the Absence: On the bright side: I'm no longer with the summer camp students. I'm officially going to be the assistant teacher in the one-year-old classroom! The new school year is starting up and my work load is going to be through the roof as my coworkers and I prepare for the new tots that are coming to class. I'm going to be going into work on Saturdays sometimes to prepare the classroom along with my 40+ hour work week. Pray for me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Amelia Evans

beautiful set by Lady
Name: Fallin
Date Leaving: 7/29
Date Returning: 8/30
About the Absence: Registration season is here! I.e. the busiest time of year in my office. And classes start late this year so yay for month long exhaustion. I'll be peeking in here and there so let me know if you want something to make it's way onto my Charming Priority List (yes that is a thing). Wish me luck!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Amelia Evans

[Image: x5VH1p.png]
An amazing signature from Bee <3
Name: Olive
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: Today
Date Returning: August 23rd
About the Absence: I just got my work timetable and I'm working every day from today until I fly to Pakistan for my friend's wedding. I have a hell of a lot of prepping to do and no time at all and then I'm not sure I'm going to bring my computer with me, plus I think her wifi is erratic so I'll probably be radio silence after August 9th.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Black's post:
   Amelia Evans

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Name: Lynn
Status: Scarce for basically the whole month, Absent on certain days
Date Leaving: August 2nd
Date Returning: September 2nd
About the Absence:

Scarcity: My school workload is tapering off, but my husband's isn't, at all. He's got his busiest quarter yet and we also have a ton of travel plans this month, so in order to help out I offered to take the gremlin twice a week for the entire day (we usually trade off at a certain point so we have at least some guaranteed free time). Since gremlin is fascinated by hitting my computer as hard and quick as possible every time it's open, this arrangement presents challenges for posting. I still will be posting but I may only get 1-3 "Charming sessions" a week.

Absences: Buckle in, it's a busy month.
Thursday - Sunday, August 8th - 11th - NYC trip (@Elsie Beauregard want to come get lunch with us?)
Tuesday - Sunday, August 13th - 18th - Denver for my BFF's wedding
Monday - Friday, August 19th - 23rd - Grad school orientation, may not be totally absent but they're full 8-5 days so it's possible when I finish I'll just want to crash on the couch and not think.
Tuesday - Thursday, August 27th-29th - Dad in town.
Friday - Monday, August 30th - September 3rd - Oregon trip
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Elsie Beauregard
Name: Kayte
Pass: Not this time
Date Leaving: Now!
Date Returning: August 18th
About the Absence: Friend is visiting! She's super low-key so I still get Charming time, but also I haven't seen her since before I moved to Taiwan so obvi want to hang out with her xD

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
Name:Meeka
Date Leaving: Last week
Date Returning: Idk
About the Absence: I'm back in uni, my schedule is pretty loaded (I have 7 am class every freaking day and on thursday my last class ends at 8 pm. Pray for me) and I only have a Sunday off. Hopefully I won't be a total flop this year. This is a heads up to anyone that I have threads/plots with that I will be slow with replies. I'm so sorry to everyone! I'll most likely send another character on vacation soon too.

[Image: fkiSG7k.jpg]
- She is the identical twin of Bella Scrimgeour. Your character might mistake her for her twin -
Name: Finn
Date Leaving: Now/A While Ago
Date Returning: Hopefully the 26th of August!
About the Absence: Just updating my absence. I will be gone and unable to post the 17 to the 25th. I'll be scarce otherwise because of all the things in rl, but my HOPE is to start getting back to normal starting the 26th.

[Image: xxq4g6.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
Name: Bee
Pass: Nah
Date Leaving: Aug 15th
Date Returning: Aug 19th
About the Absence: Long weekend in NYC for the Boyfriend's birthday. I barely look at my phone, let alone the board when we're together, so I'll be largely MIA, ta darlings! Skype/Text for emergencies <3

[Image: bk9GUs.png]