Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1892. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
During the Victorian era, knitting became a staple of a well-bred woman. Queen Victoria is even reported to have been a fan of knitting herself. It was during this time that knitting wasn’t just restricted to plain yarn fabrics, but changed to involve bead and lace knitting. — Fallin
Yuri didn't know what being a steamed patron was but it sounded like it might be painful.
Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

*N/A*
Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Sunday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

The following 1 user Likes Charming's post:
   Benevolence Montague

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Tilda MacFusty, @Marlena Scamander, or @Elsie Kirke with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: Jen
Pass: most likely required forAnthea Selwyn, Greta gillenwater, emerentius Morgan, Havelock Notts. Oberon Smethwyck,
Date Leaving:December 22
Date Returning: Advised mid February
About the Absence: just as I get my shit together this happens...

My family is going to be hosting a family of four for up to two months as they relocate interstate and wait for their house to become available... So that means there is eight heads under this house whilst I work from home and considering I fail at concentrating at the best of times this is certainly going to be... Interesting?

Update 2/1/2021 - I write when it's quiet and it's never not. L think everyone but Anthea is safe can you give me/her a pass.
The following 1 user Likes Greta Gillenwater's post:
   Felix Prewett

[Image: Greta-sig.png]
Name: Lauren
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: November 29
Date Returning: tbd

[Image: l4aokx.png]
delightful Daff!set by MJ
Name: Ollie
Pass: No
Date Leaving: Sometime in November ( Sorry forgot to post )
Date Returning: Probably will go into January/February
About the Absence: Life happened...  With the scarcity continuing due to an injury that didn't heal properly.  I ended up getting the needed minor surgery in mid-December but the physical therapy will probably take some of my posting time. Plus character-wise Quincy requires the pain/exhaustion threshold to be below a certain level for muse to exist.
The following 3 users Like Quincy Smellie's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Sisse Thompsett, Tilda MacFusty

[Image: Wy5E1l1.png]
Shiny set by MJ
Name: Fox
Pass: Yes (hopefully won't need but just in case)
Date Leaving: 12/29
Date Returning: tbd
About the Absence: Well... Fox might have the Vid. Or strep. Or flu. Hopefully none of the above, but I came down with a nasty fever last night and have been mostly in bed since then. I'm hoping it's just strep and will be feeling better after some antibiotics but I don't know how engaged I'll be between sleeps. Theoretically more than normal since I'm stuck at home doing, literally, nothing - but I wanted to put this out there for awareness! <3 Love you all!
The following 2 users Like Basil Foxwood's post:
   Grace Riley, Tilda MacFusty

[Image: vhNd1HT.png]
© Ty Gin!
Name: Amy
Pass: Yes or No*
Date Leaving: Damn October
Date Returning: soon as I’m functional.
About the Absence: Sickest I’ve been in years with something that isn’t COVID, mono, or strep and no clue what it is, but I’m still on leave from work and trying to stay out of hospital. I will be back and reviving characters as soon as I can.
The following 4 users Like Angelica Selwyn's post:
   Billie Farrow, Cadawalader Selwyn, Grace Riley, Tilda MacFusty

[Image: 3yopnb.png]
MJ made this miracle!
Name: Emma
Date Leaving: 1/9
Date Returning: ?
About the Absence: The tl;dr is covid is currently sweeping through my extended family, which has caused my anxiety to skyrocket within the last hour. Add in the unfortunate side effect of insomnia and Thea not sleeping well and I'm a mess. Please be gentle with me <3

Update: Mike's grandma passed this morning so I'm unsure when/what we'll be doing for her right now.

Update 2: The good news is that my family all seems to be on the mend. The bad news is other stuff has caused my anxiety to continue spiraling. I'm hoping that after this Friday (1/21) it'll settle down some. T also continues to not sleep which is likely contributing to the anxiety.
The following 4 users Like Melody Crouch's post:
   Billie Farrow, Grace Riley, Madeleine Backus, Tilda MacFusty

Beautiful set credit goes to MJ
[Image: rVeL1F.png]
Name: Stefanie.
Pass: No.
Date Leaving: a few days ago.
Date Returning: 1/22
About the Absence: Was feeling kind of crappy at the end of last week with endless headaches and stuff and now it turns out I'm so sick I've completely lost my voice. I'm going to go get tested for covid later today, but basically there's a high chance I spend the next few days in bed.

Edit: Adding a bit of time to this as my boyfriend is the one now sick and I'm currently at 4 hours of sleep over the last couple days from all the coughing lmao. Still just scarce because I'd like to post, my brains just a bit mush by the time I get off work haha.
The following 1 user Likes Imane Tuttle's post:
   Jack Dorset

[Image: gkCabd.png]
[ee MAHN]
Name: Bree
Pass: No lol
Date Leaving: January 12
Date Returning: January 23
About the Absence: The return to work after having covid has been an emotionally and physically exhausting one. I have come home the past two days and have fallen asleep without even touching my computer. Hopefully my body will readjust to my schedule soon and I will have evenings for Charming again <3
The following 1 user Likes Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Cadawalader Selwyn

set by MJ <3
Name: Kelly
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: January 13
Date Returning: Hopefully early February
About the Absence: I genuinely tried to avoid needing a pass, but I've realized that I just have Too Much going on rn.

Magic by Stefanie!

Name: Beanie
Date Leaving: 1/31/2021
Date Returning: 2/8/2021
About the Absence: This is predominately a staffing absence - I'm going to visit my friend to cowork so I may be posting a bit since we work different hours, but I'm not your best bet for admin stuff this week! :)

Stef made this!
Name: Fallin
Date Leaving: Last week
Date Returning: Late Feb
About the Absence: This is more to cover my bases. Hopefully I wont need it. But just in case just thought I'd throw it up here. There's a lot going on and my normal posting time looks like it may get eaten up by mom duties. If you need me to focus on certain threads just let me know.
The following 2 users Like Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Melody Crouch

[Image: Fvrksn.png]
ANOTHER amazing signature from Bee <3

View a Printable Version