Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Agnes Binns for Zachariah Binns.
At least she means well?
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Sunday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Amelia Evans, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: Bree
Status: Scarce, probably. Maybe absent. Maybe nothing at all (but probably something).
Pass: Yes for December AC!
Date Leaving: October 25th
Date Returning: January 1st (maybe 31st. Who knows.)
About the Absence:
"Life is but a string of scarcities." - Me, today

Jk, but I'm starting two new jobs within a week of each other (one part-time job at Torrid and one full-time job at a preschool teaching toddlers again) so who knows what life will look like or if I will even have one once my schedule gets underway. My day shift will be 9:30-6:30 so that's already pushing into my Charming time, but the added hours from Torrid will undoubtedly make it look like I've vanished some days. It's a temporary position through January, though, and some weeks I'll have no hours while others I'll have 15+ hours.

I am planning on vacationing some characters until life is less hectic, but I'm more than willing to keep some around as long as they have things actively going on. Just let me know.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cameron Gillenwater's post:
   Amelia Evans

brought to you by bee's wizardry
Name: Emma
Pass: No, will update possibly
Date Leaving: 12/10
Date Returning: ???
About the Absence: Shit is hitting the fan and I'm not okay. If I get the focus for posts I'll do them but it hasn't gone well this week. Yell at me if there's posts that are plot important.
[-] The following 4 users Like Melody Crouch's post:
   Amelia Evans, Hermia Bonaccord, Madeleine Backus, Sisse Thompsett

Beautiful set credit goes to MJ
[Image: rVeL1F.png]
Name: Fallin
Pass: Yes [for Jan]
Date Leaving: Jan 3
Date Returning: Feb 1
About the Absence: If I thought Nov- Dec was bad then this version of Jan is going to be much worse than normal. I'll try to be around but preempting it saying I likely won't.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Jupiter Smith

[Image: Fvrksn.png]
ANOTHER amazing signature from Bee <3
Name: Finn
Pass: Yes, for December
Date Leaving: lolololololol probably when the school year started
Date Returning: Unsure
About the Absence: I'm sorry I've been such garbage. I meant to try and catch up on posts during this break, but it stressed me out every time I sat down to do it. (I also had many spouse distractions, and those take priority.) I think I needed this time to just enjoy not being stressed out from work/school and to take the time to support/distract my wife.

My activity levels will likely wax and wane depending on my mental health and the mental health of those around me. I am going to be slow, and I'm sorry for that. We've had a lot of rl changes, and we have many more on the way. Things will get easier eventually. At least I hope so! haha Just please be patient with me. I know many of you always are, and I appreciate it more than you know! I'll be here most often in an OOC capacity because I love chatting with you guys, even if I don't have the energy to post. If there's anything you want prioritized, or you're tired of waiting for me, just let me know. <3
[-] The following 4 users Like Billie Farrow's post:
   Amelia Evans, Clementine Greengrass, Elsie Beauregard, Melody Crouch

[Image: gSiiwYS.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
Name: Lady
Pass: No
Date Leaving: About 2 days ago
Date Returning: hopefully by next week around the 12th.
About the Absence: we’re experiencing some more non-COVID related health issues and it’s taking up all my energy except to play something mind numbing that I can easily put down and come back to like Animal Crossing, since he needs help. I hope to pop in and out in an OOC capacity, but I apologize if I appear then suddenly disappear just as quickly. I might have the energy to post a few things here and there but I might not have a lot of energy for super long posts, so I apologize for that <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Beau Miller

[Image: F9qwAz.png]
Name: MJ
Pass: Nah
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: Hopefully in a couple days, but let's say Monday 18th to be safe~
About the Absence: Got some unexpected RL issues in the fam that are taking up a lot of my energy and on top of that our broadband and wifi has picked today to start playing up, so I may not be very useful for a little bit, sorry <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Melody Crouch

Name: Bee
Pass: nah
Date Leaving: 01/14
Date Returning: 01/22
About the Absence: been a rough week personally, taking a couple days off to reconnect.

ETA and we're going back to school full time on the 19th, so I may be more tired than I have been for the last 8 weeks or so XD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Melody Crouch

[Image: bk9GUs.png]
Name: Jen
Pass: Please for all.
Date Leaving: December 23....
Date Returning: February 15
About the Absence: Things going on at work have stirred up my depression, anxiety and stress levels and have given me a permanent stress-tension headache meaning when I'm not working I'm a human vegetable. I have 0 motivation for anything yay....
Name: Bree
Status: Not really scarce or absent but more of a "if I'm not here assume this is why"
Pass: No~
Date Leaving: LMAO It was Saturday.
Date Returning: Probably next week. Probably.
About the Absence:
Work has overrun my life (:

My seasonal position at Torrid is ending two weekends from now, but naturally they've booked me both weekend days to squeeze the remaining life out of me. On top of that I now have eighteen three-year-olds on my roster at preschool and it's making me want to bury my head in the playground mulch. All of this means I'm exhausted and more likely to fall asleep at 9pm rather than at the usual, unhealthy 1am hour :P

set by MJ <3