Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Saturday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: Finn
Pass: EDIT: Yes, please, goodness. This has been more than I bargained for.
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: Until further notice?
About the Absence Judging by the 7 hours we just spent in the ER, it's going to continue to be a bit of a bumpy ride. I'm going to be very slow again, and I apologize. I'll try and get in a few bursts of posts when I can. I'm not sure the length of me being here and there. It could be a few days, could be all month again. <3 I'll make sure to give roulette posts priority. Skype me if you need a post asap, and I haven't done it!

[Image: xxq4g6.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
Name: Lady
March 11th - 17th: Scabsent
March 18th - April 8th: Absent
April 8th - April 30th: Scabsent
Pass: No
Date Leaving: March 14th, 2019
Date Returning: April 30th, 2019
About the Absence:
March 11th - 17th: I'm headed to do some freelance makeup work, so I'll be in the cbox, and catch up where I can. This includes networking, which I'm sorry I've fallen severely short of >.<

March 18th - April 8th: Chris got a job! WE'RE MOVING!! :D Basically, he starts on the 1st of April, so we've gotta get out of our current place, rent a moving truck, drive there, find a place and move in all in about two weeks' time...

[Image: this-is-fine.0.jpg]

ANY....WHO.... I will be pretty absent during that, but hopefully the next time you see me after the end of March, Chris and I will have gotten a place! :D
EDIT (4/7/19):
Pass Needed: Updated to NO (even though I know you can't do 2 passes in a row lol)
April 8th - April 30th: ALRIGHT, so we're down in CA, storage unit is full, apartment hunt is taking place.

I don't actually think that it'll take til April 30th, but just in case.

I'll try to be more present than I had my last scabsent, especially with the conundrum roulettes xD

LIFE IS SLOWLY FALLING BACK INTO PLACE Y'ALL.
[-] The following 4 users Like Tilda MacFusty's post:
   Agnes Mercier, Edric Umbridge, Elsie Beauregard, Hazel Whitechapel

[Image: xdMLee.jpg]
Name: Fallin
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: 3/21
Date Returning: 4/21
About the Absence: So in a quick change of events, our baby made its first appearance early this morning. I am giving myself a month to adjust to this change while I am on leave from work, so I can get to know the little guy and figure out how to survive an infant.

Let me know if there are threads you would like posted in and I shall attempt to keep up on them when I can.

[Image: x5VH1p.png]
An amazing signature from Bee <3

Name: Ocean
Pass: please
Date Leaving: 3/29
Date Returning: sometime in April
About the Absence: I've decided to start working toward my high school diploma again.

Elaine made the pretties
b]Name:[/b] Hawke
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: Like.. 2 weeks ago?
Date Returning: April 30th
About the Absence: I've been garbage since February, lbr. But now I'm dealing with false labor shit and I'm miserable. I've never gone into labor naturally, I've barely felt Contractions before because epidurals asap. But apparently that's not the case this time and this beast is making life hell. Consistent and awful contractions (often in my lower back) hit for extended periods of time randomly. So I'm pretty certain I'll not be getting much of anything done until he's finally here. April 12th will be the absolute latest, we're inducing then, but if I have to go through two weeks of this shit, I may rampage.

Another Glorious MJ Set!
[Image: xy6Q4W.png]
Name: Nichole
Date Leaving: Err a while ago
Date Returning: Possibly the week of the 21st of April. If not, then sometime in May. More precise date incoming.
About the Absence: Ummm I started to fail a class so that meant no more internet time for me and then my computer's network drive is down so unless I find an cat5 cord, no internet for me on computer at least. Also I have finals in two weeks and my grade is still low. I'm also in the process of transferring colleges and scholarships and yep. Sorry guys for just falling off the face of the earth with no warning.

[Image: oadORX.png]
thank you, bee, for the amazing set!!
Name: MJ
Date Leaving: Since April 1st
Date Returning: End of April?
About the Absence: Joining the absence train! No, I'll still be around, but half of the box office is currently on holiday so I am doing a lotta hours this month, and I'm also doing April's Camp!Nano. (It's a set-your-own-writing-goal so it's only a 10k, but it is my first priority this month...) So just a warning that I may be a little slow, but I'm still planning to get around to posting etc whenever I can <3

Name: Bree
Date Leaving: Too Long Ago
Date Returning: ???
About the Absence:

My desk is an unsolvable puzzle that is too heavy to remove from my room. We (and by “we” I mean my handy mother) must solve it or I shall remain offline forever.
Name: Lauren.
Status: Absent, though I might pop in to say hi occasionally :)
Pass: Nope, but I'll be away from staffing duties.
Date Leaving: 29th April
Date Returning: 15th May
About the Absence: Trip to US to include a wedding, a lot of bus-riding, many many many drinks and so much food I expect to come back at least a stone heavier.

[Image: oTkHlW.png]
gorgeous set by MJ