Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Saturday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone, Elladora Black, or Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: Elaine
Pass: Yes if possible
Date Leaving: 6/30/18
Date Returning: Presently unknown.
About the Absence: Life events getting into my brain and bringing Anxiety and Depression to the fore, blocking out my muses. That's...all the detail I feel up to giving...

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon
[Image: bPyv7O4.jpg]
Postlog | Networking

Name: Kayte
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: July 18th
Date Returning: August 5th
About the Absence:
Absent July 18th-22nd: I will be playing hostess to Team Beenie and will be logging in only to gloat about that fact ;P
Scarce July 23rd-July 29th: Have a few days marking exams, and my grandpa & step-grandma are in town! Will be on, but not at regular levels.
Absent July 30th-August 2nd: Cape Breton roadie with Mamabrew! Will be checking in via phone but not anticipating posting at all.
Scarce August 3rd-4th: May be in Halifax, may be home. Still up in the air!
[-] The following 3 users Like Inès Valentine's post:
   Declan Wood, Elsie Beauregard, Kingsley Wells
Name: Miri
Pass: Nah
Date Leaving: 07/03/2018
Date Returning: 08/03/2018
About the Absence:
I'm struggling in RL right now. Will likely be lurking bc it's a good distraction, but hopefully things will calm down next month so I can properly participate. <3

07/08: I am feeling much better now - physically, at least - so I'm updating this to scarce!

[-] The following 2 users Like Eva Herondale's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Declan Wood

please send all alerts and PMs to Eva Herondale, thank you! <3
[Image: q0jyNZx.jpg]
avatar & signature created by the talented lady
Date Leaving:
Date Returning:
About the Absence: stuff happened, life exploded I'm mostly medicated right now with zero capacity for creative thought.

[Image: CgHzljG.png]
Bee is amazing
Name: Olive
Pass: No
Date Leaving: July 16th
Date Returning: August 1st
About the Absence: So I will be scarce and probably absent completely for a couple days here and there but this is largely an excitement notice because I can't actually do much else with my excitement for another week. My friends and I got the house we applied for and our move in date is the 16th. We won't actually be moving in properly straight away as we have to arrange getting our furniture in there and all that. But anyway, I will be preparing for moving and then actually moving in, yada yada yada. I may also be juggling bookshop shifts and going back and forth between home and Cambridge. My activity probably won't be affected too much but I may be erratic and unreliable cuz I'm anticipating last minute change of plans and general chaos. Tbh the worst part will probably be the wifi and whether it's set up by the time I fully move in.
[-] The following 5 users Like Ursula Black's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Declan Wood, Elias Grimstone, Katherine Midford, Phineas Black

Name: Bee
Pass: nope
Date Leaving: July 14th, 2018
Date Returning: July 23nd, 2018 (I almost put 1888)

About the Absence:
14th-16th | I'm downstate for the kiddos birthday party and seeing friends, be around Monday night! May be able to phone post if required.
17th-22nd | A wild Bean appears and WE'RE OFF TO KAYTELAND. Only CYOA posts!
23rd | Ry's bday and I will be picking him up from his dad at some point that day, will likely be on that night tho! Back to business as usual!

Always available on skype/fb messenger/by text if you have it! <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Declan Wood, Herbert Fudge

[Image: vVzkgc.png]
Name: Beanie
Date Leaving: 7/18
Date Returning: 7/22
About the Absence: I'm going to visit Kayte w/ Bee! Only CYOA prompts and posts. ^_^
[-] The following 4 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Declan Wood, Elsie Beauregard, Herbert Fudge, Roberto Devine

brb i am Anxiety
Name: Trudy
Date Leaving: July 16th
Date Returning: August 1st?
About the Absence:
Name: Elbeess
Date Leaving:
Date Returning: By the end of the month.
About the Absence: I've just been going through some real life stuff at the moment and it's killed my muse. I will try to keep up with the CYOA threads but probably won't be replying to much else.
Name: Meeka
Date Leaving:7/13
Date Returning:8/1
About the Absence: I have moved! But it would take 3 weeks for us to get wifi on our new apartnent. Also, prelim exams are coming up! I'll still be lurking around the site randomly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Katherine Midford's post:
   February Lynch

[Image: hTRiRQY.png]
Name: Nichoke
Date Leaving: 7/15 to 7/20
About the Absence: I will not have internet for the week as I'm going to camp!
Name: Fallin
Date Leaving: 7/16/18
Date Returning: 9/1/18
About the Absence: Busy season at work and being a busy bird at home.
I'll still be cbox lurking and on skype so feel free to pester me if you want a certain post.

[Image: pJDOHc.jpg]