Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
It was considered fashionable to have one's teeth removed in one's teens or twenties and replaced with dentures. This saved the time and money required to maintain them and avoided the potential for toothaches. — Lynn ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

The Fox for Imogen Fox.
Crime has come to the streets of London, and it's not keen to leave.
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Saturday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

EDIT: MAY 23

Name: Finn
Pass: No
Date Leaving: A looong while ago
Date Returning: Unsure when I'll be fully back to my usual
About the Absence Things are starting to settle down enough that I can be here at least a little bit. However, I cannot guarantee when I'll be here and when I won't due to some real life circumstances that I won't burden you with. I've temporarily cut down on my characters, but I'm going to slowly add the rest back as things further normalize. It is also the end of the school year, so things may be slow just because of that. I work summer school, but that is much less stressful usually. I miss you guys. Thanks for bearing with me <3

[Image: xxq4g6.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
Name: Bella
Pass: Yes - just to be safe.
Date Leaving: like 5 weeks ago...
Date Returning: soon... maybe next month.
About the Absence: I've been very, very sick lately with all my engery go to getting through my days at work. I seem to finally be getting better but I now have a lot of work to catch up on... hopefully I'll be back soon. Sorry guys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donovan Connolly's post:
   Aldous Crouch

Name: Olive
Date Leaving: June 1st
Date Returning: July 1st
About the Absence: Hello. I am working every day that isn't a Tuesday this month because all the bitches be taking their vacation days which expire at the end of June.
I will be around but I'm just over a week in and I'm mentally and physically frazzled already. I will probably get ill at some point in the next couple weeks or at least be mentally burned out because I'm already inching into burned out territory as of today. Lush is a great job but I mentally burn out there fast if I'm working too many successive long shifts without breaks. Which is what I'm doing. All month.

Name: Kit
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: Indifinite
About the Absence: internet s down with no idea why or when it will be back

Name: Beanie
Date Leaving: 6/28
Date Returning: 7/1
About the Absence: grad party on long island
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Aldous Crouch

MJ made this!
Name: Catcher
Date Leaving: June 26-27thish
Date Returning: July 8th
About the Absence: I'm going to see family! Who live far away! So I won't be able to take my computer. So...yeah.
(June 24, 2019 – 11:29 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote: Name: Beanie
Date Leaving: 6/28
Date Returning: 7/1
About the Absence: grad party on long island

Name: Beanie
Pass: not needed
Date Leaving: 7/1
Date Returning: 7/7
About the Absence: moving! starting my new job! ah!

MJ made this!
Name: Kayte
Pass: Yes—better safe than sorry
Date Leaving: July 6th
Date Returning: August 5th
About the Absence: THE SOCIAL LIFE DOTH CONTINUE.
Wedding weekend, then I am hosting a Bee, then I am roadtripping. XOXO miss y'all.
[-] The following 3 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, Elsie Beauregard, Marlena Scamander

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
Name: Bee
Date Leaving: July 4th
Date Returning: July 16th
About the Absence: spending the 4th with Dan and his family, then we're taking the kids to the zoo the next day. I'll be around that weekend, but packing because on the 9th because I am the Bee Kayte is hosting and I will be traveling until the 15th, give myself a day to recover and voila I will be back again lol.

(Yesterday – 8:45 PM)Aldous Crouch Wrote: Name: Kayte
Pass: Yes—better safe than sorry
Date Leaving: July 6th
Date Returning: August 5th
About the Absence: THE SOCIAL LIFE DOTH CONTINUE.
Wedding weekend, then I am hosting a Bee, then I am roadtripping. XOXO miss y'all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Aldous Crouch

[Image: bk9GUs.png]
Name: Bree
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: July 21st
About the Absence: I need a break from existing, but my mom told me that's not an option so I'll have to opt for sleeping whenever I am not working. My bones hurt. My head hurts. I just... hurt. Too much work, too many emotions, not enough nice things. Summer camp has been sucking the life out of me because watching and managing 25 kids ages 5-11 for 8 hours a day is Just Not Working in my favor. I also have to finish my DCF hours for work this next month and take the exams. I also signed up for another 9:30am-10pm shift on July 19th so pray for me. Send caffeine. Send food. Send help.

Want to help ruin the social lives of your favorite characters? Contribute to Witch Weekly!