Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
Migration Stamp

Survive a forum move! Claim by linking to one post prior to the move, and one post after the move. They can be no more than one month apart.

<
>

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Saturday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone, Elladora Black, or Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: Hawke
Pass: I think I should be ok
Date Leaving: April 19
Date Returning: May 3
About: We closed on the house on the 19th and have a long process of unpacking in front of us since I'll be doing most of it in my own. Internet access is only via mobile atm because the wireless providers can't be here until the 3rd...so..I'll try to keep up on any plot sensitive things when i can but don't count on me much until after the third!

Un-BEElievable Bee Set
[Image: peYKwW.png]
Name: Miri
Pass: Nah
Date Leaving: 3/22/18
Date Returning: Hopefully next month, when things calm down a bit Officially May 1st!
About the Absence:
My family just can't seem to catch a break this year, so I've been taking on additional work shifts in order to help out a bit more financially. However, I've come to realize that I need Charming in order to stay sane, so this is more of a scarcity notice rather than a full-on absence. xD

EDIT: I just have a few things to finish up in RL, and then I'll be back... with a surprise. ;-)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Imogen MacFusty's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

Please send all alerts to Imogen MacFusty, thank you! <3
[Image: ex8ux7p.png]
avatar & signature created by the talented MJ
*updated 4.22*

Name: Bee
Pass: yes please
Date Leaving: April 8th
Date Returning: Soon, hoping with a regular schedule I'll have more time again.
About the Absence: There's still bullshit, but it's not as bad as it once was, more info here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Aldous Crouch

“What if I loved all these what ifs away?”

deep quote code by Soph ♥
Name: Kelly
Pass: No (Watch this space please, this status might change as finals approach.)
Date Leaving: Ever since the school term started I have barely been online, and it's made me so sad.
Date Returning: When the school term ends (June 16th)
About the Absence: School has been a nightmare, I've been so stressed (Full time student, and first time back into classes that aren't theatre in a long time). I'm working on some emotional issues that I'm not gonna put much detail on. Ugh, I hope that if I can get into better timing for all of my... well... life, perhaps I can take this scarcity off. Wish me good luck?

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
Name: Kayte
Pass: No
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: ???
About the Absence: I'm done.*
(* not with Charming!)

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by mj ❤ —
Name:
Pass: No
Date Leaving: April 22
Date Returning: April 29~
About the Absence: Kip had the flu, then I had it, still trying to recover whilst preparing for Pippa's bday party this weekend. I'm going to bed as soon as the kids do in hopes that I'll get enough energy before Saturday to clean, so I won't have any Charming time this week. I've been pretty drained. -_-
[-] The following 1 user Likes Declan Wood's post:
   Amelia Evans