Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
There's almost always some sort of IC event taking place—simply check out the board calendar to see what's happening! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Catherine Smith for Percival Adlard Jr..
The peppiest of widows~
It was a pity he wasn't a woman, so then he might have had a chance of seducing his friend and marrying into his pocket, as it happened in the scandalous, poorly written novels that Christobal sometimes painted covers for. Christobal Vainart in Jackie & Wilson
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate by filling in YOUR bracket and completing at least one related thread (10+ posts).
>
<

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Sunday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: Lynn
Pass: No
Date Leaving: 4 March
Date Returning: 14 March
About the Absence: Last push before spring break. I have a weekend class this Friday-Sunday which means time I usually use to do homework is scarce, and in-laws are visiting that same weekend which makes homework time double-scarce. I'll be around sporadically. If you want a certain thread prioritized, LMK. If you need a question answered there's always skype. Otherwise, I don't think anything is in a position to blow up between now and then?

Name: Lynn
Date Leaving: 21 March
Date Returning: 26 March
About the Absence: GUYS I'M PRESENTING RESEARCH AT A CONFERENCE BE PROUD OF ME! and also hope the conference doesn't get canceled due to Coronavirus concerns

So the conference was canceled due to Coronavirus concerns. Still figuring out what that means for my schedule. Stay tuned.
[-] The following 5 users Like Ophelia Devine's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Elias Grimstone, Emilia Moony, Madeleine Backus, Melody Crouch
Name: THIS BITCH
Pass: Yes for #safety
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: Never April 4th
About the Absence: I am moving so that's awful also work is stress
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Melody Crouch

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
Name: Megara
Status: More Absent, I'll try to be in at least once after I post this
Date Leaving: before today
Date Returning: Unknown
About the Absence: I'm sure everyone knows about coronavirus and related quarantines. My Internet has been having a lot of issues, and I'm a little scared to leave and go to the library like I normally would in such situations, and besides that I'm worried about my grandmother getting sick. I'll try to post when I can, hopefully soon.
[-] The following 5 users Like Albus Dumbledore's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Amelia Evans, Benevolence Montague, Eli Fox, Jupiter Smith
Name: Fallin
Pass: Not at the moment
Date Leaving: March 18
Date Returning: March 30
About the Absence: Adjusting to the new normal that Covid 19 had forced upon us. Oh and registration opened today. So cue absolute insanity at Fallin's house. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

[Image: x5VH1p.png]
An amazing signature from Bee <3