Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

*N/A*
Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Sunday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

The following 1 user Likes Charming's post:
   Benevolence Crouch

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone or Philomena Sprout with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name: Fox
Pass:
Date Leaving: am I ever really gone?
Date Returning: am I ever really here?
About the Absence:

update 5/6/2024 - We bought a house, found out the pup has cancer, and I have hella business travel coming up the next months so… fair warning on general activity level. But yanno, always here <3

The following 5 users Like Basil Foxwood's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone, Gus Lissington, Henry Berkwood, Ida Chang, Sisse Thompsett
Name: Finn
Pass: Not sure if I can?
Date Leaving: lol
Date Returning: lol
About the Absence: This is just me apologizing for being a garbage heap. I'm really trying and WANT to be back, but I keep falling into this cycle of falling behind, getting discouraged, panicking, and then not writing because I am stressing over it. It's just so hard to get the muse back and to stay back without stressing over it. I miss you guys and writing with you guys. I'll try to get back to things. I'm just garbage.

The following 6 users Like Billie Farrow's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Alice Dawson, Bronwyn Moony, Millie Potts, Philomena Sprout, Sisse Thompsett

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Name: Kit
Pass: Yes - but only if the worst happens.
Date Leaving: April 11
Date Returning: April 18 or later.
About the Absence: Travelling to go visit my ailing grandmother! I am currently planning on going for a week but if the Worst happens and she passes, I will be going back to her reservation to help lay her to rest and will obviously likely not be of the mind or time to do Posts. In which case, I request a pass. I will update here if the situation or plans change!

The following 5 users Like Tycho Dodonus's post:
   Alice Dawson, Henry Berkwood, Morgan Valenduris, Philomena Sprout, Rufina Mulciber

Name: Kayte
Pass: Nah
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: July
About the Absence: OKAY SO. Between now and July, I have one weekend that is not booked. Just one. Also my evenings are booking up quite briskly. Am I at risk for burnout? Oh yes. Is it all fun stuff? Also yes, so at least I have that going for me! TL;DR: I will be ~around socially with good consistency, member/staff-wise at least a couple days a week, but lol who knows when specifically.

Also I will be explicitly absent from May 31-June 2.

The following 4 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Alice Dawson, Basil Foxwood, Daffodil Grimstone, Gus Lissington

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Name: Lady
Pass: Yes pls
Date Leaving: 1 May
Date Returning: Whenever my parents leave, I have no idea when that is....so let's say 15th of May
About the Absence:

Birthday plans, family is visiting, wedding planning, fiancé had a health flare up, cleaning like chickens with our heads cut off, I can go on, but you get the gist, pls be gentle with me

The following 3 users Like Philomena Sprout's post:
   Basil Foxwood, Gus Lissington, Rosalie Hunniford
Name: Amy
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: Late April
Date Returning: May 8
About the Absence: Birthday + finals week. Pray for me.

The following 3 users Like Hermia Bonaccord's post:
   Basil Foxwood, Daffodil Grimstone, Philomena Sprout

[Image: 8hJrlbS.jpg]
Lady is a genius
Name: Fallin
Pass: Nope
Date Leaving: 5/7
Date Returning: 5/13
About the Absence: The Graduation Tour is upon us.

The following 3 users Like Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone, Gus Lissington, Rosalie Hunniford

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3

View a Printable Version