Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
7 Deadly Sins

Complete seven threads, one where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Weath, Gluttony, and Greed. Each thread should be at least ten posts, with at least three being your own. Character accounts can be combined.

<
>

How Do You Wanna Do This? | Elaine's Networking
Open 

[Image: hdywtdt-1.gif][Image: hdywtdt-2.gif]

Elaine's Networking

Here are my nerds. Meet them. Organized neatly for your convenience (well, as best I can, given how terribad I am at coding), using a weird combination of Bree and Lynn template codes and my own terrible ideas. This is a constant work in progress. Please don't hate me for the amount of lack.

Ambrosia Shinnick

21 | UCHB | Ravenclaw Class of '85 | REP 9
Debutante

• Friends: Yearmates and housemates, preferably female, though I could see her having some friendly/academic coorespondence with a male peer (she wasn't a Ravenclaw for nothing).
  • Rivals: Schoolmates she may not have gotten along with, mostly, as well as debutante rivalries that may exist.
  • Hurls: UCAB males, ideally between 27 and 35, must have a rep of at least 7.

• Killian Tabiner

45 | UCPB | Ravenclaw Class of '61 | REP 7
    Head of Spirit Division; Spare Time Playwright

• Friends: Let's be honest; there won't be too many of these. Killian's a moody bastard. Still, he's got to have something of a social circle. Could be pre-plotted or new!
  • Rivals: As I said - Killian's a moody bastard. The Rivals category should be far more filled than the Friends group.
  • Coworkers: Ministry peers such as other heads of divisions in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, as well as members of other departments.
  • Employees: Killian has a small house staff, some of whom think he might be sleeping with his sister. Additionally, he's the head of a division in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. The Occupations list has 7 spots in there....

• Naeva Lécuyer

18 | UCPB | Slytherin Class of '88 | REP 10
    Seventh Year Student

• Friends: Other UCPB female students of sixth and seventh year, as well as those who graduated last year that fit the afforementioned requirements and were in Slytherin. Additionally, fellow NEWT-level students in Astronomy, DADA, Divination, Potions, and Transfiguration can apply.
  • Rivals: Naeva is an upper class pureblood Slytherin with purist leanings. Give me the dramaz.
  • Important! Naeva is to be enrolled at the Pendergast School for Young Roses, which her elder sisters currently attend, post-graduation.

• Lydia Harleston

63 | MCPB | Gryffindor Class of '42 | REP 9
    Creature-Induced Injuries Healer, Hogsmeade Hospital

• Friends: Fellow old people, preferably MC - just give this stubborn woman friends.
  • Coworkers: Lydia works at Hogsmeade Hospital in the Creature-Induced Injuries ward. She could act as a sort of motherly figure, shoulder-to-cry-on for her younger female coworkers of any class, should they need it, as well as a guiding hand - she is quite experienced in the field!
  • Neighbors: Mrs. Harleston does not live alone; she lives with her eldest son and his family in Bartonburg (they have a section of my wanteds). She personally tends to the small garden in her spare time - it's her one remaining hobby.

• Mozelle Rios

15 | MCHB | Hufflepuff Class of '90 | REP 9
    Fifth Year Hufflepuff

• Friends: Classmates, male and female, of varying class and blood purity. Mozelle, quite honestly, doesn't care about society when she's at school. She just cares about people.
  • Rivals: Mozelle is kind, open-minded, and foreign-blooded. She is Spanish and Italian by blood, born in Barcelona, and speaks Spanish and Italian as secondary native tongues.
  • Hurls: Mozelle is still a student. Student!hurling is a thing. I would like to entertain the notion of having a Hogwarts flame - any house, any class, any blood, of sixth or seventh year. Obviously, nothing would really come of this besides dramaz. But we like the dramaz.

• [Image: cr-in-love-with-her.gif]

Watch this space

[Image: vex-around.gif]

Watch this space

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon
    [Image: bPyv7O4.jpg]
    Postlog | Networking