Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Lookin' for A Mind at Work | Lady's Networking
Open 
- - - UNDER CONSTRUCTION - - -

[Image: tumblr_inline_n86awpFKYr1qcudcn.gif]

Ignore this, it's just filler for now....

Hello! My name is Lady, and I'm a 24 yr old Francophile living on the West Coast of the US.

I like pre-plotting to an extent, though like many members here I also like to try and let things happen as organically as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any ideas you might have, I'm always open to getting my characters involved in a hair-brained scheme.

Aurelia Wallingford
22 | UCHB | Ravenclaw Class of '83| REP: 9
Socialite

Aurelia here is one of my sweetest characters; she can be seen as a typical cookie cutter socialite with a not so cookie cutter family. She struggles with getting everyone to get along, which is why she's happy she's able to divide her time and escape the family discord with her husband, Garrett Wallingford. She has a daughter, Nora, and a few puppies she enjoys taking care of.

Her favorite past times include reading, reading and reading; so if your characters love books, then do friend!hurl them at Aurelia! She also happens to be a woman who can shop til she's dead, which makes it easy to

Benedict Sterling
36 | MCHB | Slytherin Class of '71| REP: 9
Auror

Benedict Sterling has a slightly complicated past; he's a former Head Auror that recently went missing for a few months in 1887 and has recently been re-instated as an Auror in the DMLE. OOC I plan on keeping his personality rather the same, though perhaps muted in the beginning as he regains his footing; you never know what will happen with muses though, so he could also suddenly swerve right and drag me along behind him with nothing to do but follow.

What I need for Ben is former/current co-workers & bosses who want to reconnect with the man! He's a wonderfully personable human being and (formerly) likes to pull good-hearted pranks. His heart is made of gold and he would have most likely gotten along with everyone he could back in his Head Auror /Auror days.

Being an auror, Ben most likely has enemies. I've kept what kind of mission he was on pretty open-ended, so if anyone has ideas that would trickle into his current life, by all means throw your ideas at me!

As for lovers, Ben is a bit closeted at the moment. Before his accident, he was completely unawares and preferred women. An event involving a kiss and lots of alcohol with Ari Fisk had him completely turned around and questioning everything he's known since. Upon his regaining his memories (he still hasn't remembered what happened with Ari yet) when he was in Donegal, Ireland, he developed feelings for one of his co-workers, Sean. Nothing happened between them, however I'm up for hurling Ben at any and all of your wonderful characters.

Kingsley Wells
27 | MCHB | Ravenclaw Class of '79 | REP: 7
Potion & Plant Healer @ St Mungo's; Activist

DESCRIPTION HERE

Tilda MacFusty
20 | MCHB | Gryffindor Class of '86 | REP: 8
Creature Induced Healer @ Hogsmeade Hospital

DESCRIPTION HERE

Amelia Evans
26 | WCHB | Gryffindor Class of '81 | REP: 8
Apprentice Magizoologist

Amelia is my little spitfire - standing at a tall 5 ft. 1 in., most people wouldn't be inclined to think she's intimidating, but when she gets going, she can give Molly Weasley a run for her money. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks, and has a multicolored gaze that will tell you exactly where to go should you insult her. Though she can definitely have a skittish streak to her (modern-day, we'd call that anxiety xD) she is a tried and true Gryffindor. Though it requires work to gain her trust, once gained, she will never break it - unless you do first. She is fiercely loyal to her core, and will do anything for her friends (that includes setting someone else on fire). She's a fierce animal lover and she adores her two pets, Penny and Pascal.

Following that passion for animals, Amelia worked at the Beautiful Beast Boutique for a little while before becoming an apprentice magizoologist in Irvingly at Podmore Gardens. She needs friends, co-workers and former classmates! Give me those animal lovers, we'll start a club ;)

Amelia's love life is.....complicated to say the least. One day I'll import all the threads to her profile, but today is not that day. She has had a complex and exhausting relationship with Barnabas Skeeter wherein they last saw each other both thought they'd gotten engaged; Amelia promptly broke said "engagement" and they haven't bumped into each other since. If you have any ideas to throw more wrenches (former crushes, stalkers, troublemakers etc) into their lives, please hit me up! Torturing characters is my favorite past time >D

Azazel
128 | WC VAMPIRE | REP: 2
Rogue Vampire

DESCRIPTION HERE
Hiiii. I swear I'll have a thread up for Atticus/Amelia this week >.> I'd also LOVE a thread where she and Maeve are tossed together at some point, just because of their polarized relationships with Barney xD
[-] The following 2 users Like Elinor Goyle's post:
   Amelia Evans, Declan Wood
Omg yess Id love that!!!
Hi thread roulette partner. :D Are Amelia and Ruth Lockhart friends, or did I dream that? I was thinking Lock+Amelia could be at some event together and get separated/somehow stuck away from Rue/the kids/whoever else they're with, but that was before I knew she worked at the zoo, so if that's too much brainstorming we could also have some sort of magizoologist catastrophe at the zoo. He has the rest of the month off before Quidditch starts up again so lots of free time to take the kids places.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ophelia Devine's post:
   Amelia Evans, Elsie Beauregard

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
(April 14, 2018 – 1:38 AM)Ophelia Devine Wrote: Hi thread roulette partner. :D Are Amelia and Ruth Lockhart friends, or did I dream that? I was thinking Lock+Amelia could be at some event together and get separated/somehow stuck away from Rue/the kids/whoever else they're with, but that was before I knew she worked at the zoo, so if that's too much brainstorming we could also have some sort of magizoologist catastrophe at the zoo. He has the rest of the month off before Quidditch starts up again so lots of free time to take the kids places.

Hello! And yes they are friends Thank you Bee's ship sheet! So we could totally do that! Amelia I imagine would bring her cat and her dog along to the event, one of the animals could dart off somewhere and Magnus could help her find them?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Elsie Beauregard
That works for me! Want to do it at the May Day event in Hogsmeade?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Amelia Evans

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
Tierney Walsh would be fun to throw a wrench into Amelia's love life! He's a magizoologist adjacent to the Podmore Zoo (cousin is Eavan MacKay and his sister is Una Walsh) and can be a little flirtatious. Any of course he needs to thread with all the gingers ;)

For Ben, I have Finnian Byrne who tried to be an auror once upon a time but sucked so hard he had to leave the auror training program. I'm like 98.9% sure he's a deeply closeted bisexual, but because of that I'm not sure that would go anywhere. He's also VERY SALTY towards aurors because of he blames them as a whole for not taking mentoring him.

this MJ set has killed me and sent me straight to heaven
Post Log

(April 20, 2018 – 5:29 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote: That works for me! Want to do it at the May Day event in Hogsmeade?

Yes I'd love to do that! Would you want to start the thread or shall I?

(April 20, 2018 – 5:36 PM)Handsome Whitledge Wrote: Tierney Walsh would be fun to throw a wrench into Amelia's love life! He's a magizoologist adjacent to the Podmore Zoo (cousin is Eavan MacKay and his sister is Una Walsh) and can be a little flirtatious. Any of course he needs to thread with all the gingers ;)

For Ben, I have Finnian Byrne who tried to be an auror once upon a time but sucked so hard he had to leave the auror training program. I'm like 98.9% sure he's a deeply closeted bisexual, but because of that I'm not sure that would go anywhere. He's also VERY SALTY towards aurors because of he blames them as a whole for not taking mentoring him.

Oooo I'd be down to hurl them together! ^_^ I'm all for messing her up and confusing her xD the poor girl.

Sure! Seeing as Ben's not regained all of his memory, it'd be amusing for him to be like "....why is this man so salty towards me what did I do..." xDD
Bella Scrimgeour I MISSED THIS POST SOMEHOW D:
[edit: apparently I didn't, but enjoy more ideas from me xD]

☛ AMELIA & TIERNEY | She's good friends with both those ladies, so she would most certainly know Tierney! We could definitely throw them in a thread together - any ideas?

☛ BENEDICT & FINNIAN | Oooooo this is interesting. I'd love to see if Ben remembered Finnian - having him being all confused as to why Finnian was so salty towards him would be hilarious as hell for him to try and figure out!
Hiya! So it has come to my attention that I have a terrible lack of Lady threads in my life ;p

I have Philip Calendar for Amelia as a former boss and fellow animagus. Phil's a genuinely nice human so he'd definitely check on his former employees and want to know they're doing well and perhaps he could confide his baby worries in her - unless it's a bit TMI :p

Then I have Enoch Rosier for Ben as another Auror and one that it probably enjoying the schadenfreude of his once boss being one of them again. He is a douche like that!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elladora Black's post:
   Tilda MacFusty

[Image: oTkHlW.png]
gorgeous set by MJ
Elladora Black yesss Lauren threads!!! :DDD

☛ AMELIA & PHILIP | omg I'd love to see Philip try and get baby advice out of Amelia. I'm not entirely sure what she'd do XD

☛ BEN & ENOCH | Ahahahahah omg yes please I think that'd be a hilarious thread. Or if Ben asked him for directions because he got lost and cant remember where the offices are xD