Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Now that he had walked up to them, he couldn't exactly whirl around and get going. That would be rude. And was not, presumably, how straight men seduced their future wives.

Cassius Lestrange in Eyes on the Screen

— Nominate a quote —
The Dozen

Complete a twelve-post thread in which each post has exactly twelve words. At least three posts must be your own.

<
>

Who cares about your lonely soul(s)? | MJ's Networking
Open 

Hi friends! Welcome to MJ's networking, where the characters are all some level of Ridiculous, middle class dudes come in every flavour, and apparently Everyone Hates Romance. Enjoy your stay.

The easiest way to get in touch with me privately is via skype; if you don't have my skype, or don't have skype at all, feel free to PM me on Elias, my main account. The easiest way to network with my characters is just by posting here! I'm very much interested in getting concrete new threads and plots from this, so don't be shy about asking for them — y'all know me, when do I ever say no? ;) Generally, I'm pretty easygoing about pre-plotting vs winging it, but a disclaimer that I do like to keep some flexibility as things unfold, and I also love things to happen as organically as possible! For my part, I'll do my best to keep this up-to-date and all replied to so I don't leave you hanging. Asking me in the cbox for threads usually works fine, too, and I'm open to all genres of thing. xD

Updated 09/04/18

The amazing tab coding is courtesy of Lynn!

26 | Ravenclaw | UCHB |  Rep 7 | Romantic Poet
That's capital R Romantic, people. Porphyria is morbid, opinionated, and a menace of a debutante, and thus could use:
❧ Friends— she has an odd assortment of these, not picky about blood, class, or social standing as long as she finds them interesting (and, presumably, that they can put up with her). She may be acquainted with former classmates and UC sorts who attend parties or the Phoenix Society, but she doesn't care for smalltalk.
❧ Literary types— for friendships or rivalries or long-winded debates, whatever.
❧ Failhurling fun— she is looking forward to spinsterdom keenly and is not quiet about it, and is rarely polite for the sake of it. Eligible gentlemen get the brunt of her annoyance by simply existing. (This isn't to say she might not fall for someone eventually, but they'd - any class, any gender, anyone??? - have to appeal to her peculiarities, so I'm not holding my breath.)

CALLIOPE Calliope Riley
24 | Slytherin | MC->UCPB |  Rep 8 | Widow
A social-climbing bitch, Calliope is ambitious, materialistic, and looking to stir up drama with:
❧ Friends & frenemies— she likes fashion, politics, conversation and being catty behind your back.
❧ New connections— she's always looking to social climb!
❧ A pet project— a younger debutante to fashion in her own mould?
❧ UCPB men— for hurls, platonic friendships or potential business contacts? Calliope is drawn towards the ambitious and political sorts; she's a widow with step-daughters and a daughter of her own and enjoys her independence, but she would consider marrying again if it seemed advantageous, e.g. they could help bankroll her lavish lifestyle.

16 | Slytherin | UCPB |  Rep 10 | 6th Year, Prefect, Quidditch Captain
Kristoffer likes power, and likes abusing it even more. His needs are:
❧ Friends— a rare category, mostly consisting of UCPBs.
❧ Yearmates & Quidditch rivals— let me know how you think they'd get on!
❧ People to terrorize— need a bully? An unjust prefect? Someone to make your day miserable? Hit me up.
❧ Girls— to pursue! Now that he's not butt ugly and more of a ~man, he's open for flirtation/crushes/girls to be a creep to. I pity anyone in this category. xD

36 | Hufflepuff | MCHB |  Rep 10 | P&PP Healer-In-Charge
A responsible eldest sibling and straight-laced workaholic, Ari needs:
❧ Friends— he has a group of best friends, but he's a loyal, earnest friend to have and is nice to pretty much everyone, so should definitely meet more people!
❧ Family— always up for Fisk threads.
❧ Hogsmeade Hospital employees— I'd love to thread him more with his colleagues, and am always available for healer/patient threads.
❧ Gay men— lol he's been pining after Benedict Sterling practically forever, but that doesn't mean he can't consider ~exploring different options!
❧ A beard— he's feeling the pressure to marry - or at least to publicly pretend he wants to - more than ever now, so is wide open for hurling! Hurls should be MCAB, and probably have a heart. If you want your deb to marry someone who's actually into them for more than pretence, that's cool too, still hit me up - Ari is not above showing interest and then crossing his fingers that it doesn't work out, too xD

33 | Ravenclaw | MCHB |  Rep 7 | Ancient Runes Professor (as of Sept '88)
A happy-go-lucky nerd, widowed lesbian archaeologist turned overly-enthusiastic new professor, Carmelina needs:
Family! (Family friends may include: other MC families, people who live in Wales, Holyhead Harpies fans.)
❧ Old friends! Female or male yearmates at Hogwarts or thereabouts; nerdy, bookish, academic types (or into languages or art); MC women in general - Carmelina is a chatterbox, so would attempt to make friends with most anyone even if they have completely different interests. After she got married she was off travelling between 1876-1885, so may have fallen out of touch with some & started reconnecting when she came home.
❧ Lesbians for flings/potential romance! And/or women to quietly fancy, whatever their sexuality. I don't really know her ~type yet if she has one, but it probably doesn't take much for Carmelina to start crushing xD
❧ Hogwarts people! She'll only be starting there come September, but I'm also up for her making some random acquaintances over the summer so that she'll have a familiar face or two!
❧ Any other ideas you have, she's new so I want it all!  

28 | Gryffindor | WC->MCHB |  Rep 9 | Broommaker
Affable, hardworking and mildly eccentric, Elias shot to fame in 1879 with his first major broomstick, the Oakshaft. Currently, he needs:
❧ Family— Make his parents, I will love you forever.
❧ Friends— he's an easygoing guy, and a non-discriminatory friend, though probably has good friends in both WC and MC circles, plus UC business acquaintances or customers.
❧ People who care about brooms— even half as much as he does. In the market for a new one? Send an owl or drop by the workshop! He ought to know most people in quidditch circles, as well as those who just like flying. He could always use more business contacts, and if your character would like to work for him (as a manager/secretary/admin assistant type, or an errand boy/general layman, or even an apprentice!) there's always potential!
❧ Hurls— all the hurls! MC or WCAB, anyone goes, I'm not fussy (although Elias is, since apparently he's waiting for that special ~spark before he'll consider actual commitment) xD

27 | Slytherin | UC->MCHB |  Rep 6 | Activist
Once a Ministry lawyer and wealthy only son, Jude now spends his time championing an ultra-liberal array of causes with:
❧ The Revs— make one! If you already have one, let me know how they'd mesh individually, and if you ever want threads!
❧ Social justice allies/converts/enemies— strongly agree with equal rights? Strongly disagree with equal rights? Have no feelings either way but could be convinced? Have a run in with your earnest neighbourhood progressive!
❧ Potential causes— plotting something the revs might support (or not?) or have someone who could use some allies? Let us know.
❧ People from Jude's past— childhood friends or enemies, classmates, people from circles Jude dropped out of years ago, etc. (Or make his mother.)
❧ Women— he's gay and not interested in romance (and also a "bachelor to stay away from", thanks WW) but I would one day like a thread where a girl attempts to flirt with him because it would go down like a lead balloon. Aka, hilariously.

LORCAN Lorcan Byrne
26 | Gryffindor | MCHB |  Rep 8 | St. Mungo's Mediwizard
Lorcan lives on the bright side of life, never thinks anything through, and flirts far too much for his health. He could use:
❧ Family— he's one of those pesky Connollys, though doesn't let the extended family cramp his style. If you have one, let's thread.
❧ Friends— he's lively and fun and irresponsible and doesn't care much about rep, so Gryffinfails abound! Coworkers, too!
❧ Flirting— will literally make eyes at any female he meets, with varying levels of ardour. You might get used to it; it might pass - he's quite flighty. Still, he could use past!flirtations, past!flings and future!things.

19 | Ravenclaw | MCHB |  Rep 10 | Second Year Auror-in-Training
Theo was a confident, popular, overachieving type in school, and now he's feeling a little lost, so he could use:
❧ Friends— new ones, old ones, whatever, past classmates from Ravenclaw or around the same age as him! He mixes equally with bookish or sporty sorts, as long as they're not purist. He'll probably also be quite familiar with quidditch sorts, especially people who frequent Quality Quidditch Supplies or support the Cannons.
❧ Ministry members— anyone Theodore might have crossed paths with in the Auror department, or outside it; while he doesn't like failure, he's finding his training tough, and so I'd quite like him to hear about other people's Ministry days in other departments to make him feel lousy/jealous/inadequate etc.
❧ Someone to spout anti-werewolf sentiments— again to make Theo feel lousy, since his father's a secret werewolf. xD
❧ Crushes— either a girl who has a crush on him, or someone he could crush on, 16-20, any class. He's too young for hurling and he's still quite awkward about romance.

22 | Gryffindor | MCMB |  Rep 8 | Beater, Hogsmeade Howlers
Charming class clown turned professional quidditch player, Tyb needs:
❧ Friends— desperately: he's always been outgoing and a social butterfly, but I'd really love some more played characters xD Friends could be: any class (but primarily middle), quidditchy or otherwise, past classmates from any house, male and female! He likes to joke around, bring people out of their shells, and will tease anyone.
❧ A bad influence— not that Tyb has ever been especially sensible, but he generally has a laugh while just about toeing the line without getting into real trouble, so it would be interesting to have someone to push him out of his comfort zone a bit. Also maybe a friend who thinks his thing with Elsie is making him "boring".  
❧ A girl— obviously, he's still head over heels for Elsie, but along the same lines, someone should test his self-control in that regard and flirt with him/get a little too forward to see how he does xD

ISHMAEL Ishmael
132 | WC Vampire | Rep 3 | Black Marketeer
Shady undead dude who just wants to live his afterlife in peace, seeking:
❧ Vampires— he currently splits his time between the vampire caverns and slums of Hogsmeade and the shady magical areas of London with Monty Morales and a gang of criminals. Has been around Britain again since the 1870s but keeps a low profile and steers clear of the Ministry.
❧ Black market connections— people who buy/sell/trade in less-than-legal items or substances of any kind, including desperate working class people who might offer themselves up as blood banks for Ishmael's own supply or to pass on to the caverns.
❧ Descendants— want a vague family connection? Maybe one of the Zahirs born in the 1760s survived; hit me up if you want a shady vampiric fairy godfather (great-great-uncle? etc) casually looking you up and watching over you from a distance. xD
❧ Anything else!

31| WCHB | Rep 5 | Ministry Welcome Witch
Sweet, soft-spoken romantic in a marriage that's falling apart, needs all the things:
❧ Friends— all the working class ladies please! Bonus points for anyone over the age of 25, though she will happily be a doting motherly/older sisterly type to younger WC girls.
❧ Neighbours— Hogsmeade people, particularly in the Slums and Pennyworth!
❧ Ministry people— she would be loosely acquainted with most employees! I'm sure she has her favourites aka the people who stop and chat, versus those who don't give her the time of day, versus those who are a pain in her ass (do volunteer to test her patience, please) xD Otherwise, she's always happy to help, and also mildly nosy about their lives.
❧ Romance— is lacking in her life; she and her husband are in a rocky place and so she is more susceptible than ever to form an ill-advised emotional attachment/fall in love again. Pretty much open, but working class men preferred.  
❧ Literally any other ideas you have, she's new and I want everything.

(What's this tab for? ...I don't yet know.)

CALLIOPE:
❧ Hurl Aldous Crouch
Evelyn Abercrombie for friend? Frenemy? IDK but something in there.

ARI:
❧ Once I have Roslyn squared away she can casually (it would actually be casual, probably xD) introduce him to friends that I need to cultivate for her xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blythe Fairchild's post:
   Elias Grimstone

— graphics by rune ❤ —
Mjaaay hiii! I got some stuff for you <3
    For Calliope: I have a lonely plot for Helga Scamander that involves her becoming a pet project!

For Kristoffer: I have Handsome Whitledge for prefect and quidditch rivals. Handsome muse gets the worst vibes from Kris (though I assume that's natural :P). I also have Frida Lestrange, obviously, but we have something going with them!

For Elias: I'm not sure if Ernie Nuffer is going back to school next fall, so a broom-maker apprentice might be something he's interested in if given the opportunity? He's on the quidditch team and loooves flying, so I imagine he's fairly knowledgeable about broomsticks. For hurls, I have Tessa Darrow and Dionisia Tweedy!

For Jude: Simeon Graves, obviously.

For Lorcan: Finnian Byrne, obviously, but we have something going with them! I'm always up for something if/when things go down with Lorcan/Maggie! I also have Bella Scrimgeour who could arguably have a friendly, coworker-y, or flirty relationship with him depending on ~things.

For Theo: Finnian wants to explain just why he's going to fail his second year of auror training, probably in an indirect and passive aggressive manner.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Elias Grimstone

I burned the bridges without regret.
Hi Mj! For Kristoffer I have October Lynch. The two had threaded before and idk what to call their relationship. She surprisingly doesn't like or dislike him (but she still think he is obnoxious). He could try to flirt with her xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Katherine Midford's post:
   Elias Grimstone

[Image: hTRiRQY.png]
Quote:A girl— obviously, he's still head over heels for Elsie, but along the same lines, someone should test his self-control in that regard and flirt with him/get a little too forward to see how he does xD

First of all Elsie is not amused, but somebody give me this NOW.

Starting at the top:

Need some Nat/Phyri, Bax/Ari STAT. Would also love me some Grimstone siblings in the near future.

February Lynch for Elias hurls.

I want Nathalie/Lorcan after news of his escapades are public. She's going to tease him mercilessly.

Leeny/Jude because we can.

Theo and Nemo should be friends! I think they're 2 years apart? Nemo would also work for Tyb, they're the same year, if you're not sick of me where Tyb is concerned ;)

Okay that's all I've got I think XD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Elias Grimstone

[Image: vXYgqe.png]
For Porphyria I have Enoch Rosier again for a newer version of that last thread where they hated each other - obviously I want to see how this goes xD
Friend-wise I have Penelope Humphrey-Mavis maybe? They probably move in the same circles and Penny is also a no-small talk book nerd.

For Kris I have Beatrix Borgin. Not sure if they hate each other just cus or could be hateful because they fancy each other? I'd love to find out!

Annabelle Bones for Ari? Work colleagues and probably friendly enough? she could also be his cougar beard

Theo could be bros with Alfred Clearwater? Both Ravenclaws and in the same year I think?

Jude! So there's Betsy Cooper who is new and I really want to establish her various rev relationships organically so I'd LOVE to thread them to see how they get on.
And then Morwenna Skeeter who he met briefly during the election and is highly into equality but in a quiet 'I want to earn a living way'. She's also slowly finding out who Kieran is and I'd love for them to encounter each other again!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elladora Black's post:
   Elias Grimstone

[Image: oTkHlW.png]
gorgeous set by MJ
Hi friends! Hopefully I got everything~ (For those of you with a zillion fun possibilities, pls choose a thing or two to start with so I don't immediately bury myself xD That said, rest assured I want EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY!)

KAYTE:
❧ Yes please re: Aldous hurls!
❧ I think Calliope would generally look up to/be exceedingly polite to Evelyn because of who she is... but I did just throw her in to Evey's thread being gleeful about her misfortunes so >.>
❧ Yay Ros! I would love that, eventually!

BREE:
❧ We already talked about Calliope/Helga, yay!
❧ Aaand we're already doing Kristhings with Handsome and with Frida, also yay!
❧ Elias would be especially picky with hiring on apprentices, but he could have come to Hogwarts for a careers month visit to chat about it? Re: hurls, I want all the hurls! We had that mistletoe thread going with Tessa/Elias - now that the old site's back up, we could bring that over and finish it, or start something new, I'm up for either! And yeeees also to Dio.
❧ Up for Jude/Simeon things anytime!
❧ Definitely looking forward to a Finnian/Lorcan when he breaks the news >D Meanwhile, Lorcan is 100% up for flirting with Bella any day of the week xD
❧ I would love that Finnian/Theo thread of auror bitterness, pleaaaaase.    

MEEKA:
❧ Yass October! I started you a thread last time I was on Kris ;)

BEE:
❧ I want all the things, obviously!
❧ But I can start a thing for Bax/Ari being reluctantly sociable at the hospital fundraiser?
❧ And I'm up for Nat/Phyri literally anywhere, anytime - maybe at the Avalon expedition gala?
❧ Def want Febby hurls and Grimstone sibs soon.
❧ Yessss Nat, go wild, that's exactly what I want, all the Lorcan teasing >D
❧ I would never say no to a Leeny/Jude!
❧ And I want Nemo for both of their friends, Theo is probably more his friend-type, but Tyb would pester him anyway I'm sure xD

LAUREN:
❧ Yesss Phyri/Enoch >D I can definitely repost up the old thread! (Or start something in a diff scenario if you'd prefer!)
❧ I'd also love to thread her with Penny and see how they get on, Penny seems like someone she'd actually respect.
❧ Man I want all these things, I would also love to find out re: Kris/Beatrix >D
❧ Yeah I'm sure Ari and Belle would get on well enough! if she weren't upper class he would probs also go for that
❧ Yes please for Theo/Alfie pals!
❧ Listen Betsy makes good tarts. Jude loves pastry. He loves her already.
❧ He also thinks Morwenna is v cool already, I too would v much like them to chat again! :D
[-] The following 4 users Like Elias Grimstone's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Bella Scrimgeour, Elsie Beauregard, Lucy Pettigrew

Since we already have Handsome/Kris and Helga/Calliope, I won't bury you with new things until they're relevant like next month, when Hot Cross Buns does things and Finnian will have opinions. However, if you wanted to port over Elias/Tessie, I'd gladly do so because it's set, uh, almost four months ago :P
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Elias Grimstone

I burned the bridges without regret.
(April 17, 2018 – 10:00 AM)Elias Grimstone Wrote: LAUREN:
❧ Yesss Phyri/Enoch >D I can definitely repost up the old thread! (Or start something in a diff scenario if you'd prefer!)
❧ I'd also love to thread her with Penny and see how they get on, Penny seems like someone she'd actually respect.
❧ Man I want all these things, I would also love to find out re: Kris/Beatrix >D
❧ Yeah I'm sure Ari and Belle would get on well enough! if she weren't upper class he would probs also go for that
❧ Yes please for Theo/Alfie pals!
❧ Listen Betsy makes good tarts. Jude loves pastry. He loves her already.
❧ He also thinks Morwenna is v cool already, I too would v much like them to chat again! :D

Totally aware that there's load here so I shall choooooose:
- Phyri and Enoch, because they amuse me so. Maybe a Penny one further down the line if they're at the same function at the same time?
- Kris and Beatrix is something I've been meaning to ask for so would you mind if I started something for them?
- Ari/Belle and Theo/Alfie seem like they'd be good to thread if there's something happening in their lives that would necessitate a friendly thread to discuss matters so maybe backburner for them but we'll say their friendly friends?
- He can meet Betsy at the May Day thing now - yaaaay! I'm hoping to chuck her at all the Revs at that event so hopefully I can grab a thread then?
- Morwenna is cool and tbh whether they want it or not all these abandoned/hopeless boys she knows are getting a mama wolf.

[Image: Lucy_SIG_by_MJ_2.png]
I will never change this MJ set
@ LAUREN:
All sounds great - I'll get Phyri/Enoch back up, and please do, re: Beatrix/Kris!
And yeeeeeeeeeeees May Day of course, that's perf!
I'll stick Phyri/Penny and Jude/Morwenna things on the list for 'soon', and am agreed on the friendly friends, will be keeping them in mind for things xD

For Phyri:
Elsbeth Lupin for friends? I feel like they would get along well, possibly get on each other's nerves often but both have a morbid sense of humor.

For Kris:
Prudence Browne could use a bully! She's a bit peculiar and doesn't observe all social norms like she should.

For Ari:
Finlay Connolly also works at the hospital, is a magical bugs healer and could use some friends!

For Jude:
Elsbeth Lupin is leaning toward feminism and is getting more and more outspoken about it. She's in a bit of a pureblood, UC bubble about it though so I think exposure to the revs could be interesting development for her. Plus Jude is pretty and she's flirty, so I can see her trying to get in his pants while she's at it. xD

For Lorcan:
Finlay Connolly is his cousin! They're both in the medical business so~

For Theo:
Declan Wood I think these two were good friends when they were younger. Still good friends? Especially since Declan plays 1st string now. Theo could give him crap for the Cannons dropping him. xD

For Tyb:
Declan Wood Teammates! He could possibly go into the "bad influence" zone, depending on what they're getting up to. Declan gets into trouble without meaning to. He also found a purse of leprechaun gold at the Celtic Festival in March and used it to outfit the Howlers with weatherpoof team robes and dragonhide gloves from QQS. He has not told anyone that Thom Pettigrew is now after him for the real money.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Declan Wood's post:
   Elias Grimstone
FOR CALLIOPE
Aurelia Wallingford would probably know her - I'm not sure how close they'd be, but I'm up for exploring their friendship/relationship!

FOR PHYRI
❧  Amelia Evans is the closest person that I have that I could see getting along with Phyri xD Amelia can tend towards the dark and gloomy sometimes, but probably nowhere to the degree that Phyri does. I could see Amelia lightly teasing Phyri when she gets a little too gloomy.

FOR ARI:
❧ More Benari, always more Benari ;)
Tilda MacFusty works at the same hospital! Yay co-workers, I'd love for them to have a thread.
❧ I feel like we had Ari and Aurelia Wallingford as friends at some point, and being a married woman with a child now, she wants her friends to do the same so she's just meddling.

FOR ELIAS:
❧ I'm throwing all the hurls at this man.
Tilda MacFusty would definitely show an interest in quidditch and brooms. Having grown up with her cousins I also might be thinking about giving her older brothers lol, she's learned how to ride a broomstick. Also dragons are a thing, so she could entertain him with lots of dragon stories.
❧ I also offer up Aurelia Wallingford as a friend! I could easily see both of them getting along, and I could also see her trying to throw all the MC ladies she knows at him and then getting frustrated that it doesn't work out. Both her brothers are super into Quidditch, so she knows her way around a Quidditch match.
❧ I also want to friend!hurl Amelia Evans at Elias. I think they'd get on well and I also think she'd refuse to believe Elias doesn't have an affinity for animals and keep trying to prod him towards hers.

FOR THEO:
❧ She's a year older than him, but I offer Tilda MacFusty as a crush (of course we'd thread them to see how they got on, but it's an option for you ^_^) - She has a bit of a thing for Vernon Avery but she doesn't know what to do with herself so I could only imagine wha she'd do if she managed to figure out someone had a crush on her.
Benedict Sterling is always available for threads in Auror matters. He's regained a lot of his memory but he's still navigating the Ministry. I'm down for their relationship being one of either Ben helps Theo with his auror work and Theo helps Ben re-learn how to navigate the Ministry (I imagine he gets lost a lot), or Theo just kinda chuckles at Ben when he gets lost. A lot of the aurors already do, apparently xD

FOR TYB:
Tilda MacFusty for confusing!hurls at him xD

Ok I think that's all I have unless I'm forgetting something. <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tilda MacFusty's post:
   Elias Grimstone
Wheee moaaar replies! Both of you give me a shout about what things you'd like to do first, I can start some if you let me know which! <3

ALSO UPDATED WITH Sarah Townsend HI PEOPLE GIVE ME THINGS FOR HER THNX.

TE:
❧  Yeah probs not besties, but Phyri probably thinks Elsbeth is hilarious and totally entertaining to be around every once in a while xD
❧ Kris would love to - and will - pick on Prue anytime. (Also, speaking of, Calliope will nag her about social norms/not being a total tomboy anytime, ahaha.)
❧ I think Ari and Finlay would get along quite well, yes please to friends!
❧ Omg yes Elsbeth. Jude is always happy to chat feminism, she can either happen across him in London or actually she could sidetrack him in Irvingly, since he's friendly with August!
❧ Oh Finlay and Lorcan will get along well, aside from both being in healing (Lorcan's a bit jealous that Fin's a proper healer tbh) they're also both ridiculous ~romantics, only Lorcan's more of a doer than a dreamer, aka a cautionary tale. xD
❧ I like Declan/Theo friends! They're pretty different but would still get along well enough, I think. And Theo will give him so much crap about the Cannons.
❧ And yessssss Tyb/Declan teammate shenanigans! Poor Declan and all his trouble xD Also oooh their first game of the season is coming up vs the Cannons, could do something pre-that?

LADY:
❧ I think Aurelia's too genuinely nice a person to be proper friends with Calliope, Calliope would probably still be friendly to her face and then get catty behind her back? xD
❧ Oh looks like Amelia and Phyri were yearmates! Phyri wouldn't mind being teased, and would like that she has some spunk. xD
❧ Benaaaaaaari <3
❧ Ooh yay coworkers! I always like hospital threads!
❧ Ari would probs see Aurelia regularly enough, being bros with Garrett? They and their happily married ever after adorableness can tagteam him to prod about marriage or something XD
❧ Elias would def think Tilda was fun!
❧ Ooh yeah and he could know Aurelia through her brothers.
❧ Aaaand oooooooh I think Amelia and Elias would get along great as friends!! He could know her fairly well through Ruth already, though he will be equally stubborn about the animal thing.
❧ Iirc from the History records, Theo and Tilda were actually in the same year? He was head boy, so presumably they know each other! I'd be up for seeing whether that could turn into a crush for him.
❧ Oooh I like the Ben/Theo helping each other out thing, Theo feels quite out-of-his-depth with the whole Auror thing, but at least he can navigate the Ministry xD
❧ Oh Tybalt would also think Tilda is super fun!
[-] The following 2 users Like Elias Grimstone's post:
   Declan Wood, Tilda MacFusty

(April 29, 2018 – 4:10 PM)Elias Grimstone Wrote: Wheee moaaar replies! Both of you give me a shout about what things you'd like to do first, I can start some if you let me know which! <3

ALSO UPDATED WITH Sarah Townsend HI PEOPLE GIVE ME THINGS FOR HER THNX.

TE:

❧ Kris would love to - and will - pick on Prue anytime.
❧ Omg yes Elsbeth. Jude is always happy to chat feminism, she can either happen across him in London or actually she could sidetrack him in Irvingly, since he's friendly with August!
❧ And yessssss Tyb/Declan teammate shenanigans! Poor Declan and all his trouble xD Also oooh their first game of the season is coming up vs the Cannons, could do something pre-that?
I'd like to start with these three first! Or one of the three, whatever you're up for. Elsbeth could have a shopping day in London and discover him, she's not exactly encouraged to show up at the cafe anymore. xD A Tyb/Declan team practice thread could be fun and I'm sure I could find something embarrassing for Pru to be doing for Kris to pick on her about.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Declan Wood's post:
   Elias Grimstone
@ TE:
Ayyy I like all three! If you start Prue/Kris, I can add the other two to my list! xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Declan Wood

Hey!
I could offer Lyra Reyes to some of your characters, to those who around her age. She is middle class half-blood and 16 years old sixth-year girl. Who gets along with mostly with everyone. So if your up for a thread with me then let me know. I decided not to specific really anyone since I'm not sure exactly who you wanna throw at Lyra.

[Image: vbU4Af.jpg]