Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

May 2019
The AC is coming!  The May AC will take place on this Saturday, May 4th! To ensure you survive, please make sure that...
  • Your mini-profile is filled in with height properly formatted
  • All of your characters have been listed in the Character Directory—check back on your entries to make sure they were processed properly! Anyone reactivated this month will need to be placed back on.
  • Characters made before the last AC have posted at least once this month
  • This one's mostly for staff, but that your full profile has been filled in ;)
If all of the above are squared away, there should be no reason for you to fall inactive in the upcoming check!  To our new members: the AC requires no work on your part. The staff team simply makes sure the above is seen to!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

The AC is underway—deactivations and lists are being processed, and everyone's posts now count for May! If you lost a character you did not wish to lose, you may post in maintenance to take their soul back from the reaper starting Wednesday, May 8thth. If you currently have no active characters, you may post immediately to reactivate one! As always, if your account went inactive prior to the AC, you're welcome (and encouraged!) to reactivate at any time :)

(And a quick reminder that so as not to be immediately deactivated again, please ensure your new - or newly reactivated - characters do make it onto the Character Directory!)

This month's Posting Wizard competition saw Kit (Roberto Devine) take the prize with 14 posts! There will, alas, be no competition for May because I am an imperfect person (I may have forgot to open signups #oops). You are, however, MORE than welcome to post your events for May, though anyone planning anything grand would do well to remember that the Hogwarts Coming Out Ball will take place on May 30th!

Before I disappear into the ether, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor faced off (/will face off) on the quidditch pitch today! It was a very close match at 80-80 before @"Sloane Bixby" caught the snitch, winning the match for Gryffindor 230-80! Alas, this wasn't a good enough showing for either team who place third (Gryffindor) and fourth (Ravenclaw) in the league overall. This means that Slytherin and Hufflepuff will face off for the Quidditch Cup on May 18th!

Less than a month on the calendar left to rack up those house points, too!

The following 1 user Likes Hamish Darrow's post:
   Elsie Kirke

set by the long-lost bex

That's right, Hufflepuff has taken Hogwarts' coveted Quidditch Cup, easily defeating Slytherin 260-90! The snitch was caught by team captain Goodluck Warbeck. Huzzah! I suspect there will be many a celebration in the Hufflepuff common room...

(this actually happened on the 18th; again, I am an imperfect person)

The following 1 user Likes Abraxas Crabbe's post:
   Acacia Darlington

It’s hard to believe that it’s almost summer! But as always, with the end of May looming near, we’ve plenty of announcements for you!

First and foremost, the June Activity Check will take place this Saturday, June 1st! To ensure you (and your characters!) survive, please make sure that...

• Your mini-profile is filled in with height properly formatted
  • All of your characters have been listed in the Character Directory—check back on your entries to make sure they were processed properly! Anyone reactivated this month will need to be placed back on.
  • Characters made before the last AC have posted at least once this month
  • This one's mostly for staff, but that your full profile has been filled in ;)
If all of the above are squared away, there should be no reason for you to fall inactive in the upcoming check! To our new members: the AC requires no work on your part. The staff team simply makes sure the above is seen to.

ATTN: ALL BUDDIES
Please PM Bee (@"Elsie Beauregard") ASAP with your current level of interest in and availability for the program. If she doesn’t hear from you by AC day, it will be assumed that you aren’t able to offer up your time right now—and that’s okay! Those interested in becoming a buddy should keep their eyes peeled for a notice in the coming days.

The Hogwarts school year closes on Friday! That means that you’re running out of time to earn those house points. Will Hufflepuff take both cups this year, or will one of the other houses take a surprise victory? And of course, the Coming Out Ball is this Thursday night, so put on your dancing shoes!

Speaking of balls (and all events, really), we’re looking for your June IC events! Signups for June posting wizard are also now live.

I’m sure as soon as I click “post” I’ll come up with half a dozen things I’d meant to include in this, but I’ll leave it here for now xD

Happy Charm-ing!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

[Image: original.gif]

That's right, friends! Hufflepuff has won the House Cup with a whopping 685 points! Ravenclaw has soared into second place with 625 points, while Slytherin and Gryffindor finished in joint third with 580 points. The end of year feast will take place today for students in years 1-6 (the seventh years all would have left at midnight) and students return home for the summer holidays tomorrow morning!

Those who have earned the House Cup stamp will be PMed shortly.

set by the long-lost bex

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
December 31, 2019 – 12:49 PM
Last Post by Elsie Kirke
November 28, 2019 – 3:55 PM
Last Post by Amelia Evans
October 28, 2019 – 7:23 PM
Last Post by Ezra Vablatsky
September 29, 2019 – 1:13 PM
Last Post by Aldous Crouch