Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
re-introducing | Tabi
T A B I T H A

jjCARJ.png
Tabitha Chevalier
MC half-veela | P&P healer @ HH
H '87 | rep 7 | single

Background | I was looking for a reason to bring her back and it just happened to fit with an MJ want; so I would like to preface Tabi's return with the fact that she is the new object of Barnaby Wye's affection and MJ has my blanket permission for him to pop in whenever she wants, so please let me know ahead of time if this is something you DON'T want!

Friends | Ladies around her age who don't judge the half-veela heritage. Tabs is super self-conscious about it, but a real sweetheart, soft-spoken and kind. Girls of a similar disposition would be great!

"Purists" | Anyone who would have a problem with her in society or at the hospital! I want someone to have an issue with herrrr.

Hurls | MCAB, otherwise she's super self-conscious about this given her previously broken courtship, so tread carefully! Or don't and lust after that half-veela side, get at me! I would LOVE to do a love letter plot with her somehow if someone has any ideas!

Hospital | Tabs works at the hospital in Potion and Plant Poisoning Ward, she's pretty good at it, but does try to stay in the shadows a little bit so she doesn't make anyone uncomfortable.

[Image: Tabi-MJSig.png]
absolute beauty by MJ
Ford is:
- in love with a man
- literally afraid of veela
- Barnaby Wye's best friend

The following 2 users Like Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Barnaby Wye, Daffodil Grimstone

♡ Set by Lady ♡
I low key love Tabi - I've a whole headcanon in my head of a blind patient who likes her and doesnt know of her heritage, and just think she's a nice sweet healer.

Merida Greyback - would probably be fairly friendly with her - and Merida's family also count as halfblood, so who would she be to turn her nose up Tabitha.

Thaddeus Flint I don't know how long term their interaction could be, but I'm definetly up for exposing my blood purist to her in a medical setting and seeing how that goes.

Ginevra Blackwood would probably subtly bully her out of jealousy if they crossed paths, lots of 'jellyfish' comments- things that sound incongruous but actually have a barb - and she's a lil bit gay.

The following 1 user Likes Nephele Lestrange's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

[Image: 8nCLLpg.png]
Bee's made a beautiful thing!
Fiona Little is a former coworker who is a) too socially anxious to openly snub someone, and b) easily won over by kindness.

Harry was a year above her at Hogwarts, doesn't have a judgmental bone in his body (...well, he does, but not about blood status XD), and is not a straight man.

The following 1 user Likes Henry Berkwood's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone
Friends: Mabel and Meri most definitely, they're my least judgemental of the bunch!

I could see her and Adrienne going either way. Adrienne's not a judgmental per-se but she may be untrusting of Tabitha because of her veela status. That, however, could 100% be countered by the fact that she's French. Esp since Adrienne's been in a new family, I could see her making friends with Tabitha because she's lonely for some female company

Lmk your thoughts! :D

The following 1 user Likes Faustus Prewett's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

[Image: VNzRTsX.png]
(March 10, 2023 – 3:27 AM)Fortitude Greengrass Wrote:  Ford is:
- in love with a man
- literally afraid of veela
- Barnaby Wye's best friend

Sounds like a delicious disaster waiting to happen! Lmk what you wanna do!

(March 10, 2023 – 3:43 PM)Nephele Lestrange Wrote:  I low key love Tabi - I've a whole headcanon in my head of a blind patient who likes her and doesnt know of her heritage, and just think she's a nice sweet healer.

Merida Greyback - would probably be fairly friendly with her - and Merida's family also count as halfblood, so who would she be to turn her nose up Tabitha.

Thaddeus Flint I don't know how long term their interaction could be, but I'm definetly up for exposing my blood purist to her in a medical setting and seeing how that goes.

Ginevra Blackwood would probably subtly bully her out of jealousy if they crossed paths, lots of 'jellyfish' comments- things that sound incongruous but actually have a barb - and she's a lil bit gay.

I think Tabi would like Merida! She definitely needs bubbly people to take the lead XD

Down to toss her with Thaddeus and Ginny too down the line! I can probably handle one thread for now though!

(March 10, 2023 – 5:02 PM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  Fiona Little is a former coworker who is a) too socially anxious to openly snub someone, and b) easily won over by kindness.

Harry was a year above her at Hogwarts, doesn't have a judgmental bone in his body (...well, he does, but not about blood status XD), and is not a straight man.

Awww Fiona <3 also haha yes Harry, they would probably know one another in some sort of professional capacity? Tabi is a pretty talented potioneer too!

(March 10, 2023 – 6:02 PM)Faustus Prewett Wrote:  Friends: Mabel and Meri most definitely, they're my least judgemental of the bunch!

I could see her and Adrienne going either way. Adrienne's not a judgmental per-se but she may be untrusting of Tabitha because of her veela status. That, however, could 100% be countered by the fact that she's French. Esp since Adrienne's been in a new family, I could see her making friends with Tabitha because she's lonely for some female company

Aww yay friends! Like I mentioned above, Tabs definitely needs more outgoing friends who take the initiative!

Also interesting take with Adrienne, I would like to see how they get on! Tabi has mixed feelings, as her father has French heritage, but also obviously that connect her to her mother too, which she isn't thrilled about. Down to try it!

The following 1 user Likes Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Henry Berkwood

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Maybe start a thread once your one with Barnaby is a little farther along? Because I would ABSOLUTELY want him to get into the thread midway through haha.

The following 1 user Likes Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Tabitha Chevalier

♡ Set by Lady ♡
(March 12, 2023 – 9:16 PM)Daffodil Potts Wrote:  
(March 10, 2023 – 6:02 PM)Faustus Prewett Wrote:  Friends: Mabel and Meri most definitely, they're my least judgemental of the bunch!

Aww yay friends! Like I mentioned above, Tabs definitely needs more outgoing friends who take the initiative!

Also interesting take with Adrienne, I would like to see how they get on! Tabi has mixed feelings, as her father has French heritage, but also obviously that connect her to her mother too, which she isn't thrilled about. Down to try it!

Sounds great! When I have something more specific for Tabi for Meri or Mabel, I'll lyk.

Any specific idea for Tabi/Adrienne? My go-to for healers is that Adrienne is injured and has to go to the hospital xD

(March 12, 2023 – 10:08 PM)Faustus Prewett Wrote:  

Sounds great! When I have something more specific for Tabi for Meri or Mabel, I'll lyk.

Any specific idea for Tabi/Adrienne? My go-to for healers is that Adrienne is injured and has to go to the hospital xD

haha the classic meet-the-healer thread XD I can't think of anything better, unless there's an event they both might be at?

[Image: Tabi-MJSig.png]
absolute beauty by MJ
Hiiii he's not accepted yet but I kind of love the idea of Tabi and Gabriel Torres being secret pen pals without knowing they actually work together? Gabe would probably be extremely shy and awkward around her in person but more eloquent in writing, could be cute :3

The following 1 user Likes Eleanor Woodcroft's post:
   Quincey Honeyduke

[Image: Rk5rBjF.png]
pretties by mj!
Hi I know we already talked about this but I don't know how to start a thread for Tabi and Josephine. I can't see a reason for her to go to the hospital unless her brother's injured, and honestly, I would rather they met on High Street or something....

Josephine speaks English with a heavy French accent
[Image: MJ-Sig.png]
Beauty by MJ
(March 18, 2023 – 3:09 PM)Eleanor Woodcroft Wrote:  Hiiii he's not accepted yet but I kind of love the idea of Tabi and Gabriel Torres being secret pen pals without knowing they actually work together? Gabe would probably be extremely shy and awkward around her in person but more eloquent in writing, could be cute :3

I will ponder on how to start this, but YES.

(March 18, 2023 – 4:39 PM)Josephine Beauchene Wrote:  Hi I know we already talked about this but I don't know how to start a thread for Tabi and Josephine. I can't see a reason for her to go to the hospital unless her brother's injured, and honestly, I would rather they met on High Street or something....

Okay, I'll start!

The following 1 user Likes Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Gabriel Torres

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
(March 18, 2023 – 2:48 PM)Tabitha Chevalier Wrote:  
(March 12, 2023 – 10:08 PM)Faustus Prewett Wrote:  

haha the classic meet-the-healer thread XD I can't think of anything better, unless there's an event they both might be at?

Hrmmm only thing I can think of is Hogsmeade market. Even if she’s injured it doesn’t have to take place at the hospital, Tabi could be having a day off and come across Adrienne before she has a chance to go to the hospital!

The following 1 user Likes Faustus Prewett's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

View a Printable Version