Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
Kelly's not up for making a networking rn so here's this
I have not been in the rhythm of things. So here I am to check in and figure out what to do with some of my characters. I've got three characters who don't have much to do and I wanna see if I can get a thread or two between each of them.
Agape Lestrange - Summer break is here, and her mother is about to/has given birth to another child of the Lestrange family. She'll definitely want to take part in the family joy and such. I also genuinely need to establish friendships with fellow Hogwarts students.
Cecilia Lupin - Newly married, Cecilia needs more time with her new husband and socialite duties. She'll eventually need to host her first ball and I would love some inspiration. Honestly, she might have more to do when hubby got something big going, so if she goes inactive it definitely won't be for long!
Oryndia Noble - Hasn't really gotten into much, and she's my main candidate of 'may just drop this one' if I can't figure out what to really do with her. Lovely in theory, hard to set up her plot in practice. She's academically inclined and also participates in her socialite duties. Is part of a big family, so that could come up.
These three are definitely on the list of 'they may not be active if I can't get enough going for them' especially since my character bug is nagging at me.

Magic by Elaine
Alasdair Greyback does illusion/charmwork for parties in exchange for room and board ;P So he could interact with Cecilia if she wants help with her first big ball! I also have Margaret Clark who is a debutante just a bit younger than her if you want friends/frenemies/general social things.

Kid friendly event at Flourish & Blott's this month if you wanted to thread Agape there!

Set by Lady!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Daffodil Grimstone
October 27, 2023 – 1:08 AM
Last Post by Billie Farrow
September 2, 2019 – 3:57 AM
View a Printable Version