Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Poll: NaNo Champion - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Acacia Darlington
20.00%
20.00%
Agape Lestrange
0%
0%
Cecilia Lupin
0%
0%
Gerald Abbott
0%
0%
Henrietta Davis
0%
0%
Liliana Parkinson
20.00%
20.00%
Lottie Whymper
0%
0%
Minty Scrimgeour
13.33%
13.33%
Penelope Valenduris
13.33%
13.33%
Sibylla Rowle
0%
0%
Sweetie Whitledge
26.67%
26.67%
Vera Morgan
0%
0%
Vincent Hanrahan
6.67%
6.67%
Vivienne Newberry
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

See Inside
NaNo for Kelly
Guys, who should a NaNo? What characters could you offer for your fav three options? Thank you!

I'm doing NaNo with Jessamine, so my preferences are probably like, Liliana, Vincent, maybe one of the students?

I only really have Cornelius to offer adult wise.

[Image: elisesig.png]
Beautiful Set by MJ ♡ !
No matter who you choose, I am sure I can think of someone to offer. <3 As I have plenty of characters in each of your characters purviews!

But especially can help with Sweetie (Freddie & Darling plus school friends!), Cecilia (husband), Gerald (Ministry coworkers plus Clarissa hurling, if this possible ship still interests you <3) and of course Mama Vera (Desi)!

As for who I actually voted for:
Acacia; school friends! Darling was established as being friendly with her as was Munny!
Sweetie; as stated above
Minty; school friends we established and hurls!

Can we dance like we're all alone
Stop the time and make it still
Hold you like I always will

Nataliya Vulchanova is my pick for NaNo; she probably knows Acacia, Liliana, and Sweetie? Otherwise, I'm sure we'll think of something.

[Image: dorian-signature.png]
Beautiful Set by Athena ♡ !
I only voted for Sweetie because the only thing we've discussed is a Ford/Sweetie thread (and also our only existing thread is also Sweetie, though tbh that will probably be wrapped by NaNo) but I'm up for other things if you want them!

Set by Lady!
Not sure who to offer, but I obviously have Charles for Lottie or potentially Lucy Tatting for Agape.

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
I can probably help best with Acacia via Tabi and I think maybe Daff? I think maybe they were/are friends at one point.

And Penelope via Ella or Mason!

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
November 5, 2023 – 11:58 PM
Last Post by Christabel Daphnel
October 25, 2023 – 9:06 PM
View a Printable Version