Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Song for Lonely Giants [Bean's Networking]
0 secs ago
[×]Beanie: sorry everybody!!
10 secs ago
[×]Beanie: every time I make a networking I feel like I sound snarky

CHARACTERS
Show

MJ made this!
Hello!! May round-up.

Arthur Pettigrew is for sure in need of threads! I am particularly interested in exploring "Art should retire from Quidditch soon," and he is also available for debauchery, especially attached to Emrys Selwyn in some capacity.

For Cash I am particularly interested in exploring drama around Adrienne's pregnancy — he has a lot of threads right now, but maybe a dinner party with Fortitude Greengrass @"Jemima Farley" Adrienne Lestrange?

Elliot Carmichael could use new threads! Would anyone be interested in Elliot predicting your death (accurately or inaccurately)? I think he's good now!

Emilia Moony could use new threads too! Perhaps with her children or other Unspeakables, or any academics with a particular interest in astronomy?

Enid Glynn also has several threads so I am not particularly worried about her but she is available!

Ivy is all set, and I owe Steph a thread for Viola!

Hanna is all set, and I owe Lady a thread for Derek & Emma one for Dory!

I might retire Justin Ross for a few months — Gus Lissington could we prioritize Leo/Ross to wrap in the next month or two? No pressure if not!

Kieran Abernathy is available for new threads, especially with activist or werewolf types.

I will follow up on Lester shortly.

Noble Greengrass continues to be my poor decision baby and I could squeeze in 1-2 new threads around potioneering or bad idea hurling <3

Seraphina Bythesea is available for 1-2 new threads with either men she can make eyes at, family, or people she should know !

Sirius Black - I owe Olive a thread for Hesper

Thomasina Dempsey is available for threads with family or with society-types she should be better at interacting with than she is

Zelda is all set for now <3

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

MJ made this!
Art/Dean?

You're welcome to have Mason for any of your Elliot needs I think they used to be bros?

Sage could either be a potion problem #mediwitch or a bad idea hurl for Noble? She was a year behind in school and was really good at that aspect!

+ Whatever you want from my intros you hit up today!

The following 1 user Likes Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Okay everyone still calling Jemima Miss Farley is going to give her more of a complex lmao. I am game for a dinner party!

Sort of left field but Endymion Dempsey would hit up Elliot very earnestly for predictions about his romantic future aka who should he marry. Elliot can also predict his death but I'm not sure he'd pay any attention to that bit xD I think Elliot knows Oz or Phyri or the Dempseys already?

Sera should give Philip updates on everything she's been telling dad about him xoxo

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
Okay, I'm half awake and have wine in me so all I have off hand is....

Sina and Lottie thread maybe?

Annnnd would you be interested in hurling Sisse and Noble?

Elliot can predict Lottie's death if he'd like (I think they'd be hilarious to thread, but then again Dahlia and him were a blast), I also am open to him predicting Percy's death. Or Caro's. Or Dahlia's. Or Sisse's. Okay, really anyone. Just let me know. I'm fully invested.

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
Yes ghosts+gals dinner party

/gestures vaguely at my hoard/ You can have whoever for whatever, always, but possibly of most interest: Ezra/Emilia Unspeakable stuff? Could do office politics rather than Unspeakable mishaps if you fancy that?

The following 1 user Likes Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

Set by Lady!
(May 8, 2024 – 3:27 AM)Sisse Thompsett Wrote:  Okay, I'm half awake and have wine in me so all I have off hand is....

Sina and Lottie thread maybe?

Annnnd would you be interested in hurling Sisse and Noble?

Elliot can predict Lottie's death if he'd like (I think they'd be hilarious to thread, but then again Dahlia and him were a blast), I also am open to him predicting Percy's death. Or Caro's. Or Dahlia's. Or Sisse's. Okay, really anyone. Just let me know. I'm fully invested.

Do you have bandwidth for Sina/Lottie, Sisse/Noble, AND Elliot/Lottie? (I suppose I am very interested in many of your options!)

MJ made this!
Halloooo <3

Yes to dinner thread pls!!

I still am going to revive our Sera/Vera thread if that's ok with you still!

Could also revive our Lowri/Sina thread or if you'd like a new one I'm down with that!

(May 10, 2024 – 9:02 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  Do you have bandwidth for Sina/Lottie, Sisse/Noble, AND Elliot/Lottie? (I suppose I am very interested in many of your options!)

Yessssss please.

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
I am good with rapiding to finish that thread! The kick in the butt I need to be less lazy lol<3

The following 1 user Likes Zinnia Gallagher's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

[Image: h1JMxPK.png]
Bee made me something beautiful<3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 7:30 PM
View a Printable Version