Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Hello, I Missed You
Let me start this by saying I missed you guys. A lot. And I am sorry for dropping the ball on all my threads and characters. Things have been rough both in the areas of mental health and sudden, family crises. I want to try to slowly come back and incorporate Charming into my new routines. I can't make any promises on level of activity, so I'm asking for potentially slow threads and a bunch of patience. I don't want to overwhelm myself with threads, so I'm looking to either concentrate on only a few characters or have only one thread per each. Maximum of 5 threads to start.

That being said, I have no idea where to start. :/

Are there any threads I let die that you want resurrected and wrapped? Is there anything we were supposed to do that I flaked on, and you want to back-thread? Is there something new you want to try?

Billie is a priority. She's always given me the most muse, and I think she'll help me get back into the groove. Besides her, I'm willing to add in Zach, Thomas, Ned, or Archer into the mix [obviously some need to be reactivated]. For them, I think I'd need a fairly fleshed idea instead of a meet-and-greet sort of thing to get those muses flowing again, so I might be semi-picky, and I'm sorry. (Wallace, Eli, and Leo are going to continue to hibernate for now.)

Anyways, I missed you all. I really want to come back, and I appreciate any and all help you can give me. <3

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Fiiiiiinnnnn <3 I have missed you and I'm excited to see you back!! Real life can be super hectic, so no worries, we've all been there. I don't think we have anything that was too pressing, so please don't worry about those, but I would love to thread with you soon! I offer any and all of my characters that you'd like to thread with once you decide who's coming back.

Welcome back again darling! <333

The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Billie Farrow

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
Finn darling I have missed youuuu!

I obviously have Sloane for both Billie and Ned, I'm slow af myself right now so no pressure anyways there.

Also Gale for Zach!

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Billie Farrow

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
FINN <3 Have missed you muchly, glad to see you tentatively back!

I don't mind a slow-paced thread and am 100% always game for Billie/Jimmy disaster times if you have muse for a new thread there?! I can also always find ways to keep ruining Thomas' life at any point if/when you have muse for him, but am generally here for anything you need~

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Billie Farrow

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
I went ahead and wrapped Billie/Gus/Gideon's ice skating thread recently because it was about to die and I think we'd accomplished all the cuteness we needed to Smile That was the only thread I still had with you but I am always up for more Gideon/Billie if you want <33 He missed her and is very excited for summer vacation!

The following 1 user Likes Gideon Ollivander's post:
   Billie Farrow
Hii I am v absent rn but welcome back ILY <3 <3 <3

When I am back (June 25) I would be v down for either Emilia/Ned or Lester/Ned, whichever you prefer!!

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Billie Farrow

MJ made this!
Dear God, I freaking missed you, you ray of sunshine!

Mental health balance is always rough and I am sorry for the struggle times. Thank you for coming home and sharing <3

Hermia is SO PROUD that Billie got a Quiddich House Cup win her first year. Anne would love time with Billie this summer and OF COURSE her brother.

Just happy to see you!

The following 1 user Likes Angelica Selwyn's post:
   Billie Farrow

[Image: NpMgQU7.png]
MJ made this miracle!
Finn!!!!! I've missed you so much!!!

I am happy to thread with you whenever/wherever. Sinns? Nice? Another pairing? I will find something for whomever you bring back because I too need easy, nontime constricting threads <3

The following 1 user Likes Alice Dawson's post:
   Billie Farrow

Amazing set by Bee!
[Image: V14YYm.png]
FINN MY LOVE! I am so happy you're back and, more importantly, doing better <3

I would love to continue Thomas/George or start a more updated thread for them esp. since George is an orphan now so that's a thing! At your own pace, though; I know it can be overwhelming to work back into things!

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Billie Farrow

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
It looks like I'll be starting with Billie, Ned, and Thomas. (Which works out because they're the only ones not deactivated lololol.) Five threads to start total (2 Billie, 2 Ned, 1 Thomas), and then I'll slowly add on more next month, if things go well. I likely won't add back other characters for a little while. I want these three to get re-established first.

Amelia Evans Yes, let's definitely thread sometime soon. Smile I'll have to take a peek at who would work.

Elsie Kirke Omg, have I been AWOL for so long that I didn't know Elsie finally got married?! Yes, we need more Sled <3

Elias Grimstone I would love Jimmy/Billie summer disasters. That's always light and fun and easy to write, so that would be perfect. <3

Gideon Ollivander Yes to Gideon and Billie <3 I imagine she was counting down the days until summer, especially after the wand shop explosion scare.

Cassius Lestrange Definitely, some Moony family summertime fun at some point! Smile

@"Angelica Vorona" I would be ecstatic to thread with Anne as whomever this summer! <3

Alice Dawson We already chatted on Skype that Sinns would be too devastating right now, but I'm 100% onboard for Nice's cuteness. Smile

Aldous Crouch Oh my gosh, ooops on that important thread. I'll make that a priority. I'm cool to either continue it or to play out more up-to-date awkwardness. Your choice.

_______

Okay! I had to pick somewhere to start, but I want to play with everyone very soon. As I said, I'll slowly start adding on more threads. I chose what I thought would be easiest for my muses first. Smile

To Start:
-Jimmy/Billie
-Gideon/Billie
-Nice
-Sled
-George/Thomas

Sometime Soon!
-Emilia/Ned or Lester/Ned
-Thread with Anne either as Ned or Billie
-Something with Lady

Possibly Later in the Summer:
-Sloane/Billie?
-Ester/Thomas disaster/life ruining?

I'll probably poke you guys on Skype to figure out some starting points, unless you beat me to it, which is cool, too haha

I missed you guys so much.

The following 3 users Like Billie Farrow's post:
   Amelia Evans, Elias Grimstone, Melody Crouch

I can start a summer hang out? Maybe they're doing some odd jobs for his neighbor meta to get Sloane a lesson from her??

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Billie Farrow

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
I'm also down for Billie threads- either with Benevolence now she is home from school, or a Yuri/billie thread for the summer - maybe she comes to the UC house he is living in or Yuri might panic if he thinks Billie might not go back next September.

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^
(June 18, 2021 – 6:54 PM)Billie Farrow Wrote:  Aldous Crouch Oh my gosh, ooops on that important thread. I'll make that a priority. I'm cool to either continue it or to play out more up-to-date awkwardness. Your choice.

I'd love to finish up the OG first if that won't cause you undue stress! <3

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
@"Elise Kirke" Sure! That would be a fun thread Smile

Ginevra Blackwood Definitely, later on this summer Smile

Aldous Crouch Sounds good!

I'll start getting to posts near the end of the week or this weekend. <3

The following 1 user Likes Billie Farrow's post:
   Elsie Kirke

View a Printable Version