Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
There there seem to be dragons.....
Roberto Devine  // Kentigern MacFusty

Dear Mister MacFusty,
Please  do not think me forward for writing to you.  I am considering a career at the ministry, specifically in the beast division, and working with Dragons would be fascinating.  I have all of the academic requirements required  for such a career but would be interested in investigating to see if the department might be a good match for my skills and interests. 

Might I be able to arrange an appointment with yourself, or a member of your department in the coming weeks at your earliest convienance. 

Kind Regards
M Backus

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
April 10th, 1890
M. Backus,

The only position available without prior experience elsewhere in the Ministry is the position of secretary. Our researchers need to have worked in the Beast Division department for at least a year before coming to the Dragon Restraint Beaureau and have an Outstanding NEWT grade for COMC. Dragon restraint officers require three years in the Beast Division and have other requirements.

Given these requirements, I feel it would be a lot more benificial instead for you to meet with Miss Elinor Goyle as she is the head of the Beast Division. If you still wish to speak with me instead despite the length of time before you could come and work in the Dragon Restraint Beaurau then do let me know and we can set up an appointment.

Sincerely,
Kentigern MacFusty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Mirren Greyback
October 2, 2022 – 5:22 AM
View a Printable Version