Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

The Diary of Kitty Midford
16th July, 1888
Dear Diary,

I bought a new diary after finding my old one. I could have use my old one but the empty pages were already thin. I found it in a trunk with my school books and equipment which I have donated to the children of the helpers. It was lucky that I checked it first before giving it away or they could have read the embarrassing girlish thoughts of my younger self. The last entry was from 1887, a month before I went back to Hogwarts. It was quite fun to reminisce on my years at Hogwarts and I felt that it might be nice to look back at the entries when I am old.

26th July, 1888
Dear Diary,

I found Margaret's body. I was told not to look when the Ministry had arrived. But alas I still looked. I regretted it. She looked awful. Well, I don't think any days old corpse would look nice but she looked so beaten up. When I heard that she had gone missing I hoped that it was just a kidnapping. At least there was hope that she would be found alive. Honestly, I'm quite scared to walk out at night, most especially after late night events. I pray that the ministry will can find whomever did this and that no one close to me will be preyed by these monsters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Lycoris Dempsey
December 1, 2023 – 12:45 AM
Last Post by Donna Conray
October 1, 2023 – 4:49 AM
View a Printable Version