Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Read Only
July 2023
Activity Check
Another activity check come and gone!The list of inactive accounts has been compiled and deactivations and list maintenance are underway :) If you lost a character you'd like back, you may post in Maintenance starting Wednesday, July 5th. If you have no currently active characters you can post in maintenance immediately!

(If you lost a character before the AC, you can post there whenever you'd like!)

Posting Wizard
June was very much a two-horse race—MJ (Elias Grimstone) proved victorious, with a total of 45 posts across her PW characters! We seem to be back in the swing of things for July, though, with Kayte (hey, that's me!), Kit, Gin, Fallin, Lady, and Kelly embarking upon a quest for GLORY (and posts, I guess).

Camp Charming
It's Camp Season! To avoid undue stress, I've decided this year that I will release CC totals by request rather than send a monthly PM. If you would like to know what your current CC totals are, please reach out to me via Discord, Skype, or PM.

And then, of course, there are our OOC events! This week(!!), we have both Charming Weekend and a Thread Roulette coming—we hope to see you there!

Other Notes
Just a quick reminder: if you are posting an open thread, please link it in lonely! It is MUCH more likely to get traction that way <3

Last but not least, the usual monthly reminders:

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Hoping for a Prefect's badge? Your characters may be disappointed this year when the annual school supply list arrives—not a single badge has gone out! Quietly, this is due to an issue with the supplier (keep an eye on the Prophet...), but ostensibly,, it is so that "new prefects & quidditch captains can be properly celebrated at the welcome feast like our first years".

This has nothing at all to do with the fact that Prefect Season hasn't been posted yet, nope not at all

The following 2 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Henry Berkwood, Madeleine Backus

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
— graphics by lady ❤ —
100,000 posts?! Man, we are good! Keep an eye on the post count at the bottom of the home page so you can snag one of these goodies!

The following 1 user Likes Faustus Prewett's post:
   Aldous Crouch
Following the Great Nickpic Collapse, MJ (Elias Grimstone) and I have been able to restore a healthy chunk of Charming's Aesthetic Avatar Gallery—but I know we still have more floating around that we can bring home! Please reach out to me (on/before Friday) or MJ (while I'm in the UK) if you...

• Have any of our other aesthetic avs on your computer, either created by you or another Charmer
  • Have any of our other aesthetic avs in your character piles (if using randimg or similar)—I tried to grab a couple from character profiles but failed, but I can walk you through nabbing them from randimg if needed!
  • Have any of our other aesthetic avs on an actual account and I just missed it in my search
  • Know who created the uncredited avs in our gallery. Basically, if you hover on the image it should reveal the creator, but I didn't have them for the ones I uploaded :(

Thanks for your help and patience, friends!

— graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
December 31, 2023 – 5:17 PM
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
November 27, 2023 – 8:47 PM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
October 31, 2023 – 11:51 PM
Last Post by Philomena Sprout
September 29, 2023 – 4:51 PM