Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
Passing the Torch
'Thank you Doctor Pomphrey' Diti cocked her head to one side and through a fond warm smile. 'I appreciate that and of course nothing, of Mister Rowles care will change without your approval' she flattered. Diti had no intention of making enemies in the family, with Mister Rowle incapacitated, but seemingly stable she could be here for some time and it could be potentially rather an 'easy' gig - at least from a nursing perspective. Other than some general maintenance, it didn't seem like Mister Rowle needed a huge amount of care that would specific to her - she was also hopeful that some of the more mundane tasks could be given over to junior maids who were eager to be useful.

'I am sure we shall look forward to your visits' She gave a demure inclination of her head, once again deferring to the esteemed doctor. 'I hope I can live up to your expectations'

Messages In This Thread
Passing the Torch - by Wystan Pomfrey - August 31, 2023 – 7:39 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Aditi Banges - August 31, 2023 – 8:07 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Wystan Pomfrey - September 3, 2023 – 2:43 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Aditi Banges - September 3, 2023 – 8:24 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Wystan Pomfrey - September 16, 2023 – 9:06 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Aditi Banges - September 30, 2023 – 6:41 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Wystan Pomfrey - January 14, 2024 – 7:11 PM
RE: Passing the Torch - by Aditi Banges - February 7, 2024 – 10:54 PM
View a Printable Version