Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

See Inside
I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With
Would it be too much to admit she was used to it? It wasn't a wonderful feeling, to lose all of the attachments of her youth, but Sadie had never been the kind to dwell for too long on the negative. "Thank you for your sympathy, I'm alright." Things were much better now. She hadn't had a fit or a headache in a while, so she would count this as a win.

She was unfortunately deterred from saying more as her next dance partner appeared, ready for their turn about the dance floor. Sadie downed her champagne quickly, one quick sip and set the flute aside. "Not at all, I enjoyed myself thoroughly." It had to be said before she was whisked away. It was awkward and she managed to keep the flush on her cheeks to a minimum in the company of Mr. Havenbough. She also managed to maintain a neutrally positive expression as he kissed the back of her hand. It wouldn't do to frown at his retreating form when she was about to dance with another.

With a bright smile, she passed her other hand to Mr. Havenbough and allowed him to lead her onto the dance floor. Fortunately this was a quadrille and therefore quicker and less amenable to chatter. She was too lost in her thoughts to be of much use for that this time.

[Image: Sloane-Sig94.png]

Messages In This Thread
I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - December 28, 2023 – 8:50 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 7:36 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 9:52 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 9:59 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:02 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:06 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:09 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:10 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:13 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:14 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:16 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:17 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:18 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:19 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:20 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:20 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:21 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:21 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:23 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:23 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:24 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:25 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:26 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:26 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:28 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:28 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:29 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:30 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:37 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Avery Davenport
February 19, 2024 – 12:20 AM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
November 6, 2023 – 1:37 AM
View a Printable Version