Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

See Inside
I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With
Pleased with herself for making him grin like that, Sadie rather thought maybe she wasn’t terrible at this after all. "Champagne?" If she was pretending to be an adult tonight, she may as well have some bubbly. One glass couldn’t hurt, certainly. She might regret it tomorrow, with her easy tendency towards headaches, but one flute would be fine.

"Unfortunately no," Sadie sighed wistfully. "I was ill as a child, I didn’t get the chance." What she wouldn’t give to see it though. She was not affronted by his question at all, as embarrassing as it was. Though Sadie didn’t remember her childhood at large, she was sorry she didn’t get the chance to attend Hogwarts with her peers. "I assume you did though? Will you tell me about it?" She smiled sweetly at him, hoping he would indulge her.

[Image: Sloane-Sig94.png]

Messages In This Thread
I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - December 28, 2023 – 8:50 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 7:36 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 9:52 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 9:59 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:02 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:06 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:09 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:10 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:13 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:14 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:16 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:17 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:18 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:19 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:20 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:20 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:21 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:21 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:23 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:23 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:24 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:25 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:26 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:26 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:28 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:28 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:29 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Jeremy Ashford - February 4, 2024 – 10:30 PM
RE: I Still Can't Dance Around that Memory I Don't Mess With - by Sloane Bixby - February 4, 2024 – 10:37 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Avery Davenport
February 19, 2024 – 12:20 AM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
November 6, 2023 – 1:37 AM
View a Printable Version