Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
Unable to Clear Seen Posts
Ever since yesterday afternoon, no matter how many times I click the black corner

[Image: corner.png]

to indicate I have read the new posts, it returns whenever I refresh the page.

I have tried deleting my full browser history including the cache, but it doesn't seem to help.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this problem too?

[Image: autumn-signature.png]
Beautiful Set by Athena ♡ !
Ursula Black

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
I did see something about this yesterday while going through the help forums - I think it's an issue everyone on mybb has had since the move to PHP8. If this doesn't get fixed with the software update I think I might've seen people saying they'd found a work around so I'll look into that.

The following 1 user Likes Ursula Black's post:
   Autumn Fairfax

(June 4, 2023 – 10:30 PM)Ursula Black Wrote:  I did see something about this yesterday while going through the help forums - I think it's an issue everyone on mybb has had since the move to PHP8. If this doesn't get fixed with the software update I think I might've seen people saying they'd found a work around so I'll look into that.

Thank you for the response! I'm glad it's probably not something I messed up on my end. Smile

[Image: autumn-signature.png]
Beautiful Set by Athena ♡ !

View a Printable Version