Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
leave these demons that haunt my street
Rosalie was suddenly nauseous. Nothing Ezra had told her that night even alluded to him relying on her to survive anything. Of course — of course if she had known she never would have ran from him that night. And to think she had slapped him! He'd been trying to say he needed her, so why had she heard differently? Why had she heard him insist their son would die? Why had she heard him spew vile insults and question her love for him? Rosalie sank further into her chair, her disappointment evident in the way her shoulders sagged. Ezra had never done anything but love her, and she had crushed him every way possible.

She couldn't have helped her reaction then, though. Not when all she heard were lies and he thought her irritational. "I'm so sorry," she whispered to Ezra. "I'm - I never would have - I'm sorry."

Beautiful set by Bee <3
[Image: 4gk4CZ.png]
Ezra offered her a tight smile, but his eyes were as sad as hers.

"Me too," he said simply. Sorry she'd left, sorry she'd been hurt, sorry for where things had ended up between them. There seemed to be nothing else to say; there was nothing now that could undo the past. And it wasn't as though it affected him, actually, at the end of the day — he was only her memory.

~~~ but I'm stuck trying not to come off crazy ~~~

Ezra
Rosalie thought briefly to ask to hold his hands as he'd offered only minutes ago. There was little chance the real Ezra would forgive her for leaving him, and Rosalie wasn't certain if she was bold enough to approach him again to begin with. He'd agreed with her the last time they spoke that such an encounter would never happene again. His every word and action dripped venom by the end. How could she ever even begin apologizing when she wasn't certain he'd hear her? When would she even have the opportunity?

By the time Rosalie found her voice to say something — anything, Ezra was gone. The candles flared brighter, the diviner's face now clearly lit in the too small room. Rosalie said nothing as she nodded her thanks and fled. Hopefully, the discretion promised would hold true.

Beautiful set by Bee <3
[Image: 4gk4CZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version