Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

*N/A*
Upper class party tomfoolery
So there’s some ideas for the upper class party that’s going to be happening! And I wanted to get a feeler out there. (Also sorry if the format is wonk I’m on mobile)

Anywho! Cherry and I were plotting that Dorian and Morpheus would wind up being silly little Slytherins and make a potion brew that winds up going wrong to spike a punch for the upper class party!

The catch? The potion winds up giving anyone who drinks the punch random animal traits. Examples: duck beak, cat tail, dog ears, lions mane. The potion wouldn’t last forever maybe an hour or two.

Would anyone be interested in that addition to the party? Let us know!

The following 1 user Likes Morpheus Carrow's post:
   Dorian Rosier

[Image: 3TjQxZ.png]
I love this, personally. Minnie is gonna be so cute with animal features.

The following 1 user Likes Jessamine Parkinson's post:
   Dorian Rosier

[Image: jessamine-signature.png]
Morpheus Carrow

Violetta is an upper class slytherin two years Morph's junior and would love an excuse to throw on a pretty French gown

[Image: 3RXDJOR.png]
Do you mean upper class or this specific upperclassman party?

Can we dance like we're all alone
Stop the time and make it still
Hold you like I always will

The specific one! https://charmingrp.com/calendar.php?action=event&eid=567 Yup yup!

The following 1 user Likes Morpheus Carrow's post:
   Dorian Rosier

[Image: 3TjQxZ.png]
(December 6, 2023 – 10:41 PM)Tycho Dodonus Wrote:  Do you mean upper class or this specific upperclassman party?

We're specifically talking about the upperclassman party, yes!

[Image: dorian-signature.png]
Beautiful Set by Athena ♡ !
I'm in! >D

Can we dance like we're all alone
Stop the time and make it still
Hold you like I always will

I don't have any upperclassmen, but somebody get stuck and ask Mason for help please xD

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
(December 6, 2023 – 11:34 PM)Daffodil Potts Wrote:  I don't have any upperclassmen, but somebody get stuck and ask Mason for help please xD

I WILL DO THIS WITH MINNIE

The following 1 user Likes Jessamine Parkinson's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

[Image: jessamine-signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Freddie Prewett
March 26, 2021 – 3:34 AM
Last Post by Aster Langloire
April 27, 2018 – 8:35 PM
View a Printable Version