Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
So I hear you and my daughter...
Reuben Crouch
April 15th, 1888
Mr. R. Crouch,

I trust this finds you well.

I'm writing you to make you aware of some recent articles that have been circulating pertaining predominantly to you and my daughter, Annabelle Scrimgeour.

Whilst I certainly appreciate your giving my... daughter due time, it would be most prudent were you to allow her space or we ought to become further acquainted, though I trust that would not be necessary.

I await a response.

Yours in regard,
Mr. A. C. Scrimgeour

April 16th
Sir,

Thank you for your diligence in bringing the article to my attention. Rest assured, however, that you were not the first of my acquaintance to do so, and the contents of the article were entirely fictitious (as, I believe, is fairly standard for the magazine in question). My acquaintance with your daughter goes no deeper than my acquaintance with any young lady of good breeding whose path occasionally crosses mine at social events, and I have no intention of making it anything more; nor, indeed, have I ever have any intention of doing so.

I expect the rumor-mongers will find themselves a new target in due time, but in the interim I am profoundly sorry that they have impacted your daughter. Please know that (at least from my perspective, and in matters concerning me) she is entirely faultless and her behavior has never been anything less than impeccable.

Sincerest Respects,
Reuben Crouch

MJ made this <3

April 17th, 1888
Mr. R. Crouch,

Thank you for your timely response. I can give my respect to someone who writes me promptly and in the required tone.

Be assured I have spoken with my daughter and you need not explain your actions or otherwise and I am aware of your cohorts.

Be well, Mr. Crouch.

Yours kindly,
Mr. A. C. Scrimgeour

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Elsie Kirke
September 5, 2021 – 12:58 AM
Last Post by Alina MacRae
November 18, 2019 – 8:42 PM
View a Printable Version