Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Long Lost Daughter
October 23th, 1889 — Owls

The hand writing is incredibly sloppy with tears staining the page and making some of the ink run.

Dear Wee Bit,

It has been nearly two months since you left for Hogwarts, and I have yet to hear a word. I hope it is because you are well, and want for not while you try to take the world into your hands, but as your Mam I can't help but want to know how you are doing? What house you were sorted into? Have you made any new friends? Will you be home for the Lord's birthday?

Love,
Mam

@"Alina O'Malley"

[Image: rs0BcP.jpg]
October 25, 1889
Dearest Ma,
I am fine. Well, as fine as can be. I got sorted into Hufflepuff. While I have no problems with the house itself, it is too cheery! I don't feel like I fit in Ma! I think the hat made a mistake. I get along better with the Ravenclaws anyway. An older girl has agreed to tutor me so I can advance beyond my peers, while still practicing restraint of course.

Ma, I miss you dearly. But may I stay here for break? Food would be supplied to me so you wouldn't have another mouth to feed until summer. I can ask my boss if she would be OK with me staying at school for winter if you are OK with that? I ask you first because you are my Ma, of course.

I remember writing you when I got to the school. Did you not get it? That would be odd. Perhaps the owl dropped it. It was a young little thing, might have made a mistake. I hope no one else got my letter!

Yours,
Alina

Magic by Lady!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Hatchitt
July 28, 2021 – 10:01 PM
Last Post by Tiberius Lestrange
December 30, 2020 – 10:47 PM
View a Printable Version