Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
Guns and Dogs
Cash shrugged. "I never said that," he said, "I'm not going to judge you, anyways." If it was spite, well - that was better than alcohol or laudanum, which others had been known to take. It was better than thinking about dying, which had been his trick of choice lately.

MJ made this!
Tig gave a flippant shrug at his words. "Judge all you like, it doesn't make a difference to me." Her eyes crossed for a moment as she eyed the end of her cigarette. Was that where he'd stopped at or was it too soon? How long was she supposed to leave it - until it was about to burn her fingers? She took a final puff from it and then mimicked what he'd done in the most half-assed fashion she could muster without putting actual effort into it.

She started to move towards the door and then stopped suddenly. "Anyway, the next time you feel like being elsewhere, let me know." Tig couldn't hold back a half-smirk as she made her proposition. She did actually have an idea for "curing" him of it but her motives were anything but pure.

View a Printable Version