Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
connections?
Hello friends!
I am potentially making a character using Assad Zaman.

These are his details this far:
  • Dragonkeeper at the Avalon Glen
  • 20's-early 30s age wise
  • Is it really a Kit character if they aren't some flavour of Queer?
  • "Sassy, classy and a bit badassy"
  • WC preferred (I have so little compared to UC oops) but I am pretty open class-wise!

Is there any way he would fit into one of your families? Or maybe even fulfill some sort of plot role?

The following 1 user Likes Tycho Dodonus's post:
       Aldous Crouch

Could be big bro to Vincent's ward Eliza Mitchell (1874). He'd be half-vampire or half-sibling if so. She does have contact with her bio fam and still loves them to bits!

Magic by Athena
    Ivy Sandow cousin could work, but would be Muggleborn!

MJ made this!
    Nick Blott's late mother has no last name and could be a relative, she could have been lower MC w/WC extended family~

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
    (September 16, 2023 – 6:56 PM)Vincent Hanrahan Wrote:  Could be big bro to Vincent's ward Eliza Mitchell (1874). He'd be half-vampire or half-sibling if so. She does have contact with her bio fam and still loves them to bits!
    It has been stated to me that the Avalon Glen is unlikely to hire part-vampires.

(September 16, 2023 – 7:37 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  Ivy Sandow cousin could work, but would be Muggleborn!
    I'm noodling a brother of Ivys father being "Assads" father so that I do not need to come up with a surname. :P

What is currently on my noodle is this scenario: Ivy's parents never spoke to anyone — not even other family — about the 'odd incidents' around their daughter and similarly "Assad" never confided about the 'odd incidents' around Assad. So they both rocked up to the Hogwarts Express to go to their first year and were like

(September 16, 2023 – 7:42 PM)Elias Grimstone Wrote:  Nick Blott's late mother has no last name and could be a relative, she could have been lower MC w/WC extended family~
    ooo the temptation to saddle nick with a chaotic cousin that would straight up hop on the back of a dragon like a rabid spider monkey...

Beans/MJ, what do you feel about my boy having a Sandow father and his mother having been a cousin to Mama Blott? They're from different originating areas but I figure "Assads" father had come over on his own, met Mama Blott Cousin in Britain could make it work?

Also, I think this way Ivy and Nick not knowing one another still makes sense (as I clocked that thread while forming up this combo of family connections)? xD

The following 2 users Like Tycho Dodonus's post:
       Gideon Browne, Seraphina Bythesea

I'm pro your scheme as long as it works for MJ!

The following 1 user Likes Seraphina Bythesea's post:
       Tycho Dodonus

[Image: jY757Rj.png]
    set by MJ | adopt a Bythesea!
    LOL I can go for that!

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3

Possibly Related Threads…
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Henry Berkwood
    January 26, 2024 – 12:30 AM
    Last Post by Philomena Sprout
    November 2, 2023 – 7:06 PM