Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
connections for a wc lass
Yes, I know I have a problem. But I am making a young domestic servant and would ideally loved some played relatives and maybe even the family she now works for.

- I am using Rachel Zegler who is a Latina woman (she of Columbian and Polish descent). I would love to keep the Latina aspect even if its just from one parent!

- as the tin says, she will be working class. Specifically, a domestic servant that only attended one year of Hogwarts before going on to attend and graduate from the Blishwick School of Domestic Magic whilst starting in service.

- she will be around 15-18, I have not yet decided.

- she has had to change employment households because of an Incident with one of the (her age or older) Sons of her previous employers. Her current employer would not know about any of that but got a glowing recommendation for her so would likely have no suspicions.

I don't think I have any family connections, but she could work either in Ziya Burroughs household OR for Sadie's family?

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Also don’t think I had any family connections but she could be employed by any of my peeps! Notably Adrienne (Cassius Lestrange?) Diana (Alice Dawson?), Faustus (Sisse Thompsett?), Lowri or Veronica (Elias Grimstone?)!

The following 1 user Likes Philomena Sprout's post:
   Alice Dawson
I can offer Yseult as a previous co-worker? She worked for an elderly witch that I haven't really fleshed out/could retcon but could have sons if that helps fit into your plots in any way? Otherwise she's Muggleborn so is unlikely to be a relative. I do second the Burroughs household -- if she's younger (15/16) Wren might treat her as a friend!

[Image: qTXVJM.png]
Thank you so much, Bee!
(January 14, 2024 – 3:01 AM)Wren Burroughs Wrote:  I can offer Yseult as a previous co-worker? She worked for an elderly witch that I haven't really fleshed out/could retcon but could have sons if that helps fit into your plots in any way? Otherwise she's Muggleborn so is unlikely to be a relative. I do second the Burroughs household -- if she's younger (15/16) Wren might treat her as a friend!
I am not looking for her previous employer, just her current but thank you!

Still considering the options so please give more, if you have any. Especially familial even if its cousins!

The following 1 user Likes Tycho Dodonus's post:
   Wren Burroughs

My only wc is backus - happy to make them cousins even though it’s just one connection and not a big clan - and you’re the other one! Lol

I can offer Vera as employer. Given Vera’s age she would be a junior ladies maid -not sure if that’s the maid you had in mind but she would be complicit in Vera’s sneaking out and get roped into her current decision making.

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^
The only WC I can offer as potential family is Cliff lol

[Image: h1JMxPK.png]
Bee made me something beautiful<3

(January 14, 2024 – 7:55 AM)Ginevra Blackwood Wrote:  My only wc is backus - happy to make them cousins even though it’s just one connection and not a big clan - and you’re the other one! Lol

I can offer Vera as employer. Given Vera’s age she would be a junior ladies maid -not sure if that’s the maid you had in mind but she would be complicit in Vera’s sneaking out and get roped into her current decision making.
I am going with an OC family instead but I will take Vera as an employer! This would be a very new hire so we can thread out the reveal of her 'secret' duties which I felt could be fun for both of us? <3

The following 1 user Likes Tycho Dodonus's post:
   Ginevra Blackwood

Awesome!!! Yeah kit plots!

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henry Berkwood
January 26, 2024 – 12:30 AM
Last Post by Philomena Sprout
November 2, 2023 – 7:06 PM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone