Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Apparition Class
Freddie begins working in the Apparition Test Centre recently and will begin his first day on the job on March 22nd, but because I have threads set after that it wouldn't make sense for him to actually go to the Hogwarts lessons, so instead he will be co-leading a class with an NPC apparition test centre examiner on April 5th (which is the last class before the actual test) to get experience doing those classes with the expectation that he'll be doing them the next school year.

THAT BEING SAID, I would love to have an actual IC thread with whatever students would ICly be enrolled in apparition classes, but I want to see (1) if anyone is equally as interested, and (2) which students are actually enrolled. Students would have to be 7th years or 6th years who will turn 17 by the test date (April 19th).

set by mj <3
I am interested and the following of mine would be enrolled: Amity Rosewood, Cane Backus, Citrine Weasley, Darling Whitledge, Archelaus Abney, Sage Macnair

I have Lillian Avery, a September birthday sixth year, as well as seventh years Shona Lukeson and @"Angelique Farbridge".

[Image: jAvDeO.jpg]
Holliday is here for it!

graphics by mj ❤ —
Hermia Bonaccord is there and so very excited!

[Image: NpMgQU7.png]
MJ made this miracle!
Both Seneca and Ruby are doing it!

set by mj <3
Roberto Devine Aldous Crouch Bernadette Fernsby Hermia Bonaccord Ellory Lestrange

https://charmingrp.com/showthread.php?tid=8318

love me.

The following 1 user Likes Freddie Prewett's post:
   Angelica Selwyn

set by mj <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ruby Urquart
April 14, 2020 – 5:06 PM
View a Printable Version