Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

pistols at dawn
March 19th:
Macmillan,

Don't think I forgot what you said about my sister on Monday night. You're lucky I had bigger issues to worry about than you, because if I hadn't you'd already be dead.

You've got one day to offer me some very convincing assurances you're never going to say anything like that about her ever again.

Reuben Crouch

Elmer Macmillan

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Charles Macmillan

MJ made this <3
20th of March, 1891

Mr. Crouch,

Your sister is a grown woman and she doesn't seem to mind my sentiments regarding her, so I fail to see why you should have a say on them. Don't you have your own issues to worry about? Disposing of your wife so you can bed my cousin?

Have a nice day.

Yours,
Elmer Macmillan

Lynn cropped this avatar for me and even added a border and I'm very appreciative for that. Love you Lynn.
March 21st:
Macmillan,

It should not surprise you to hear I don't intend to stand for such lewd and unwarranted comments about my sister. I haven't the slightest concern that she would ever deign to act upon any advances from so loathsome a fellow as you, because she is a woman of honor, but I will not permit you to continue wantonly besmerching her good name with your filth.

Find yourself a second and name the date. I'll choose the place and we'll settle this at wandpoint.

Reuben Crouch

The following 3 users Like Reuben Crouch's post:
   Gwendolyn Vane-Tempest, November Malfoy, Roberto Devine

MJ made this <3
23rd of March, 1891

Crouch,

Forgive the belatedness of this response but both me and my second are businessmen and needed time to find free space in our schedules, something that I imagine you do not struggle with as a beer merchant who fucks married women. I thought about it and really you have a nerve calling me all sorts of things for merely wanting to sleep with your sister, who is a divine creature, when you have actually lead my own cousin astray and are trying to break her family apart.

The 26th it shall be. Where should me and Mr. Emrys Selwyn meet you?

Yours,
Elmer Macmillan

The following 1 user Likes Elmer Macmillan's post:
   Reuben Crouch

Lynn cropped this avatar for me and even added a border and I'm very appreciative for that. Love you Lynn.
March 23rd:
Macmillan,

Leave Mrs. Lestrange out of this and watch your mouth when you talk about my sister, or you'll lose it on Friday morning. Art Pettigrew and I will meet you on the hillside half a mile south of this floo address, at dawn. [address in Ireland]

Prepare your affairs beforehand because I've no intention of going easy on you after what you've said and how little remorse you've shown for it.
R. Crouch

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Charles Macmillan

MJ made this <3

View a Printable Version