Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

The Results are In!

8th April, 1890
Mr. Zavala,

It is my profound pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to represent the United Kingdom in this year's Quidditch World Cup! Due to your exemplary performance and impressive experience, the selection panel has encouraged me to extend to you the positions of First String Keeper and Captain of this prestigious team.

Yours,
F. Prewett
Head, Department of Magical Games & Sports
Esteban Zavala

[Image: KWQb2uI.jpg]
graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Mr. Longbottom,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to represent the United Kingdom in this year's Quidditch World Cup! I was impressed by your performance in spite of your time away from the sport, and so am delighted to extend to you the position of First String Beater on the national team.

Given your particular circumstances, it is encouraged that you begin practicing with your former team—your captain and coach will be informed of this shortly—to recondition yourself before national practices begin later this month.

Yours,
F. Prewett
Beckett Longbottom

The following 1 user Likes Fitzroy Prewett's post:
   Elsie Kirke

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Mr. Miss Robins,

It is my profound pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to represent the United Kingdom in this year's Quidditch World Cup! Due to your performance in the trials, the selection panel has encouraged me to extend to you the position of First String Chaser.

Yours,
F. Prewett
Augusta Robins

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Mr. Bixby,

It is my genuine pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to represent the United Kingdom in this year's Quidditch World Cup! Due to your exemplary performance and impressive experience, the selection panel has encouraged me to extend to you the position of First String Chaser of this prestigious team.

Yours,
F. Prewett
Rufus Bixby

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Art—

I've good news and bad news.

The good is that you're in, in case there had been any doubt. You will, of course, take a first string spot on the national team. Merlin, am I envious of you!

The bad news is that Zavala will be captain—I'm sorry, but I only have so much say. I was quite resoundingly outvoted on this one. I also take some of the blame; creaothceann might have been mentioned during deliberations.

— Fitz
Arthur Pettigrew

Arthur Pettigrew

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Mr. [Cardew/Michaud],

As a result of your strong trial and your performance in the British league to date, I am happy to extend to you a position on the second string of the British National Quidditch team in the role of Chaser. It is encouraging to know that we have such strong players in reserve!

Yours,
F. Prewett
Jack Cardew & Tristan Michaud

Ginevra Blackwood

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Miss Darrow,

Your performance in the trials has secured you a place on the second string of the British National Quidditch Team. I look forward to seeing you on the pitch in your capacity as a Chaser.

Yours,
F. Prewett
Maggie Darrow

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Mr. MacFusty,

As a result of your strong trial and your performance in the British league to date, I am happy to extend to you a position on the second string of the British National Quidditch team in the role of Beater. It is encouraging to know that we have such strong players in reserve!

Yours,
F. Prewett
Mundungus MacFusty

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Mr. Kirke,

As a result of your strong trial, I am happy to extend to you a position on the second string of the British National Quidditch team in the role of Beater. It will be a delight to see you return to the quidditch pitch, a place that, if you will pardon my familiarity, you departed from far too soon.

Yours,
F. Prewett
Tybalt Kirke

The following 3 users Like Fitzroy Prewett's post:
   Elias Grimstone, Elsie Kirke, Ophelia Devine

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
The Honourable J. Humphrey-Mavis,

As a result of your strong trial and your performance in the British league to date, I am happy to extend to you a position on the second string of the British National Quidditch team in the role of Keeper. It is encouraging to know that we have such strong players in reserve!

Yours,
F. Prewett
Jack Humphrey-Mavis

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Mr. Lestrange,

As a result of your strong trial and your performance in the British league to date, I am happy to extend to you a position on the second string of the British National Quidditch team in the role of Seeker. It is encouraging to know that we have such strong players in reserve!

Yours,
F. Prewett
Cassius Lestrange

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
[Participant],

I write to thank you for taking the time and placing your best broom forward to participate in trials for the British National Quidditch Team. I was gratified, though not surprised, to see such a strong turnout!

The strength of the turnout, however, ensured competition would be particularly fierce. As such, I regret to inform you that you did not find a place on our roster.

Best of luck in your future sporting endeavors.

Yours,
F. Prewett
Desdemona Pettigrew, Citrine Weasley, Royal Pyrites Eldin Bones Owain Edwards Kristoffer Lestrange Archelaus Abney, & everyone who tried out OOC! —

graphics by lady ❤ —

8th April, 1890
Beckett—

Sorry, mate; I've just realized I had my secretary owl you instead of writing you myself. Well done! I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.

— Fitz
Beckett Longbottom

graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sparrow Umbernauld
September 25, 2020 – 1:35 PM
Last Post by Meserimus Valenduris
May 14, 2020 – 4:29 PM
View a Printable Version