Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
The Diary of Miss Hyacinth

1st September, 1893

Dear Diary,

Today was my first day at Hogwarts and like usual, I made a spectacle of myself by having one of my fainting spells after I was sorted (Slytherin, by the way, just like Morgan and Anne). Of course, I didn’t make as much of a spectacle as Penelope did when she got upset that she and Parthenope were separated by their different houses; Penelope is in Ravenclaw and Parthenope is in Hufflepuff. I feel really sad for them because they’re always together and now they are not. I wonder if you can tell the sorting hat to change its mind? Maybe that’s why Great-Grandfather took her away from the sorting.

I’m resting in the common room now while some of the other new first years get to know each other because a boy with a shiny badge told us we have to because it’ll help us in the future. But how can I think about making friends when the only one I have probably hates me? Anne was really unkind to Tony (who is in Ravenclaw by the way, which fits him, I think, but I was hoping we’d be in the same house) and called him a bad word and now I’m scared he’ll never want to speak to me again. I know we only just met recently but we’re best friends, I think, because well, he’s my only friend.

People are beginning to stare at me, diary, and I think it’s because I’m sitting next to the fireplace and talking to you, well, not you, but my quill, so it can write in you. I know I can’t prove they’re staring, as obviously I cannot see them, but I can feel their eyes on me - I know what it feels like. It’s an uncomfortable feeling. Anyway, I will write to mama and papa soon, but not too soon because I don’t want them to know I got sick today or else they might make me go back home tomorrow.

I’m going to go sit with Morgan now, so I will wish you good night, diary. Thanks for listening.

The following 2 users Like Hyacinth Valenduris's post:
   Morgan Valenduris, Seneca Lestrange

[Image: hyacinth-signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Lycoris Dempsey
December 1, 2023 – 12:45 AM
Last Post by Donna Conray
October 1, 2023 – 4:49 AM
Last Post by Calla Potts
December 5, 2022 – 7:46 AM
View a Printable Version