Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
The Annual Slinking
IT IS (PROBABLY) TIME.

Hi. It's me. I am coming home. To minimize my ~anxiety~, I am planning on ignoring everything that's died with the exception of Lavinia Rose for Victor Daphnel and all things Rufina Mulciber. If you have plot-based threads you want to continue, let me know! I will be starting these threads soon—please lmk if you want to change to a form rather than a thread given it's been literal months xD

From a staff perspective, I will (finally) be taking on that last raffle draw when I get home from NB later today, but don't plan to be Back until the long weekend Saturday.

If you have pressing need of my characters, please hit me up!

The following 5 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Jack Dorset, Melody Crouch, Poppy Dashwood, Seneca Lestrange, Victor Daphnel

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Nothing urgent or pressing <3 just love for you! I hope your place wasn't too impacted by Fiona

The following 1 user Likes Melody Crouch's post:
   Aldous Crouch
hi bby welcome back I love you <3

MJ made this!
<3 I also do not have pressing needs, happy to see you around tho!

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Hey girl! Plot wise I'd love to carry on with Angel/Julius and Ambrosia/Fitz because I love both of their dynamics but you do you :D

The following 1 user Likes Marlena Scamander's post:
   Aldous Crouch

[Image: NKWBLG7.png]
MJ: still raising the graphics bar as of 2022
Nothing pressing but I enjoy Poppy/Julis so if you get bored and want them too, lemme know <3 ~~~

© Fox
Nothing pressing - But I am down for things if/when you have capacity

I am my mother's savage daughter, The one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones
[Image: x2GW7DK.png]
I am my mother's savage daughter, I will not cut my hair, I will not lower my voice
MJ made glory

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Angelica Selwyn
November 4, 2021 – 6:02 AM
View a Printable Version