Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Read Only
Dear Diary { Diary of Donna }
Diary of Donna

[Image: il_570xN.2614077196_pnrz.jpg]

(Laying on the nightstand sat Donna's diary. Made of leather that is supple with a key attached, it tends to have a few charms on it to keep nosybodies from peeking inside to read her personal thoughts. It wasn't that she couldn't trust anyone; she felt that others would feed into private matters from her own mind.)

Text Used For The Title Of Donna's Diary
Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Berkshire+Swash&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 48px; padding: 5%; width: 100%; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash'"><div align="center">Title Goes Here</div></div>

Text Used For Diary Entries
Code:
<div style="text-align: right; font-size: 15px; padding: 5%; width: 100%; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'"><div align="right">[b]DD MM YYYY[/b]</div>
[align=justify][b]Diary Entries are to be written here[/b][/align]
<p>
</div></div></div>

[Image: Donna-Signature.png]

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

06 August 1892
Dear Diary,

How's it going? I'm sorry I haven't written in a long time. My mind has been rather focused on work and, well, work. Where do I begin, though? Summer feels like it's coming and it's going within a blink of an eye. I know it's only the sixth day of the eighth month, but I feel like, no matter what, time is flying by in a flash. I can't tell you how much I enjoy the summer breeze, though. The wind hitting on my face, the sun beaming down on me... It's rather relaxing if you ask me.

I get to enjoy these moments while I can, even if I have to go to work. My job is, of course, going great as usual. Nothing major has gone bad, though, besides usual patients coming into my department for injuries that involve Magical Creatures. I do my best, though I know at times, things could be challenging. I manage to do okay, though, even if I have moments where I feel that I haven't done as great of a job. At the end of the day, though, I get to enjoy helping others heal from their creature-induced injuries. At times, it can be a hard task. At the same time, I can't really complain about it. I enjoy doing what I love, and I tend to keep it that way.

I just continue to hope and pray for the best. That's the least I can do, really. Fingers crossed for more amazing opportunities ahead.

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

03 September 1892
Dear Diary,

How's it going? I keep forgetting to write in this thing... Work has been kicking me in the behind lately, but what can I do about it? Then again, I truly enjoy being able to take care of patients. While summer continues to wind down, I have been focusing on enjoying the last of it. I'm just hoping that, when fall comes, things start to get a little bit easier. Then again, when do things get easier?

Anywho, it's the middle of the night, and I am not able to get the proper rest that I need. I hope I'm not overly stressed. That would be the last thing I would want to do. Being stressed is never fun for anyone, so I'm really hoping that it has nothing to do with whatever has been crossing my mind. Maybe I can try to fix up a better sleeping schedule? Who knows, you know? I should probably try to sleep, though, I'm gonna need it.

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

02 October 1892
Dear Diary,

How's it going? Tonight is one of those nights where I just can't really sleep. It seems that insomnia has been kicking my butt. I've tried everything that I can do to put myself to sleep such as counting sheep (yes, I tend to do this from time to time), but it seems as if nothing worked.

Anyways, it's officially the season of Autumn. Everything about this season is rather intriguing to me. From falling leaves to Autumn colors, it's a lovely time, really. I wonder what this season would have to offer. Only time will tell, right?

Anywho, I'm going to try and fall asleep again. Wish me luck.

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

06 November 1892
Dear Diary,

Hi! I am so sorry I haven't written in so long. Other than working, there's really no excuse. Tonight is also one of those nights where I can't sleep.

I don't know why. Could stress be a possible factor? I know work could stress me out from time to time, even though I love my job. Could it be insomnia again?

I wish there could be remedies to try to get rid of not getting sleep. At the same time, feeling relaxed can be of help. I know, at work, I can be a bit tense. On the other hand, I can also do specific breathing exercises that can help.

I'm going to try and sleep. Fingers crossed that I actually get some rest.

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

03 December 1892
Dear Diary,

Sorry that I haven't written in forever. The hospital has been keeping me rather busy. Honestly, it's good to be busy every now and again. With the holidays coming up rather soon, there's no telling what could happen. I'm really looking forward to the holidays.

It definitely gets me into the spirit, seeing how Christmas can be jolly and full of cheer. Speaking of Christmas, I'm wondering what I should get for my family when they come to visit. Even though I shouldn't worry about presents at the moment, there's no hurt in getting some shopping done early. After all, Christmas will be here soon. At the same time, I have no doubt that I'll get around to shopping for their presents in no time.

I'm gonna try and get some rest now. It's getting pretty late and I'm starting to feel quite tired. Fingers crossed for a wonderful holiday season this time around.

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

08 January 1893
Dear Diary,

Oh my, we’re in a new year! Can you believe it? In this case, happy new year! I’m wondering how 1893 is going to go.

I really don’t have any resolutions that I have to tend to this year, at least I don’t think so. As I’ve shared, I have a lot of wonders on how the heat is going to go. I’m sure there will be some exciting things happening. At the same time, who knows?

My only hope, though, is to make sure that everything will be okay. That’s good, right? I’m aware that life may have had its ups and downs half the time, but I only hope for the best in others and for others. Everyone deserves happiness.

Here’s to a great year.

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

06 May 1893
Dear Diary,
My goodness, it has been quite a few months since my last diary entry. Well, happy spring! I cannot believe that spring is finally upon us. The spring seems like a nice time for all flowers to come out and blossom. I feel that, with flowers blossoming, it seems to bring lots of beautiful colors to make the scenery so... spring-like.

So far, things seem to be going well on my side. I hope things continue to go down in a positive direction, especially now that spring is here. As far as the hospital goes, things seem to be going well there, too. I'm enjoying my time there as always besides the stress. I hope that stress doesn't come too much, though.

Here's to a great spring season!

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

04 June 1893
Dear Diary,
I apologize for writing a journal entry really late into the evening. I figured, however, that since I'm up, I would write in this just to share how things are going. So far, things are going really well.

Spring is still continuing to bring nice weather and all things nature. What I really love about this time of year seeing nice days and all of the plants. To be honest, something about spring makes me enjoy the season rather well.

The weather continues to, hopefully, get warmer. Other than that, things seemed to have been going great. I can't wait to see what else this spring has to offer.

Well, I'm going to try and sleep now. Have a great rest!

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

03 September 1893
Dear Diary,
It's been quite some time since I've written. Can you believe Summer is starting to wind time? Crazy how time flies in a matter of days, weeks, or even months.

Not a lot has gone down since the last time I wrote here. What I am really looking forward to is seeing where Fall takes us. After all, the weather starts to get a little cooler.

Other than that, not much has happened, really.

Well, time for me to rest. Sleep well!

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

01 October 1893
Dear Diary,
My apologies for another late-night entry. How have things been? I hope things have been going well for you.

Not a lot has changed since my last entry. I'm just taking things day by day if anything. So far, the season of fall has been treating me well.

Fall seems to feel and appear relaxing. I wonder what this season will bring. Other than that, that is all I have for updates.

Sleep well!

Copyright © 2021 Sherryl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Isolde Glynn
April 20, 2024 – 6:41 PM
Last Post by Lycoris Dempsey
December 1, 2023 – 12:45 AM
View a Printable Version