Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Back & Starting Small
I've been MIA over the last few months, mainly because of my head problems but also because I've been tired, overworked, and museless. I made a thread about a month ago with the same sentiment only to IMMEDIATELY fall off the face of the Earth again, but I am determined to try harder this time <3

I have to start small, though. I'm only going to have FIVE active characters, and I need you guys to tell me who you're most interesting in plotting with/miss the most/have upcoming stuff with characters of yours that you were looking forward to.

I know I'm keeping Raphael Malfoy and Flora Mulciber around, but I want to hear your others requests <3

The following 3 users Like Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Havelock Nott, Tilda MacFusty

set by MJ <3
Grace!

I'm also interested in Valerian but if you're not feeling him don't keep him around just for me. Dio or Don Juan if you're feeling them.

But mostly Grace <3

The following 1 user Likes Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Holly Scrimgeour

Set by Lady!
You can't not have Helga around. It's illegal. I forbid it.

Did you have anyone in the Scream plot? We should have that person stick around. Other than that, I do not believe I require anything of you at present moment.

Magic by Lady
I obviously would love Asa around but if you're not feeling him (or even just want to wait until later to bring him back), that's fine too. Just let me know if you do plan to bring him back eventually or not so I know whether I should be putting the ad back up or not. <3 Doesn't matter how long the length it takes for him to be brought back.

My other vote would be for Cameron!

set by Lady!

I have no strong opinions, but glad to see you back!!

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Hi, welcome back! I have no one for you as I've recently come back as well, but I would love to thread with you again. <3

[Image: Sz4O4dC.png]
avatar & signature created by the talented mj
<3 <3 <3 good to see you back. I second the opinion that Helga is a Must Have but my other vote would obviously be for Freddie :D

[Image: NKWBLG7.png]
MJ: still raising the graphics bar as of 2022
<33 glad that Raf is stayinggggg, also would love some things for Flora/Ada when you’re back up and running.

I would looove for you to keep Charity, but I also understand if you’d like to vacation her for a bit! <3

The following 1 user Likes Tilda MacFusty's post:
   Holly Scrimgeour

[Image: ohwRsWh.jpg]
OKAY for now I think I'm going to do: Flora, Raf, Helga, Cameron, Dio, Grace, and Charity! I realize I'm already breaking my own rules but I want to stay a liiiiittle diverse so that's a solid number for me <3

THAT BEING SAID, I'm going to let Holly go for now. Maybe I'll bring her back during the summer but she needs a solid vacation or else I'm not going to enjoy her anymore. Does anyone have opinions re: a main account from the listed bunch?

The following 1 user Likes Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Elias Grimstone

set by MJ <3
I came here to vie for Valerian but I shall instead offer Hesper if you need/want things for Flora! :P

(April 25, 2022 – 3:26 AM)Clarissa Cosgrove Wrote:  I obviously would love Asa around but if you're not feeling him (or even just want to wait until later to bring him back), that's fine too. Just let me know if you do plan to bring him back eventually or not so I know whether I should be putting the ad back up or not. <3 Doesn't matter how long the length it takes for him to be brought back.

Hi yes! I intend to bring some characters back, and I'd like to bring him back once I get back on my feet, but I totally understand if you'd rather put an ad back up <3

Ursula Black Valerian will be back come summer or whenever Tatiana pops <3

The following 1 user Likes Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Ursula Black

set by MJ <3
I vote Helga for main. She calls out for a time to shine!

Magic by Lady
(April 26, 2022 – 12:41 AM)Holly Scrimgeour Wrote:  
(April 25, 2022 – 3:26 AM)Clarissa Cosgrove Wrote:  I obviously would love Asa around but if you're not feeling him (or even just want to wait until later to bring him back), that's fine too. Just let me know if you do plan to bring him back eventually or not so I know whether I should be putting the ad back up or not. <3 Doesn't matter how long the length it takes for him to be brought back.

Hi yes! I intend to bring some characters back, and I'd like to bring him back once I get back on my feet, but I totally understand if you'd rather put an ad back up <3

Ursula Black Valerian will be back come summer or whenever Tatiana pops <3

I can wait! <3 As for a main, my vote is for Flora or Helga

set by Lady!

Helga to join the mini-mafia of folks with Crouches as their main account. Flora as the most Bree-OG of the bunch.

MJ made this <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Natsuko Foxwood
August 3, 2022 – 10:14 AM
Last Post by Camilla Lytton
June 3, 2021 – 6:25 PM
Last Post by Sadie Sinclair
November 27, 2020 – 1:20 AM
Last Post by Zachariah Binns
August 2, 2020 – 8:51 PM
Last Post by Holly Scrimgeour