Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Plottable Characters
For CALLUM

Hello friends!  Before we get started, I do have a few policies regarding my adoptables:
  • Please reserve your character with me before apping!
  • Obviously, I'd prefer activity from anyone to take these on XD If, after six months, I don't think you're doing much with them (I have very lax standards, don't worry!), I reserve the right to ask you to give them up so someone more active may take them on.
  • I'll give you two weeks after loosing a character in an AC before I put them back up for grabs! If you drop them via Maintenance, they become immediately available again. If you just want to temp drop them, talk to me first! :)
  • Anyone picking up one of my ads must include the family and personality sections. I provide the family in all my applications so just mentioning the names is quite fine by me. Personality can be as minimal as three basic traits, just so I know for sure that our ideas of the character mesh.
If you have any questions about any of the characters below, fire off a PM to Aldous Crouch, catch me on skype, or stalk me in the cbox ;)

Last updated April 23rd, 2024

AN ILL-ADVISED DALLIANCE

What happens when a handsome enough, flirtatious young man with flexible morals meets a pretty young, flirtatious witch with flexible morals? Sex, obviously. At Christmastime of 1891, it was revealed that the daughter of Callum's employer was pregnant—and he was the father.

If the ads below require minimal modifications to fit an existing character or a want ad you want to pick up, please let me know as these are all just rough outlines! Names, faces, ethnicities, etc. are completely open. Names in particular—I'm literally still just giving them placeholders from Grey's Anatomy xD

CALLIOPE: The Wanton
[Image: C982yVW.jpeg]
B. 1870-1873| UCPB/UCHB | NOT HUFFLEPUFF | WIFE OR SOCIALITE
While still living at home in Hogsmede, "Calliope" entered into a flirtation with Cal that... escalated. It was her mother who first learned of her condition, and "Calliope" rather folded like a card table when it came to naming the father. Within a month, she was married off to a man 20+ years her senior who, lacking an heir of his own, was willing to overlook a short pregnancy. Face and ethnicity are wide open; pictured is Midori Francis.

Requested For: Callum Spinnet
Double Duty: Cristina

IPHIGENIA: Her Sister
[Image: TpPpoJu.jpeg]
B. 1875-1876| UCPB/UCHB | OPEN HOUSE | SEVENTH YEAR ('93) or DEBUTANTE
Either a fresh deb or soon to be one, "Iphigenia" is every bit as pretty as her sister—though much more demure and well-behaved. Still, why wouldn't Cal try to collect the set? Whether she knows about the reason behind her sister's hasty match—and how she feels about it—is up to you! Her family lives in Hogsmeade. Face and ethnicity are wide open; pictured is Lola Tung.

Double Duty: Princesses on Parade
Planting Seeds: But Daddy I Love Him, Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?

RICHARD: Their Father
[Image: SZe4dBk.jpeg]
B. 1840s| UCPB/UCHB | OPEN HOUSE | OPEN OCCUPATION
A love match. That was all "Richard" ever wanted for his daughters. Evidently, he was too doting, too permissive in their early years, with "Calliope's" indescretions a wake-up call. He has not hired Callum for any events since the footman's dismiassal, but boy is he uncomfortable when he runs into Cal at other events. "Richard's" family lives in Hogsmeade. Face and ethnicity are wide open; pictured is Hugh Bonneville.

Double Duty: The Captain's Legacy, Sexual Confusion

MARK: The Inside Man
[Image: XoN16fJ.jpg]
B. 1860-1872 | WCAB | OPEN HOUSE | FOOTMAN
"Mark" worked with Cal in the same household, and remains there now as a footman. He, of course, knew the whole story at the time, and the pair remain friends.

Double Duty: Evan Glynn, Vaughn Glynn, Enemies to...?, Sexual Confusion, The School Flame

Messages In This Thread
Plottable Characters - by Charming - January 28, 2018 – 4:31 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Ezra Applegate - January 22, 2024 – 5:13 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Harley Fawcett - March 6, 2024 – 6:11 AM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Karina Dolohovna - March 30, 2024 – 8:23 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Christabel Daphnel - March 30, 2024 – 8:23 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Isis Silverthorne - March 30, 2024 – 8:23 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Murdock Greyback - March 30, 2024 – 8:24 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Meserimus Valenduris - March 30, 2024 – 8:24 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Blythe Fairchild - March 30, 2024 – 8:24 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Gwyn Conway - March 30, 2024 – 8:52 PM
RE: Plottable Characters - by Persephone Broadmoor - March 30, 2024 – 9:41 PM