Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
A Very Reckless Idea
As the title says, I've had a Very Reckless Idea. A family. Loose plot. Concept? A single father, widowed at some point in, say, the last eleven years in an accident or horrible murder....with seven daughters.

That's right.

Seven. Daughters.

Where did this come from, you might be asking?

[Image: ariel-s-sisters-ariels-sisters-34843445-500-274.jpg]

That's right, this spawned from Ariel and her sisters. Primarily because I now have them memorized. Not in order, but memorized. Adella, Arista, Attina, Alana, Andrina, Aquata, and Ariel. I know Ariel's the youngest, and according to one graphic I found (not sure of its validity), Attina is the eldest. Obviously, this family needs a lot of people. The sisters. Dad. Possibly a very haggard governess, tired of chasing after seven willful (but not all of them rebellious, that's the youngest only) girls....

Basically, I'm gauging interest in something like this. Fully willing to work with any conceptual personality and plot ideas, but part of my idea was several of them (possibly all but not necessarily) being Hogwarts aged, and they spend a lot of time together (they're very sisterly sisters) which leads to multiple sisters responding when a classmate or professor means to only catch one's attention - before said other person realizes that multiple Misses [name] are present. I'm also willing if requested to include one pair of twins. No more than that.

[Image: jAvDeO.jpg]
would personally love their personalities to reflect the sisters.

The following 1 user Likes Sweetie Whitledge's post:
   Bernadette Fernsby
(June 14, 2021 – 3:41 AM)Sweetie Whitledge Wrote:  would personally love their personalities to reflect the sisters.

TIL they even have personalities.

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Aldous Crouch

MJ made this <3
(June 14, 2021 – 5:11 AM)Reuben Crouch Wrote:  
(June 14, 2021 – 3:41 AM)Sweetie Whitledge Wrote:  would personally love their personalities to reflect the sisters.

TIL they even have personalities.

Makes me wanna binge the TV series hardcore.

[Image: jAvDeO.jpg]
Elizabeth Cardew family is basically this. Her mother died giving birth to their one brother, but are a whole bunch of sisters living with a very put upon father and a spinster aunt. Her sisters are wanteds..... *Eyebrows*

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version