Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

*N/A*
The Idea behind Provenance
So, I figured I should explain what's going up in Mars's newest thread, Provenance. If any of you have seen season 1 of Supernatural, it might strike a cord of memory. That's because Supernatural season 1, episode 19, was itself entitled Provenance. This might surprise people, but that episode remains to this day my favorite.

But I just loved the idea of a cursed painting, and that leads me to Mars's thread.

The painting described in the first post is indeed cursed. The nature of the curse on this painting is that it drives its owners insane over the period of a couple of months before they up and drop dead, usually in the room the painting hangs. You read that right. This painting has killed people.

If you're interested in the idea, come on by the thread. If the painting doesn't get sold in a couple of threads, it'll start to drive Mars insane. However, I'm not planning to kill Mars off. After all, she has close family she's in constant contact with and they would notice if something funky was going on with her personality.

The following 1 user Likes Bernadette Fernsby's post:
   Reuben Crouch

[Image: jAvDeO.jpg]
Probably gonna throw in an Earth cameo in one or two of the posts with Mars.

I personally would love for this to just become a Thing, with the DP and Ministry being all like "wtf" as this progresses.

The following 1 user Likes Sweetie Whitledge's post:
   Bernadette Fernsby
I like the idea! I don't have MUCH to offer here by way of help, other than say maybe Elizabeth Cardew - who could def help with research of the provenance

[Image: NObv2Tw.jpeg]
MJ did things

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version