Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

*N/A*
Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List
So apparently Robert & Sybilla Rowle host the who's who of UC(PB, mostly) respectable society for a weekend in July. Robin only has vague recollections of this. Anywho, July is coming, and YOU'RE invited.

Please RSVP below as...
  • Attending
  • Attending, and feel free to mention me doing banal party things
  • Not attending but sends regrets in a timely manner
  • Not attending and rudely does not send regrets

The guest list is below the jump. If you think you should be on it and aren't, hit me up after taking a look at the sort of people who were included. No one who isn't "out" in society ofc.

Show

The following 1 user Likes Robert Rowle's post:
   Sabine Valenduris
Daddy Algy will obviously be there.

Evangeline would probably only come if she was in the mood to stir the pot. So. Stay tuned for if I think of drama she'd be interested in making, but in the meantime she probably sent her regrets.

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
Alexandra Rowle + Eloise Manwaring will be there. Eloise is a few weeks shy of being out of mourning, so feel free to mention her doing typical weekend things with the exception of attending the ball.

June will be there, and shall be spending most of her time with the Flints~

[Image: Ts48j1U.png]

Oz finds the idea of this very tedious but would be inclined to accept since the Rowle family makes up half his department head body. Ultimately he'll defer to Thomasina on this one.

Thom & Tib attend & feel free to mention them doing banal party things.

Ife attends & will have a thread.

Set by Lady!
Might bring Bertram Blackwood to this but undecided

Claude feels like he has no choice (I agree) and Torie will also be there!

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Sybilla will obvs be there xD

Elladora is present and can be used as someone who has judged you (if required), Harriet might have flirted with you (if you're a man younger than her who didn't come from her or her sister's loins in some capacity) and my debs are there behaving.

[Image: NKWBLG7.png]
MJ: still raising the graphics bar as of 2022
Sera will be there; Sina would like to give it a miss but would send her declines!

MJ made this!
Cal and his family are attending

Faustus and Malou are also attending

Agrimony will not, and sends his regrets in a slightly less than timely manner xDD

Bean is “ Attending, and feel free to mention me doing banal party things” (unless the date of this conflicts with sailing which I just signed her up for lol)

Also, I feel snubbed on the Foxwood behalf, how rude! (jkjkjklol) (esp. because mine is more than happy NOT to attend hah)

© Fox
Jeremy will be attending with his siblings and parents.

Hermione and her husband will be attending.

Would Felix Prewett, Shalott Dempsey, or Lucy Hutton have received an invitation?

[Image: pz52Pi2.png]
Thank you Bee <3 Your magic has made Sisse bloom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version