Charming
Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Printable Version

+- Charming (https://charmingrp.com)
+-- Forum: OOC - Community (https://charmingrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plottage (https://charmingrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List (/showthread.php?tid=15485)

Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Robert Rowle - June 25, 2024

So apparently Robert & Sybilla Rowle host the who's who of UC(PB, mostly) respectable society for a weekend in July. Robin only has vague recollections of this. Anywho, July is coming, and YOU'RE invited.

Please RSVP below as...
The guest list is below the jump. If you think you should be on it and aren't, hit me up after taking a look at the sort of people who were included. No one who isn't "out" in society ofc.

Show

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Henry Berkwood - June 25, 2024

Daddy Algy will obviously be there.

Evangeline would probably only come if she was in the mood to stir the pot. So. Stay tuned for if I think of drama she'd be interested in making, but in the meantime she probably sent her regrets.

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Eloise Manwaring - June 25, 2024

Alexandra Rowle + Eloise Manwaring will be there. Eloise is a few weeks shy of being out of mourning, so feel free to mention her doing typical weekend things with the exception of attending the ball.

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Juniper Edevane - June 25, 2024

June will be there, and shall be spending most of her time with the Flints~

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Fortitude Greengrass - June 25, 2024

Oz finds the idea of this very tedious but would be inclined to accept since the Rowle family makes up half his department head body. Ultimately he'll defer to Thomasina on this one.

Thom & Tib attend & feel free to mention them doing banal party things.

Ife attends & will have a thread.

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Bertram Blackwood - June 25, 2024

Might bring Bertram Blackwood to this but undecided

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Daffodil Grimstone - June 25, 2024

Claude feels like he has no choice (I agree) and Torie will also be there!

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Marlena Scamander - June 26, 2024

Sybilla will obvs be there xD

Elladora is present and can be used as someone who has judged you (if required), Harriet might have flirted with you (if you're a man younger than her who didn't come from her or her sister's loins in some capacity) and my debs are there behaving.

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Cassius Lestrange - June 26, 2024

Sera will be there; Sina would like to give it a miss but would send her declines!

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Caltheus Rookwood - June 27, 2024

Cal and his family are attending

Faustus and Malou are also attending

Agrimony will not, and sends his regrets in a slightly less than timely manner xDD

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Sabine Valenduris - June 28, 2024

Bean is “ Attending, and feel free to mention me doing banal party things” (unless the date of this conflicts with sailing which I just signed her up for lol)

Also, I feel snubbed on the Foxwood behalf, how rude! (jkjkjklol) (esp. because mine is more than happy NOT to attend hah)

RE: Rowle Castle Week-End: The Guest List - Sisse Thompsett - June 28, 2024

Jeremy will be attending with his siblings and parents.

Hermione and her husband will be attending.

Would Felix Prewett, Shalott Dempsey, or Lucy Hutton have received an invitation?