Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
the moment you've all been waiting for
Sep 15th
Art,

The baby's here! We named her Nora. She's perfect.

Ben

(obviously Art got the first letter :P )

MJ made this <3
Sep 15th
Aldous,

Eleanora Hazel was born late last night. She's very small (midwife said maybe she was a little early) but she's doing well. Melody is resting and finally has her appetite back. The midwife says she's recovering well so far.

I know paying a social call probably isn't high on your list but I do want you to meet Nora sometime soon. She's — well, this probably sounds silly, because she's a baby and how different can one baby be from any other baby? — but she's delightful and I want you to meet her.

Ben

Aldous Crouch

The following 2 users Like Reuben Crouch's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Melody Crouch

MJ made this <3
Sep 15th

Melody & I welcomed Miss Eleanora Hazel Crouch late last night and we are immeasurably charmed by her already. Melody is recovering well (so says the midwife, at any rate) and Nora is strong and healthy. We look forward to introducing you to our daughter after we are receiving visitors again.

Ben Crouch

Roman Crouch November Malfoy, anyone we've established is friends with Ben

MJ made this <3
Sep 17th
Mrs. Finch,

I don't know if Melody would feel like she could write to you but I think she would want you to know: our daughter was born on September 14th. We named her Eleanora. She's doing well, and so is Melody.

Sincerely,
R. Crouch

Marianne Finch

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Melody Crouch

MJ made this <3
September 15th, 1891
Dearest Reuben,

My heartfelt congratulations to you, I am glad to hear all is well. I very much look forward to meeting her, I have no doubt she is as lovely as her name suggests.

If you are even half as good of a father as you are a brother then she shall surely want for nothing.

Ever yours,
Nova

The following 1 user Likes November Malfoy's post:
   Reuben Crouch

Sept 15th
Ben,

Nora! Congratulations! Let me know when I can meet her.

Art

[Image: AAgFt3c.png]
set by MJ <3

16th September, 1891

Reuben,

I am truly and ardently happy for you, and trust that you will strive every day to be an admirable father to dear Eleanora. I cannot wait to meet my niece, and will dote on her every bit as much as I do upon our nephews.

— Aldous
Reuben Crouch

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Reuben Crouch

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

View a Printable Version