Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
I Hope You Suffer a Thousand Paper Cuts
The letter is somewhat damp and smells a bit like the ocean.  Along with the letter is a leaking package containing a copy of the book that will cause a mess if opened. The poor owl carrying it appears harassed.
Mason Skeeter

August 12th, 1889
Professor Mason Skeeter,

I have always enjoyed your selection of educational texts, but this year, your choice has been a dismal one.  While informative, your upper level text entitled Aquatic Plants of the European Continent has proved to be a disaster.  My shop has constantly been underwater every time a child has turned a page or even slightly bumped against the spine.  I do hope you have plans to prevent the same fate befalling on Hogwarts. 

In the future, I do hope you rethink what sorts of reading material you are assigning your students, or at least provide warning to those supplying said texts.

I shall also be writing a letter to the publisher.

Sincerely,
Mr. Zachariah Binns

[Image: xPlE4V4.png]
Pretties thanks to Olive! <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Lucille Lukeson
September 13, 2019 – 8:22 PM
View a Printable Version