Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Charmers, UNITE!
Charmers Unite!
The new Wizards Unite app has launched! It was created by the same people who gave the world Pokemon GO. I thought if anyone had any thoughts about it (or critiques!) we could share them here!

A few prompts:
  1. What do you like about it?
  2. What would you improve?
  3. Has it lived up to your expectations?
  4. For those who have played Pokemon GO, how similar is it to Wizards Unite?
  5. More questions may be added as we go along.

For those who have already downloaded the game, you have a specific twelve digit code that you can use to add others! I'm fairly certain the game is appropriate for all ages (as has Pottermore been in all its past variations), so they take good care in making their platforms rather secure in terms of privacy. Regardless, include your code if you wish, but you are not under any obligation to do so.

Have fun and be safe out there, Charmers!

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
My friend and I went on a Wizards Unite walk earlier (I pulled a mental health day today for reasons) and it seems really good! My biggest bug bear is that it doesn't have the adventure sync that Pokemon go does which let's your step count on your phone sync to the game so you don't have to have the app open all the time to make to up your distance. I'm sure that'll come at some stage though. Otherwise it's a much more polished game than Pokemon was when released.

I'm looking forward to seeing what other features they implement in the future. I think the worst part is switching between Pokemon go and Harry Potter to get goodies across both apps because yep, I'm like the last person still Pokemon going xD

My code is 7828 7635 0747 btw!

The following 1 user Likes Ursula Black's post:
   Amelia Evans

That's what I'm frustrated about too, now that I experience the game more. In order to open those damn portkeys, you have to have the app open! Hopefully, you're right and it'll be included in a next update that the step count in your phone will sync with the app.

I have to say though that my favorite thing so far has been seeing what little baby Hippogriffs look like. It hasn't tempted me into making a hippogriff breeder at all.

[Image: gvM7opq.png]

View a Printable Version