Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

See Inside
Hogwarts Mini-Plot: The Innmates Running the Asylum!
THE INMATES RUNNING THE ASYLUM
or, Benjamin Buttons All Around

At dinner on Friday, April 12th, all is normal. Or so it seems... Unbeknownst to everyone the wine at the staff table has been laced with a de-aging potion by student or students unknown! When staff wake on the morning of April 13th, something truly shocking has happened: they have been de-aged to about twelve years old!

To opt in, your staff member drank wine at dinner.
To opt out, they either did not drink wine at dinner, or did not attend dinner at all.

Will the prefects rise to the occasion and take control, or will the castle descend into pure anarchy? And who was behind this particularly clever prank?

USEFUL INFO:
  • Though your character has all the knowledge they have gained throughout their life, they still behave more or less as they did as a child.
  • Students will start to be aware something is amiss as early as breakfast on Saturday
  • Headmaster Black was at a dinner party elsewhere and does not plan to return to the castle until Monday.
  • The effects of the potion will wear off around lunchtime on Monday, April 15th.

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Opt in please.

Pours an extra glass of wine for our... ahem... more experienced colleagues

[Image: cbbMQyE.png]
Basil is opting out because, while I’ve played him as a 5,6, and 7th year— I just don’t have the capacity to figure him out as a first year right now.

That SAID! I definitely want plots and threads around this!!! (Also this is the icing on his cake for the year from hell lololol) Soooo pls hmu if you’ve been affected or not. I’m sure he would love to corral other grownups in a group thread to be like wtf just happened and what do we do ?

UPDATE: Basil will be hosting a first/second year class thread on that Monday before folks are back to normal. So come one, come all, for the chaos. Detentions are not off the table, even for his colleagues. >>

The following 3 users Like Basil Foxwood's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Gus Lissington, Millie Potts
Of course Gus will be a literal child<3 He's practically one anyway on a daily basis.

I alsooo want threads and stuff~~

The following 3 users Like Gus Lissington's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Basil Foxwood, Millie Potts

[Image: UkiVTG8.png]
Ben obviously drinks wine any time it is offered, soooooooooo...

The following 2 users Like Reuben Crouch's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Alice Dawson

MJ made this <3
Mason does not drink in front of the children and like Fox, I cannot get into his 12 year old brain, so he will be remaining an adult. I am however open for shenanigans!

Phineas would like everyone to know he's glad he isn't there and if anything gets blown up, he will be Peeved.

The following 2 users Like Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Basil Foxwood, Gus Lissington

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Meserimus will drink - any relative effect because he’s so old? Does he still end up 12 or just younger because the potion has to rewind so many more years?

Either way he’s in and I’m excited

[Image: CgHzljG.png]
Bee is amazing
(April 12, 2024 – 5:11 PM)Meserimus Valenduris Wrote:  Meserimus will drink - any relative effect because he’s so old? Does he still end up 12 or just younger because the potion has to rewind so many more years?

Either way he’s in and I’m excited

Oh no, he is likewise a Child.

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Meserimus Valenduris

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Wow this was a great time to revive Louisa lmao she will NOT drink but I will revel in writing her thoughts amidst the chaos >D

The following 3 users Like Louisa Clearwater's post:
   Alice Dawson, Basil Foxwood, Morgan Valenduris

[Image: 0DQkmdl.png]
loveliness by MJ <3
Connie always drinks the wine.

The following 1 user Likes Constance Sykes's post:
   Morgan Valenduris

[Image: jGi0wPk.png]
MJ made me beautiful
Ta! <3 open to any/all interested parties~ https://charmingrp.com/showthread.php?tid=14882&pid=130308#pid130308

Hugh has drunk the wine ;) note that he's very tall for his 12 year old age. And that he is miserably shy when trying to teach - https://charmingrp.com/showthread.php?tid=14927

The following 1 user Likes Hugh Bailey's post:
   Basil Foxwood

[Image: Mv1avA4.png]

View a Printable Version