Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
It was considered fashionable to have one's teeth removed in one's teens or twenties and replaced with dentures. This saved the time and money required to maintain them and avoided the potential for toothaches. — Lynn ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

Young and Unafraid
Private 
April 9th, 1889 — Great Hall, Lunch Time
Everyone in her family seemed to have resigned to avoiding one another aside from Darling whom she shared a common room with. It has been that way since the death of their grandmother. As if losing the adults of the family was enough, she was slowly losing her siblings as well. Especially with Sweetie. When summer comes she’d be away with their Uncle just like Christmas.

Perhaps she just had to get used to this. But what of after graduation, will this be the kind of life her sweet sister have to endure? Away from her family? Other than that there were these rumors about her wanting to become an animagus. Not that there was anything wrong with it but she wanted to confirm it herself and catch up with her sister. “May I join you?” She smiled at her sister as she sat down on space beside Sweetie.
@Sweetie Whitledge / @Acacia Ruskin
It was hard not to avoid her sisters when Sweetie was constantly studying. Aside from that... she didn't know what Handsome would do to her sisters if he found out that they had spent time with her. Who knows what goes through his head at this point. Would he simply disown Darling for going over to visit after Christmas? It was a worry of hers. But then she remembered that strong memory in the patronus class. That was so strong, and yet she didn't know what to think of such a thing. She had thought of it on a simple whim.

Despite her attempts, she didn't really want to get used to all of this. But she couldn't bare to continuously be singled out by her brother. She had been trying to protect her family. And after that encounter with Miss Farley, she couldn't really see a reason why that was such a bad thing. What Handsome had called meddling, she had called protecting. Looking up when she heard Honey's voice, she gave a small nod. "Hello Honey."

Sweetie prefers to go by the more proper name of Rachel, and your character may know this.

Daisypath Vacation tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
Honey earned a few stares from the other snakes but she shrugged them of. “I hope you’ve been well, sister. You've been busy, ” Her sister appeared tired, she noticed while filling up her plate. “I’ve heard that you are being tutored by Professor Yi” There was a slight pang in her heart at the thought that her Sweetie might have told someone else about her plans and that she got to know of it through gossip. She never bothered to ask Darling or Pumpkin if they knew. But if they did know about it, Honey would never admit of being jealous.
The other Slytherins could certainly go whine to someone else about her sister visiting her. It wasn't that odd. Other Slytherins had siblings in other houses. Crystal had Acacia in Ravenclaw. "I certainly have. With seventh year coming up, studying seems quite logical so that I may achieve my career goals." She was sure that her siblings knew what she wanted in life. Or that at least Honey did. Or had they forgotten by now? So many other things have happened since Sweetie last discussed her goals in life to any of her siblings.

There were only a few people that Sweetie had directly told. Most came to her with the rumor. She had told one of her fellow transfiguration club members, as well as Darling and Crystal. That was it. Pumpkin had guessed, and a few others. Or at least heard rumors. From who, she wasn't sure. Perhaps someone overheard Professor Yi talking about it with other professors? Do professors gossip? "I have." She confirmed. As transfiguration club president, it was to be expected that she would study the most over the subject. But it was obviously more than that.

Sweetie prefers to go by the more proper name of Rachel, and your character may know this.

“You only have a year left before entering the ministry.” Hun Bun smiled. She was aware that her sister wanted to be a part of the Department of Mysteries – in which Honey had full confidence that her Sweetie will be accepted. Unless that had changed into a career related to Transfiguration or maybe Sweetie wants to surprise everyone and become a debutante.

“I overheard it from someone accidentally.”From another student and not from the Transfiguration Professor himself. She didn’t want to reveal the person’s identity in fear that they may suffer Sweetie’s wrath. In her family, Pumpkin might know.Maybe Darling as well. Handsome probably does not - he was not the most attentive sibling of the year not the mention the two still had their feud.  “I always had the impression that you had plans to become one. You do like transfiguration very much. But I’m just surprised that you would attempt it as early as now.” Her sister was a true slytherin indeed, Ambitious.
Would Sweetie have told any of her siblings if her career goals had changed? Likely not. If it had been a yes, she would have told her sisters about her animagus plans from the beginning. But she hadn't. "Indeed. I cannot wait. It feels as though the end of my Hogwarts years cannot come too soon." While being at Hogwarts was nice, it seemed better to move on. Be in a seperate situation than her brother for once.

This news did not faze Sweetie. She simply shrugged at the matter of such rumors. It wasn't a rumor that could harm her family, so it didn't matter who talked about the subject. "Attempt is far too strong of a word for the matter. It takes years of study. Beginning my studies in school is an appropriate place to start."

It seemed just like yesterday that Honey was whining to siblings not to leave her for school. But the question still remained, what about Handsome. Technically, he was still in charge of her sister until she marries despite the living arrangement. What would he do after she graduates?

Honey appreciated that Sweetie was taking it slow. Although she was worried when she heard of the rumor. She still was but if an expert found potential in her then she’d support her sister wholeheartedly. “But what would your form be? Do you have an idea?” She asked excitedly. Casting the patronus charm was one way to know but Honey didn’t know how far along NEWT students were with their classes.
The future was something that constantly nagged at Sweetie. What would happen? Would she achieve her goals? Have a happy life? Would she even get married? The real questions. Ones she couldn't really answer. Including the questions revolving around her family.

Learning advanced magic took time. One of the things that made Sweetie wait and listen was magic. Unlike social situations, magic made quite a deal of sense to her. The Slytherin shook her head at her sister's question. "Only guesses. Something feline or bird-like." She had not yet casted an actual patronus. She hoped that she would this year or the next.