Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Acacia Ruskin vs. Eldin Bones
Private 
February 9th, 1889 — Hogwarts’ Great Hall

“Miss Ruskin will cast first,” Nikolai announced, gesturing to the half-vampire, after reminding both duelists of the tournament’s rules. “Begin when ready!”

You have 72 hours to post.
@Acacia Ruskin

set by soph!
Acacia thought of her options as quickly as she could. Running through which would be best for a first spell. In the end, she decided that a spell to cause confusion would likely be a good start. "Confundo!"

@Edric Umbridge

Magic by Stefanie!

Eldin attempted to silence Miss Ruskin before she could speak her incantation.

this MJ set was blessed by the heavens above
Post Log
“Mr. Bones takes the first point and will begin our second pass!”

RUSKIN 9 | BONES 11.5
You have 72 hours to post.
@Eldin Bones/@Edric Umbridge

set by soph!
Eldin tried to enlarge Miss Ruskin’s already-exaggerated canine teeth.

this MJ set was blessed by the heavens above
Post Log
While Acacia was not typically a very competitive person, something about loosing at this point was not an option that sat well with her at this point. Casting a shielding charm, she concentrated on it as much as she could.

Magic by Stefanie!

“And it appears Mr. Bones is our victor!”

BONES 10.5 | RUSKIN 8

set by soph!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Private Dueling '90: Acacia Ruskin vs. Sweetie Whitledge Parthenope Lufkin 9 1,218 January 22, 2020 – 1:13 AM
Last Post: Parthenope Lufkin
  Dueling '90: Meserimus Valenduris v. Ellsworth Ruskin NPC 9 770 January 21, 2020 – 2:22 AM
Last Post: NPC
  Dueling '90: Clementine Rookwood vs. Chrysanta Ruskin Nikolai Sleptov 6 2,935 January 20, 2020 – 5:29 PM
Last Post: Nikolai Sleptov
  DUELING '90: Chrysanta Ruskin vs. Archelaus Abney NPC 9 788 January 12, 2020 – 8:11 PM
Last Post: NPC
  Dueling '90: Royal Pyrites vs. Acacia Ruskin Constance Sykes 9 655 January 8, 2020 – 12:58 PM
Last Post: Constance Sykes