Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

The "They're Not Adopts But I Still Want Them" Thread
Mean students! Hormonal kids who are straight up not having a good time! Students who won't interact with a certain subset of student (i.e. they think the UC kids are snobby, they got in a fight with a Ravenclaw once and now avoid everyone from that house when they can help it, they think the prefects are out to get them, etc.) I have a hard time finding enemy-type relationships because everyone is so nice, but even nice kids in middle/high school have those they don't rub right with :P

The following 2 users Like Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Greta Gillenwater

set by MJ <3
Department of Mysteries employees for a thing >D

The following 3 users Like Balthazar Urquart's post:
   Greta Gillenwater, Marlena Scamander, Murdock Greyback

[Image: bPQ55w6.png]
mj makes pretty things!
Children of Swallowbury district!

So, in my hometown when I was growing up there were always this group of old men that would hang out outside one of the establishments. They would gossip and just generally tell stories to anyone who stopped to listen.

In an Owain post I put that he had heard about a thing from "what he had heard amid gossip from some of the old wizards that liked to hang around the park."

All that to say, there should be a friend group of much older, elderly wizards that hang around the park, playing wizards chess, tabletop quidditch, gobstones, what have you and gossip/spin yarns about their life with anyone who stops for a little too long.

The following 2 users Like Owain Edwards's post:
   Jack Dorset, Marie-Louise Prewett
WC staff characters - all our WC's seem to be entrepreneurial business owners, criminals or Ministry - surely some people still go into service!

(November 16, 2021 – 11:24 AM)Thaddeus Flint Wrote:  WC staff characters - all our WC's seem to be entrepreneurial business owners, criminals or Ministry - surely some people still go into service!

We go through this phase like once a year where someone watches Downton Abby and a bunch of people push for played staff but at the end of the day until we find a way for staff to regularly interact with more than 1-2 other characters they're never going to stick.

Set by Lady!
(November 16, 2021 – 11:33 AM)Fortitude Greengrass Wrote:  We go through this phase like once a year where someone watches Downton Abby and a bunch of people push for played staff but at the end of the day until we find a way for staff to regularly interact with more than 1-2 other characters they're never going to stick.

totally agree! my 2 attempts at 'staff' characters have both been shelved due to lack of thread oppertunities - I think we need to work on creating more social oppertunities for WC characters

A character duo: portrait and ghost of the same individual

(Also more portraits generally for Cole to literally hang out with)

The following 2 users Like The Lost Earl's post:
   Cadawalader Selwyn, Elsie Kirke
More WC Hogwarts drop-outs who are Addison's age

The following 1 user Likes Addison Chatham's post:
   Fortitude Greengrass
(December 29, 2020 – 4:18 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Gimme the obvious criminals. Go for that temp muse. Bring them back if they've only done petty crimes and/or escaped arrest. Bring me the drama of characters that are outwardly bad people.

Imma bring this back cause I want it real bad.

The following 2 users Like Echo Lowe's post:
   Baz O’Rourke, Ida Chang

Magic by MJ
Gryffindor house matron. Have you SEEN how many hormone-riddled children that house has? The Gryffingirls alone would keep you busy with menstruation chats!

The following 1 user Likes Baz O’Rourke's post:
   Holly Scrimgeour
Criminals of the rough and tumble Victorian street variety, both to play with Baz, to make Blythe uncomfortable, and for a scheme I have on the back-burner until we have enough of a criminal element to make it feasible :P

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
I would seriously love to see this be a thing.

Magic by Elaine!

Heads of the Being Division and Muggle Liaison Office <3

phenomenal set by bex!
a trans character who realises/questions their gender when they see their animagus form which is the gendered form of a creature - a perceived male character who transforms into a peahen, not a peacock or visa versa - or a gender fluid character who gets a 'surprise' each time because they could be either appearance.

[Image: YKi0A8i.jpg]
Lady is a star
A character whose charming title is literally Self Satisfied Jackass. So many on site nominees are already in existence if you just wanna post in maintenance XD Or could be a new character.

The following 1 user Likes Acacia Darlington's post:
   Rufina Mulciber

Magic by Elaine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ruby Urquart
April 14, 2020 – 5:06 PM
View a Printable Version