Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
The 'Let Me Start a Thread For You' Thread
Ever have a character who you have an idea they do a ton of a certain type (cozy, everyday, etc - like getting a wand threads) of Thread but you never end up writing them because you're focused on #plotthings or your open gets lost in the void? Just me? Okay. Well then.

I have a couple characters this happens with. Soooo I'm going to put down the types of threads I envision and of there is a type that speaks to you in the list then I will make the thread starter for you.

Laurel:
Ever wanted to send a bouquet that means "stay away" or "I hope you are well" or "this friendship is over"? Laurel will help you pick out the flowers and making the perfect bouquet to send exactly the message you'd like - no matter the message.

Percy:
R&CoMC employees that bring their problems up to him
Leadership that wants him to do something
Employees with mission that go haywire and need him phoned in

Sisse:
Head girl caught you breaking the rules?
Need a sympathetic shoulder?
Need a tutor? Sisse can tutor in Charms, DaDa, Dueling, HoM, Ancient Studies, Owl level divination, owl and beginner level potions, and art

Toby:
Need someone to start dramatically acting scenes from Shakespeare to you? Insults and love declarations encouraged

The following 2 users Like Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone, Philomena Sprout

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
Sisse catching Sirius Black breaking rules?

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Sisse Thompsett

MJ made this!
I have this hilarious vision of Cornelius Flint absolutely floundering trying to send flowers to Seneca after the whole dragon shenanigans so if Laurel is up for that?

The following 2 users Like Elisabeth Champagne's post:
   Seneca Lestrange, Sisse Thompsett

[Image: elisesig.png]
Beautiful Set by MJ ♡ !
(October 1, 2023 – 11:43 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  Sisse catching Sirius Black breaking rules?

Sure thing! Next Charming night I do ill post it for you. Any specific trouble you want?

(October 2, 2023 – 12:05 AM)Elisabeth Champagne Wrote:  I have this hilarious vision of Cornelius Flint absolutely floundering trying to send flowers to Seneca after the whole dragon shenanigans so if Laurel is up for that?

I have been dying for a thread like this. Yes please!

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Elisabeth Champagne

(October 2, 2023 – 12:05 AM)Elisabeth Champagne Wrote:  I have this hilarious vision of Cornelius Flint absolutely floundering trying to send flowers to Seneca after the whole dragon shenanigans so if Laurel is up for that?

Here Cornelius Goes

[Image: OKjijmK.png]
Mama Potts' is a joy thanks to Bee <3
(October 1, 2023 – 11:43 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  Sisse catching Sirius Black breaking rules?

For SIRUS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ruby Urquart
April 14, 2020 – 5:06 PM
View a Printable Version