Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
You Almost Died, I Was Worried, Shut Up
A spinster? That was all Bella thought she was worried about? "You really are not very observant, are you." She muttered quietly. If Regina could live on her own without being considered a... woman that was not very respectable, than she would leave her so-called guardian's home in a heartbeat. Preferably to live in her father's old estate. All of the family paintings of a happier life were there. Perhaps she could have some horses there.

"Family is not just a sensitive subject for you, Bella. Both of us have lost those that we care about. I just wish that we could both be there for each other, rather than receive judgement for getting upset over our losses. Can we please stop making our losses a damn contest against each other?" She stated. That seemed to be the main thing that drove them apart. Any time one wanted to talk about their troubles, it was always a contest for who's life was going to end up worse.

MJ made Magic!

Bella rolled her eyes. "I believe your intentions are well, but your timing is very poor, Regina," she said, only slightly exasperated. "I do not want to fight about—or even talk through—our qualms with one another while I feel like I'm going to drop dead at any moment now. At least let me spend my final few hours in peace." Okay, so she was probably being melodramatic, but anything to get the blonde to shut up.

"At any rate, your problems are not ones I can relate to at this stage. While I'm sure you have things to worry about, in my mind they seem rather superficial and unimportant—not because they are, but because my situation vastly differs from yours. It would be best to back away," she instructed.

MJ is MAGICAL
Yes, Bella was quite over dramatic when it came to life and death. But Regina couldn't really blame her. After all, she had almost been killed! It was hard to move past that, and Regina couldn't even imagine the trauma. "I don't believe that you'll die. You're too strong to die like this." She said softly.

Back away. It broke her heart, but it was starting to seem that this was the only way. "I understand. Hopefully we can at least remain friends. But I will not trouble you with all of this anymore." She responded. Perhaps in time they could at least be friends, even if they couldn't discuss their troubles with each other. They both deserved to not have to be weighed down by each other's troubles.

MJ made Magic!

Bella did not comment and instead allowed her gaze to fall back to her lap. She had no desire to be swayed when she was weak; her stubbornness had kept her alive, and she was determined to remain stubborn on this matter.

"Goodbye, Regina. I'm sure we'll meet again." Because life loved to inconvenience her, it seemed.

MJ is MAGICAL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Malcolm MacFusty
July 23, 2018 – 9:26 PM
Last Post by Fortuna Bixby
May 9, 2018 – 4:37 PM
View a Printable Version