Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

Hope You Understand
Read Only 
September 16, 1889

Dearest mother,

I do not know how to begin this letter, so I shall begin with the simple truth. I love you. I understand the reasons for your arrangement with Mr. Lécuyer, however, I hope you will recall your own feelings when you were to marry father. I did not love Mr. Lécuyer nor did I ever hope to come to. My heart belongs to another. I hope you will understand my reasons with time just as I apologize for any stress this has created for you.

By the time you read this I will be a married woman. Married to someone to holds my heart and soul and who wishes only that he might be able to make me happy for the rest of our lives. I love him mother, as I believe you will come to as well.

Given the circumstances of our marriage I understand if you wish I did not return home for some time. I shall respect that and shall wait until you believe I should return. Know that I will miss you and I will wish every day to be by your side tending to you.

Your loving daughter,
Lucille

[Image: xsLWWd.png]
Thank you MJ for an amazingly Lucy set!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Private I Hope You Suffer a Thousand Paper Cuts Zachariah Binns 0 104 August 30, 2019 – 12:30 AM
Last Post: Zachariah Binns
  Tell Me There's Hope February Umbridge 1 689 August 6, 2018 – 1:19 PM
Last Post: Gideon Ollivander