Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
Hogwarts Summer Game 1894
Last year, MJ and I came up with the Wizards vs Inferi game for our Hogwarts students to play in Hogsmeade and Magical London. There was plenty of interest and a few successful threads, so hopefully enough had fun to want to bring it back.

I'm opening a call here to see who would have their Hogwarts character playing this summer. While it's really meant for 17+, underage magic is somewhat overlooked in the playing areas, which means in reality any Hogwarts student could join in. All that's needed is the armband and a wand that can cast finite at minimum, everything else is extra (and extra is encouraged).

Let me know which character of yours will play, and whether they will start as Inferi or not.

[Image: Aoane36.png]
Benedict will play, and he shall be human

The following 1 user Likes Benedict Hunter's post:
   Millie Potts

[Image: c95hHx7.png]
Ayyyy this year I have a student character who'd want to play! Charles doesn't count James Callum is in as a wizard.

The following 1 user Likes Henry Berkwood's post:
   Millie Potts

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
Toby is in as Wizard and will dramatically become Inferi this summer.

The following 1 user Likes Toby Seacoal's post:
   Millie Potts
Olive will join as a Wizard this summer!!

The following 1 user Likes Olive Norris's post:
   Millie Potts
I'll put up the event shortly here.

Open invitation for anyone to change their alignment to start off as the aggressor Inferi instead, so far we have:

Wizards:
Benedict Hunter
James Callum
Olive Norris
Charley Goode
Millie Potts
Bonnie Greyback
Paxton Fudge

Inferi:
Toby Seacoal
Harriet Bythesea
Chuntao Chang
Anne Moony

I'll toss either Millie or Charley into whichever category needs more people, just to make sure it's not all up to one student to carry the whole game.

Any and all further interest welcome, I'll add your name here when I see it and try to keep it updated as threads resolve.

The following 1 user Likes Millie Potts's post:
   Benedict Hunter

Hettie would love to be inferi!

The following 1 user Likes Harriet Bythesea's post:
   Millie Potts
I've submitted the Event, and a few thread prompts to the Suggestionizer for posting. I'll link them here when they're up.

Feel free to start any and all threads you wish! I've updated the list above with the current players and their alignment.

Here are some thread prompts to get you started, feel free to use these or start your own!
The Witching Hour
Hold On To This Lullaby
Taking It All a Bit Too Seriously

Bonnie Greyback would like to be a wizard please

The following 1 user Likes Bonnie Greyback's post:
   Millie Potts

[Image: wzEDRBI.png]
Bonnie is NB/GF but appears as a girl.
They/them ooc, she/they/he IC.
Anyone who knows them, knows they prefer to be called Blair

Anne would like to be inferni this year!

The following 1 user Likes Anne Moony's post:
   Millie Potts

[Image: rOjzpw3.png]
MJ about made me cry with this one!
Paxton is starting out as a Wizard and I've made a limited number group open for WvI here! https://charmingrp.com/showthread.php?tid=15355

The following 1 user Likes Paxton Fudge's post:
   Millie Potts

set by Bee!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version